Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram advertising. Creating chats with targeted audience and ICO investors.  (Read 438 times)
Kasper.telegram (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

Hi!

We would like to introduce  you telegram advertising. Creating groups with targeted audience and ICO investors.

We create groups in telegram with any audience you need or drive audience to your existing group. We are able to collect audience from any group that suits you the best and create your own unique group with real investors for your ICO.
You can get up to 20000 targeted people who have already invested in ICOs.  We are able to parse as much as you need from any group that you provide or from our collected bases.

All audience could be collected from most succesful groups of ICO's such as bancor, civic, aeternity, EOS, OmiseGo etc. So it is clear that people from these groups invest a lot and will be great audience for your project. That's the most important point in our campaigns.
For example, we can parse(collect) audience from succesful ICO projects or any other group that you need.

We use our own unique tools for parsing audience, sending PM and adding people to groups. Everything is absolutely new in that kind of marketing. Targeted investors. What can be better? We hope to hear from you soon.

Our contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/kaspertelegramm
email: kasper.telegram@yandex.ru
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

A newbie selling something for bitcoins? You really think people will trust you enough to handover their bitcoins to you ??

If you were a trusted member, I would take you seriously and put in an order. Because, I am looking for something very close to your service.
Kasper.telegram (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

You may add me in Telegram and I will show you how it works for free.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

How you add people to groups? It won't be spam?
Kasper.telegram (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

No, it's not considered as a spam.
We collect members from any group using our software. After that we start adding collected members to your group using another tool.
Abdelirius@Tokeny

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

We collect members from any group using our software. After that we start adding collected members to your group using another tool.

Don't you guys have a website that advertises/explains your services ? If they are so helpful and effective, I think a website can only do you good!
Kasper.telegram (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Don't you guys have a website that advertises/explains your services ? If they are so helpful and effective, I think a website can only do you good!

Yes, working on that, will have this week
Kasper.telegram (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

Yes, working on that, will have this week

Boostme.solutions/telegram
fairlodo

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Can't reach you guys. Neither mail nor telegram.
Any ideas on similar service?
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

Hi!

We would like to introduce  you telegram advertising. Creating groups with targeted audience and ICO investors.

We create groups in telegram with any audience you need or drive audience to your existing group. We are able to collect audience from any group that suits you the best and create your own unique group with real investors for your ICO.
You can get up to 20000 targeted people who have already invested in ICOs.  We are able to parse as much as you need from any group that you provide or from our collected bases.

All audience could be collected from most succesful groups of ICO's such as bancor, civic, aeternity, EOS, OmiseGo etc. So it is clear that people from these groups invest a lot and will be great audience for your project. That's the most important point in our campaigns.
For example, we can parse(collect) audience from succesful ICO projects or any other group that you need.

We use our own unique tools for parsing audience, sending PM and adding people to groups. Everything is absolutely new in that kind of marketing. Targeted investors. What can be better? We hope to hear from you soon.

Our contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/kaspertelegramm
email: kasper.telegram@yandex.ru
I like tge idea of these groups on telegram looking for investors and different users who are interested on it. On my part i think its kinda crowded, on my experience joining pn differen groups specially on telegram i find it hard to communicate if you were too many in a group where different topic are being open, different questions are being ask at the same time, we can't acoid spammers who spammed messages. For the once investors looking for a best ICO to invest with, using this kind of tactics is kinda risky to both party specially for the investors.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: