Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1676 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Good forecast. We hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

Yes I agree ETH have a potential to do best in future.it is a fundamentally strong coin and have a very good future in my opinion

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

Ethereum has been used for several ICOs as most of these tokens are based on this platform and most ICOs are accepting ethereum than any other altcoins. Also, knowing ethereum transactions are cheaper than bitcoin's, I would not be shocked if there are a lot of those who would love holding it. I have seen the rapid increase of it price just this year and more people are looking up to this coin. Truly, eth is on it's way to go up and make a history. But I don't think it can replace bitcoin's throne.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
BlockchainGod

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

Despite what podrazumevati under "surpass". ETH is a very promising technology that will only grow and develop in the future, but the more expensive bitcoin Ethereum will not be exact.

chewbacka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

Good forecast. We hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars

That would be great, I noticed that as the valuation of bitcoin rises, the valuation of ETH remains flat for a brief period then rises. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but seems like an opportunity marker once BTC starts to rise again.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
For sure ETH might rival bitcoin in the future but I don't think it will ever overtake bitcoin and dethrone it. ETH would just stay to the top coins everyone uses or hodls. Still I don't deny the possibility of bitcoin's dethronement because of ETH but it happening is very low which made me consider to think that it will never overtake bitcoin. Even if that is the case, I also hope to see it above 500$ like what others want to see.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.
It is a good forecast that might not fulfill pretty soon,like Vitalik assured let me see that the network upgrade could solve the issues ETH is having at the moment and he promised that it could surpass the transactions of visa,only time will tell whether his predictions and assumptions are right,it is really hard for me to image a token creating platform will have a higher price than a currency which is bitcoin . Grin
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

During the past price pumping the price of Eth grew along with bitcoin with a minor difference in the growth percentage. Now this time bitcoin has been indicated with green mark while Eth is indicated with red because of the decline in value taking place regularly.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

I mean Eth will continue to rise but I don't know if it will surpass Bitcoin.  Eth tried encroaching on Bitcoin already and Bitcoin slapped it back in place.

In the short-term, I would stay in BTC until at least the November fork.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Reliable forecast. I think this will happen sooner . And eth price is really cheap for now. October eth going to fork and this will be a nice price jump.  
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Very true OP. This was the range of bitcoin price not very long ago. Then we saw what happenend after that, from there and now above 4k. This is not impossible for the same to happen to etherium. Just matter of time and worldwide acceptance. Eth will be there. very soon.
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

However you look at it, i believe Blockchain is the technology of the future and still in the early stages of finding its feet. Many countries not sure what to do with it.
Etherium is taking up more of the market share. Increase of nearly 30% from June and is a much more robust for expansion than Bitcoin. But, I think Bitcoin will continue to be good investment in the foreseeable future.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Ethereum has been used for several ICOs as most of these tokens are based on this platform and most ICOs are accepting ethereum than any other altcoins. Also, knowing ethereum transactions are cheaper than bitcoin's, I would not be shocked if there are a lot of those who would love holding it. I have seen the rapid increase of it price just this year and more people are looking up to this coin. Truly, eth is on it's way to go up and make a history. But I don't think it can replace bitcoin's throne.

I agree it can't replace bitcoin's popularity because btc has gone so many times challenged by the said fork and segwit, but still it stands it's strong pillars and remain stronger of its current value. Even if there were many ICO running an eth platform, but in the end of those who had their eth sell it for bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is getting more popular because people regularly earned it after the ico of a certain token ends, many of them sold their holding quickly.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

I agree it can't replace bitcoin's popularity because btc has gone so many times challenged by the said fork and segwit, but still it stands it's strong pillars and remain stronger of its current value. Even if there were many ICO running an eth platform, but in the end of those who had their eth sell it for bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is getting more popular because people regularly earned it after the ico of a certain token ends, many of them sold their holding quickly.

so do you think eth only as intermediary only to get bitcoin.
I hope in the future eth can definitely match the bitcoin because I see there is potential to go there.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Do you think there will also be people buying ETH on localbitcoin?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

A great comment to the article, on cointelegraph post:
The reason 99% of blockchains avoid zk-snark's i.e. zero knowledge proofs is because of "trusted set-up" - they require trust in people who write them not to abuse them - they literally have a backdoor built in, completely unacceptable for pretty much any public blockchain. even the best privacy coins like monero avoid zk proofs like the plague as you might as well not use a blockchain if you depend on trust.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

I believe ethereum will continue to grow in market share and value over time. I also would predict the same thing happening for bitcoin. The two seem to be tied quite closely in terms of value, when bitcoin spikes, ethereum generally does a short time later. I plan on continuing to accumulate and hold as much ethereum as I can right now, and hope to see the value continue to increase over time.

moinul018

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

I am putting a lot of faith on Ethereum. Hope for the best.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Eth is still lacking that big usecase to make it really takeoff.  I don't know if it will get in the future though.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

Definetly, Ethereum will continue to rise, but that it will surpass Bitcoin hmmm not that fast i don't think so.

Bitcoin will definetly lead the cryptocurrency market for many years to come. But with mass adoption of both of them (ETH and BTC), for which they both got a great chance, we might see in far future a similar price of both.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

all altcoin potentially so if it has big investors. yes but I agree with you. eth price will increase for the next year, but I'm not sure I can beat bitcoin. bitcoin is too strong and so has many people who love it.
edward222

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

I'm sure eth will grow.. there are a lot of altcoins which desperately need it Wink
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Do you think there will also be people buying ETH on localbitcoin?

There is a huge possibility of this for sure. Most P2P exchange sites for example like remitano has already considered this as an option. Recently this year, blockchain wallet added ethereum to its wallet and added an inbuilt integration exchange with the help of shapeshift to exchange between bitcoin and ethereum amongst other development. Ethereum is gradually gaining ground as most people are seeing the possibilities of huge advancement for it.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$. ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

Exactly right said. I agree with you. I believe that, Ethereum will be the future coin. Ethereum is the most potential coin. It has a large team with a big plane. I love Ethereum a lot. At the end of this year, Ethereum will hit $1000+. That's why I hold some Ethereum for a long period.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

Yes, Ethereum gets back on the track. Etherum pumping. And it will continue. I love Ethereum a lot. Etherum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. At the end of this year, Ethereum price will be $1000+. Thant's why I want to hold Ethereum until the end of this year.
burah7

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

Yes, Ethereum gets back on the track. Etherum pumping. And it will continue. I love Ethereum a lot. Etherum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. At the end of this year, Ethereum price will be $1000+. Thant's why I want to hold Ethereum until the end of this year.

But this days Ethereum shows new bottoms vs BTC
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHBTC/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Yes, I think ETH will pass BTC in marketcap in the nearish future. I think XRP will as well.
This doesn't mean that bitcoin will cease to be relevant though. I think it will always remain amongst the most important cryptocoins.,
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:22 PM

Well, I for one, do think that etherium is awesome and has great potential. It has also poven itself to be a survivor and has gotten a bit far from where it started. Specially in this year. But, no matter how great its achievements has been, i really don’t think it can beat bitcoin. I just don’t. If you look at experience, bitcoin surely wins. Plus other things that are bitcoin’s advantage. Just doesn’t fit. Etherium may rise as much as it could but butcoin will still be the kong.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

I believe it would be possible to to reach $350-$400 next year. Many ERC20 are using ETH platform and each time they transact it will give boost for Ethereum because it needs gas.
peter888yeo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

i believe so... Smiley Smiley
omegarockz96

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

I can see it hitting $800 by early 2018
Ging

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

Ethereum is almost there i think because a platform ICO drops and also a gateway to other altcoins.
stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

Ethereum is a long term coin. Just wait for it.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:03 PM

Personally, the price looks like it is set to be placed around $1,000 or so. Most investors want that price to come up so they can do more things with their coins.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

I can see it hitting $800 by early 2018
I doubt that your offer has some economic justification. It seems to me that now the rise of bitcoin prices could trigger a capital outflow from all altcoins. Waiting on the fork is very large. This may offset the increase in the price of Ethereum. The fact that bitcoin is what all the market of cryptocurrency is without a doubt, but I think not in this case. Perhaps after November 1 will be a correction and the market stabiliziruemost.
mast3rm1nd

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

the way I see it ETH is like btc without the trading hype; It's like THE atlcoin. I don't think it'll gain as much as btc in the future and that might not be such a bad thing.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

i think ethereum crypto will rise to 1st place in money world when time comes because transfer operations will increase day by day and the ethereum will be the best in this regard

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
sumonrud

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

I think that  Ethereum will continue to rise and it will popular. another thing ETH will lead the cryptocurrency market in future. I think that it would be possible to reach $400-$500 in the next year. and it will be so much strong as a digital currency in the online market.

omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

I think that  Ethereum will continue to rise and it will popular. another thing ETH will lead the cryptocurrency market in future. I think that it would be possible to reach $400-$500 in the next year. and it will be so much strong as a digital currency in the online market.
The next update of the ethereum gives the real fact about the development of the ethereum itself to be the serious competitor for the bitcoin in the technology side. $400 for the next year and i think that was poissible.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

I mean Eth will continue to rise but I don't know if it will surpass Bitcoin.  Eth tried encroaching on Bitcoin already and Bitcoin slapped it back in place.

In the short-term, I would stay in BTC until at least the November fork.
It is really not about the competition with bitcoin here cause looking at that, there is no way it will beat bitcoin to it like you have said as that first movers advantage is already there for bitcoin. However, it still doesn’t mean that ETH will still keep having its huge place in the market most especially for smart contract tokens and obviously will generate so much attention at the long run.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Smart Contract in ETH will rock all the crypto world.

wait of stop mining ! will get amazing after that

etter

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

I think all decent and smart crypto will make it big in the future. Eth, obviously, will be on top. The coins just need to see more real world use and business fitness.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Yes I hope ETH will rise. It's  have a good future.
I think next year it must pump at lest 500+$.
And ETH give us a good future.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

I believe Ethereum will be on the top of the market in 5~ or so years - smart contracts are gonna change the way our society does a lot of things, and eth is the main blockchain for that with a huge headstart on all the others, so its only natural

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:06:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:06:56 PM by naidray

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

There is actually a very huge possibility of this and no doubt a lot of development will definitely spring up for ETH in the future and make it one altcoin to invest in.
The article really spell everything out and if all things end up working well, then ethereum will really usher in bigger investors and wall street might fall in love with blockchain after all.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Yeah, Ethereum is on a good way in the last time and I think we are going up in the next couple of months. The hardfork is a very nice thing and I expect some crazy movements after that Smiley

just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Yeah, Ethereum is on a good way in the last time and I think we are going up in the next couple of months. The hardfork is a very nice thing and I expect some crazy movements after that Smiley
That price is not that high. With the price of Bitcoin being in the thousands of dollars,the price of Ethereum could get to a level near $1,000 without any issues.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

I agree. Etherium's market value is continuously increasing and its community is getting more bigger since ETH is oftenly used in ICOs which affects the demand that it is getting that also, positively affects its market value. Maybe 2-3 years from now, its market value will be more expensive. Given the fact that ETH, as what you've mentioned, has bigger companies and investors.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:41 PM

Thanks for this good news. I believe that ETH will have future, hoping at the end of this month ,ethereum price will hit 400$. And goal for the end of this year is reach 500$. Ethereum have very great future, specially those ICO based on ethereum. They are helping ethereum with that.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

I really like ETH long term. I don't think its going anywhere at this point. $1000+ within 5 years is my prediction Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
c0inHnt3r

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

ETH is definitely a strong platform. I wouldn't quite call it just a coin. It appears to be headed in a direction for it to be leveraged more as a platform than a traditional coin like bitcoin. I feel comparing the two is a bit of an apple and orange situation.
bongiu

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:36:55 AM

I find that hard to believe, due to Bitcoin's limited supply and many other factors. Ethereum will grow, but not as fast as Bitcoin has grew
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

ethereum is by far better than bitcoin.not to mention its usefulness. however bitcoin was first and people who owe it do not trade it. they just buy and hold. is something like gold i say.
As you said ether is on its way. At the beginning of 2018 i believe that we will see a good double or even more than a double in the price of ethereum.
cryptmario

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

I think so but ETH has been underestimated by market...
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

The ethereum is a very good and promising coin, on the platform of which 91 percent of the ICO is held. I also hope to see her soon with a course of more than $ 500. However, it is absolutely unrealistic for the ethereum to outrun bitcoin at the rate. Unless in the distant future, when bitcoin makes many mistakes.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
pkb007

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:01 AM

Yes ETH on it's way. I hope it will rising almost $500. I like ETH and it is one of the best altcoin. It's rising price will continued and it only one competitive of btc. ETH have bright future. It just my opinion.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:53 AM

It may or may not. It may surpass but hardly, though ETH has a lot of good purposes (smart contracts and programming code, etc.). EThereum has gaining a lot of popularity today thpugh there are some issues of immutability. Bitcoin will be hard to surpass as BTC has encountered some struggles in the past but still the price is surging now.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:34 AM

Yes ETH on it's way. I hope it will rising almost $500. I like ETH and it is one of the best altcoin. It's rising price will continued and it only one competitive of btc. ETH have bright future. It just my opinion.
just keep holding and while the value shows some downfall because of btc run don't panic and buy more if you can, eth will bounce back as always then make a
big run again just timing and patience and the results will always favored for those who knows how to select quality projects and a well known developing dev
good luck and always be positive.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

Ether and bitcoin are totally different in their approach and functions, the diversity we are witnessing is such a beautiful thing to behold. Will ether surpass bitcoin in the future? That question is relative, nobody knows how eventually these is going to turn out

crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

ETH does have the potential to rise as much as BTC. ETH is like a twin to BTC when it comes to its potential.
As you can see many companies are adopting ETH as a technology and many investors are investing in it as a currency/asset there are very good chances that it may rise high in price in the upcoming years. It will take a few years for ETH to rise as it did for BTC in its beginning days.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:21 AM

Ether and bitcoin are totally different in their approach and functions, the diversity we are witnessing is such a beautiful thing to behold. Will ether surpass bitcoin in the future? That question is relative, nobody knows how eventually these is going to turn out

i am sure that eth will surpass bitcoin in the future and they have a good chance to be the next crypto currency that will bring us more profit. beside that, i think many ico that using ethereum network realize that ethereum could bring something new for the project and for the investor so ethereum will become famous too like bitcoin. but the increase of ethereum will waiting after bitcoin price gets stable first and then the ethereum and the other altcoin can start to rise back. but like other people said, no one will know when the time is coming, we can only waiting and keep collecting more ethereum in our wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
numiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

I hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars.
TUs77777

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:11:09 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:23:38 AM by TUs77777

I think 500$
MarmaL3X

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

in my opinion biggest raise waiting before ETH update
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

that would be awsome if ethereum raise over 500 dollar. but we wil see, for me its definitly one of my favourite coins and i will hodl it until the end....

DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

that would be awsome if ethereum raise over 500 dollar. but we wil see, for me its definitly one of my favourite coins and i will hodl it until the end....

For now if the ethereum pump will continue to occur then a huge possibilities that we can see for eth to reach for 500$ but the usd value only raising for it due to the price of btc pump but still the exchange value of it get dump unto 0.058 btc which still little annoying to see and hope eth will recover and touch back again for 0.07+

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

yes ethereum still has a bright future, just look at the price is still stable,
but the btc price dropped dramatically
Himanshu111

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

I think ethereum has a lot of potential and you can expect good amount of growth in the future. It is one of the most popular platforms for hosting ICOs and new projects and features like smart contract and ethereum virtual machine makes it very promising. Within 5 year I think it's price will be around 2000-3000$.its a coin worth investing.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

yes ethereum still has a bright future, just look at the price is still stable,
but the btc price dropped dramatically
the price looks stable if you see from its value to dollar but how about its value to bitcoin, it's dropped so much, ethereum can't bear the overwhelming effect of bitcoin price pump due to upcoming hardfork so ethereum right now is not stable at all if you judge from the perspective of altcoins holders not fiat owners.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

Yes I believe that Ethereum is a great coin. But I really don't think that ETH will surpass bitcoin that easily. I mean it will take time for ethereum to do that? Is this is the time were ETH will moon? If that would be the case then I will stack many Eth by now. Eth has a great future ahead.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

I am very confident Ether will rise more from current level because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.It will go to 1000$ and above in next 3 years for sure.

Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Yes I believe that Ethereum is a great coin. But I really don't think that ETH will surpass bitcoin that easily. I mean it will take time for ethereum to do that? Is this is the time were ETH will moon? If that would be the case then I will stack many Eth by now. Eth has a great future ahead.
That will be so hard to the ethereum to surpass the bitcoin because the bitcoin already reached over 56% market dominance, but i just think the ethereum will try to follow the bitcoin on the price.
because the ethereum had a lot of potential.

InvestPro100

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

I believe that Ethereum in winter 2017-2018 will take the bar in 1000 dollars, and in 2018 will reach 2-3k dollars.
I do not think he will overtake the bitcoin in price.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

For now if the ethereum pump will continue to occur then a huge possibilities that we can see for eth to reach for 500$ but the usd value only raising for it due to the price of btc pump but still the exchange value of it get dump unto 0.058 btc which still little annoying to see and hope eth will recover and touch back again for 0.07+
It is reasonable, you have to know the price of Bitcoin has pumped a lot of value on the market. However, different others the situations the price of Bitcoin increases, Ethereum still keep its USD rates and only dump Bitcoin rates. Therefore, if you want to take profits to FIAT, you must to see USD rates.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

if we look far enough ahead, it might surpass bitcoin, we never know, but for now, i see that eth has potential to rise significantly by the end of the year

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Usefulness! That's another name we should call ethereum! Ether is serving as payment in ethereum network. There are many uses for ethereum than just payment. Smart contract, mining, and many trustless service that could be done on ethereum network! Exciting time is ahead in cryptocurrency. There are many ethereum like platform spring up for competition too

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

That has been the main speculation for ETH since this year, when everyone talked about the great Flippening about to happen. Remember that when Bitcoin almost hit $3000 and ETH was $400? And people said, wow, more than 10% of Bitcoin value. Well, every time ETH tries to climb back to $300 like now, Bitcoin is making new ATHs. Flippening is not happening, we have to accept that and move on.

Wall Street has to stop loving Bitcoin first too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

That has been the main speculation for ETH since this year, when everyone talked about the great Flippening about to happen. Remember that when Bitcoin almost hit $3000 and ETH was $400? And people said, wow, more than 10% of Bitcoin value. Well, every time ETH tries to climb back to $300 like now, Bitcoin is making new ATHs. Flippening is not happening, we have to accept that and move on.

Maybe that news was a fake too, recently the number of fake news all over the internet and in this forum was greatly increase if you would see the title of every article it looks convincing but the content has no real meaning at all, and I think many newbies and some bitcoin users that doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin would certainly caught up with the hype that is not really happening. but I think bitcoin had something to do with the increase and together with the hype it is really kicking in.
PadenoM

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

I has been monthes that ETH is not moving, I hope it will start to grow with ETC
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

Maybe that news was a fake too, recently the number of fake news all over the internet and in this forum was greatly increase if you would see the title of every article it looks convincing but the content has no real meaning at all, and I think many newbies and some bitcoin users that doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin would certainly caught up with the hype that is not really happening. but I think bitcoin had something to do with the increase and together with the hype it is really kicking in.

Ethereum has a great potential, but i agree with the Wall Street remark.

furthermore, i believe bitcoin is just "the first one". It's like the iPhone, first iPhone was really a ground breaking thing. Everybody wanted to have it, and every company wanted to be it. There will come a time where bitcoin will be well, still bitcoin, but other coins might be just as big, if not bigger.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

I don't believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin because of the very big gap value that already established by bitcoin because no matter how many ethereum that we keep but still it will going to be traded to bitcoin to earn fiat and that makes bitcoin more stable because of high buying demand even it is very expensive to purchase. May be it will level the bitcoin value but not into surpass it plus we don't know when it might be happen too.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

ZK-Snark, or Zero Knowledge proofs recently being enabled on the Ethereum blockchain is attracting the attention of Wall Street investors. They want complete anonymity to do their business.

melted349

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

I don't believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin because of the very big gap value that already established by bitcoin because no matter how many ethereum that we keep but still it will going to be traded to bitcoin to earn fiat and that makes bitcoin more stable because of high buying demand even it is very expensive to purchase. May be it will level the bitcoin value but not into surpass it plus we don't know when it might be happen too.

Yes right as the coin that is always next to bitcoin there is a possibility that it will be but interms of surpassing the bitcoin i dont see that ETH will be as far as i know that this coin have a great future just like bitcoin.
bboyadjian21

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

There was too much emphasis on the flippening happening instead of just ETH growth. Let Bitcoin do its thing and we can grow as well. Let's see what happens when everyone has their Bitcoin Gold. Will they still hold onto their BTC?
hous26

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

What is causing Ethereum to boom today?  It's long overdue but the timing of this puzzles me.  There is a mass sell-off right now so people can get into Bitcoin for the free BTC Gold (I don't think the community as a whole thinks long term enough to get into BTC now for the BT2X hard fork in November).

I know Ethereum is hard-forking this month but my understanding is that it is planned to be a standard hard-fork without another chain being developed. 

What changed?  Not that I'm complaining for anything.   Grin
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

I personally believe that ETH is the better coin of the BIG 2. It really is undervalued. I truly believe it will be above 500 USD before year end.

hous26

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

I personally believe that ETH is the better coin of the BIG 2. It really is undervalued. I truly believe it will be above 500 USD before year end.

65% of my small stash is in BTC and 17% is in ETH.  I agree with you that ETH is the superior coin and I also speculate that it will be around $500 by years end. 

That said, I think BTC has firmly established itself as the king of crypto and I don't think there will ever be a flippening.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

if compete, I think ethereum could pursue bitcoin prices in the future, ether's smart contract will bring it higher, now many ICO coins use ether platform, so keep it strong.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

Not matter how big of a strory ethereum bring brings bitcoin will always come out on top and at the moment bitcoins looks like it will be entering its prime which makes it difficult for eth to be the top coin.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

I think ETH has really a good future, because even its just starting as an altcoin ETH is already known very fast and people were using Ethereum very intelligently. And now it is next to bitcoin, many say and predict that ethereum will be the next bitcoin or rather than the replacement to bitcoin because of its popularity now many bitcoin users were changing ethereum, but i think it will take a long time.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

yes . it has the potential to have a high price like bitcoin someday.
but it is good to have when Ethereum will reach my goal satisfaction when It reaches 500$ at year 2018 .
by the way i'm okay with 400$ price if Eth Reaches that point price at the moment.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

I will have to agree with you, ethereum has huge potential and its platform will be huge in the near future. Don't forget that Ethereum is not only a coin but a platform, a lot of recently launched tokens are built ethereum blockchain, which might make the coin itself increase in value. I have already noticed that it has already started to increase in value, which is good for ether holders.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
arseaboy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

I will have to agree with you, ethereum has huge potential and its platform will be huge in the near future. Don't forget that Ethereum is not only a coin but a platform, a lot of recently launched tokens are built ethereum blockchain, which might make the coin itself increase in value. I have already noticed that it has already started to increase in value, which is good for ether holders.
Positive 10% for USD value not bad for holding this coin while btc is really making its big moves still ETH showing some quite working progress, like what many of us here thoughts about ETH its only time can tell when it will go and jumped high alongside with bitcoin and some others quality coin project.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

its cause the effect of bitcoin i think. alot people turn their bitcoin into eth. it will rise till 400 maybe

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

ETH is doing well against USD but I don't know why it's tanking against BTC from months nearly it is just half now 0.058 which was over 0.115 in July. So those who invested in ETH with BTC are facing a good loss. Bitcoin is always the king here

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

will eth set a new record? actually, i am not willing to see this, recently, i hold no btc and eth and anyother altcoins, maybe i will pay for what i have decided
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

this is some news, its is hard to imagine at the moment a coin taking bitcoins place. i cannot find easily the amount of ethereum which is the maximum, i assume there is a fixed amount? anyway this is to be the second alt coin i will have

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Yes, there is a possibility that this ETH will going to have a future or maybe not because you see, there's no permanent in this world. ETH might be known for today but not in the future but we cannot also disagree that there is a possibility.

katiecbell

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

Indeed ethereum is making progress and it has remained as the number one altcoin for a long period now. It has shown its potential and value. Though the supply is not a very small one but its investors are greater than any other crypto coin except BTC. Honestly telling you all, the only altcoins that I have some trust in are bitcoin, monero, litecoin, waves and neo.
IamAltcoinfan

Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

Ethereum on its track today eth is highest volume currency traded in bittrex i sold some of my ethereum holdings because of bitcoin hardfork even am not sure about new currency just going with speculation. People are coming back towards altcoin its good sign for altcoin holders including ethereum.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

For the short term I think ETH has just started to move back into the game. I also hope and am positive that alts will follow the uptrend with ETH. But I would be very careful at this stage as this could be a dead cat bounce!

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

Ethereum is one of my favorite alternative coins so far and I do have a lot of expectations about its future. If it breaks 400USD and 500USD later on, nobody can hold it.
novhitadaloma

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

yes, most likely because eth has a very good future according to my prediction.
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

ETH may become as big as bitcoin. But by the time it happens, Bitcoin is already way bigger than ETH. Bitcoin is still the number one coin in the entire world of cryptos. ETH comes after Bitcoin. I do not agree with you that ETH will surpass BTC in the market. It does not need anything to back it up, just look at their values.
Samueltalk

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

I never thought if eth would replace bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Ethereum is the absolute leader of the altcoyins and will remain so in the future. On October 15-16 another improvement of the etherium platform is planned and I hope this will be a good impetus for the continued growth of its course. Although in the last days the ethereum shows very good results in this respect.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

Ethereum has a very bright future and it wouldn't surprise me to see it surpass bitcoin at some point but probably not for quite a few years yet. Surpass market cap not individual price as supply of Eth is much larger.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kloudz79

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

we never know what eth in the future,,, but this coin is the one i love side by side with btc. i hope eth can surpass btc
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

I love ethereum.I wish it would reach 500 in the next month.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: