Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hight hashrate low sharesh scrypt please help!!  (Read 254 times)
denis1995 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:47 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:34:58 PM by denis1995

I have around 7ghs at scrypt im with bitmain l3+ and im doing very low shares the guys with 3-4 gha are doing more than double shares? And also guys that are with my hashrare are getting much more shares than me.  There is only 1 port i was looking if this is port problem but it isnt. We all are mining at the same port. How to fix that? Is bot enough internet? If someone help me to fix that im able to ddonate!
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:01:37 PM by Bitfort

I have around 7ghs at scrypt im with bitmain l3+ and im doing very low shares the guys with 3-4 gha are doing more than double shares? And also guys that are with my hashrare are getting much more shares than me.  There is only 1 port i was looking if this is port problem but it isnt. We all are mining at the same port. How to fix that? Is bot enough internet? If someone help me to fix that im able to ddonate!

The amount of shares depends on difficulty you set. Other guys may have set a low diff (so giving a lot of shares but overall performance is less than yours .. so is the mining reward).

EDIT: if you are receiving around 0.25 LTC daily from each miner everything is fine.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

this is a bitcoin section, try asking in alt coin section next time.

Also, raw share numbers are meaningless, you are worrying about nothing.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
denis1995 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

The amount of shares depends on difficulty you set. Other guys may have set a low diff (so giving a lot of shares but overall performance is less than yours .. so is the mining reward).

EDIT: if you are receiving around 0.25 LTC daily from each miner everything is fine.

I fix that.  Was Internet problem i change the switch and now everything is going well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: