Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seems like FaucetSystem got hacked.  (Read 1591 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:04:16 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:09:02 AM by pramila28

Where should Faucet Users should go now for Earning BITCOINS?? Are you happy with this HACKING Huh

One by One sites are going down - EPAY INFO - Owner was Legit - it was running from 2014 October to May 2017.. But LUCAS R Couldn't pay to users as well as Owners. How LUCAS R will pay to Users after Facing HACKS??

How clever this HACKER MEXICANTARGET alias TOBAGABRIEL (Real Name, Real Location Nigeria)?? Hacking Epay site and Giving a Negative Trust to Epay Admin?? He is the one doing all these and Acting in front of us..You believe his Acting?  I never ever believe I have seen all his acting and finally he got caught with me in CetoBeto Site (I am the Admin in this site)

Read this now -- http://prntscr.com/gx8l4k

Read this now --

Hey he holds N Number of accounts every where..N Number of Wallet Address too Changes Names Changes Countries - He also said me "What imaginary hackers she is speaking?"

His IP Addresses not able to prove. German Cyber Crime Expert said me to do depth Research - Behavior Test on all his characters * All user names which he used in cetobeto tomygame sites...

View here now his chat post

Hehe Am I too stupid to be a Moderator? I have EXHIBITED my PRO Skills of Chasing a Hacker - I have been watching this hacker from September 2016 to till today - How many days? Its One YEAR EXPERIENCE for me
pramila28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

This accounts was bruteforced.
Luke, use 2FA.

And my question (its very important):
Are you use similar password in other services (like faucethub, coinpot or epay)?

Hacker have a list of faucetowner's emails and their passwords from other service.

Your hacker is MEXICANTARGET aka TOBAGABRIEL - Tobagabriel is the real name of FaucetHub owner -- Real Location is NIGERIA
pramila28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

I am not a owner but I can understand Owner's situation since I have been working closely with one owner Markabi.

Admin of Bitcointalk Org should give WARNING to this man MEXICANTARGET aka Gabyas aka many more names over here - he has accounts in this community network too..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:31:50 AM

LOL, Pramila28 stop spamming these stupid accusations. If you calling your posted stuff as a proofs, then I'm prince of Nigeria Cheesy

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:48:31 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 10:15:59 AM by mexicantarget

Luke, use 2FA.

Are you use similar password in other services (like faucethub, coinpot or epay)?

Hacker have a list of faucetowner's emails and their passwords from other service.

https://faucethub.io/news/post/93
pramila28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

Luke, use 2FA.

Your hacker is MEXICANTARGET aka TOBAGABRIEL - Tobagabriel is the real name of FaucetHub owner -- Real Location is NIGERIA
Every Inspiration was from Markabi - If I am intelligent then its because of Markabi only. I learnt every thing here

Let my Friend Hypnotize me and Every Previous Real Story Comes Out from me..
pramila28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

LOL, Pramila28 stop spamming these stupid accusations. If you calling your posted stuff as a proofs, then I'm prince of Nigeria Cheesy
I have depth communication from two owners...When you face it from that man you will come to know, Did you see his acting?
Proofs are his email id, IP Address...Original location
I don't care for your views.. Owners have struggled - There should be an end for this hacking attacking hehe..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

I have depth communication from two owners...When you face it from that man you will come to know, Did you see his acting?
I don't care for your views.. Owners have struggled - There should be an end for this hacking attacking hehe..
You only have communiaction with two scammers - markabi (multiple scam accusations against him, possible alt account of donaldbitcoin), and Lucas (epay.info owner who scammed all faucet owners and users who had funds on epay). They can say whatever they want and blame Mex for everything, but their words without solid proofs isn't worth attention. Why I always see that you defending scammers like epay, markabi, or claimwith.me owner and starting paranoic accusations against Mexicantarget?

xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:50:55 AM

because he's insane in the membrane

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

You only have communiaction with two scammers - markabi (multiple scam accusations against him, possible alt account of donaldbitcoin), and Lucas (epay.info owner who scammed all faucet owners and users who had funds on epay). They can say whatever they want and blame Mex for everything, but their words without solid proofs isn't worth attention. Why I always see that you defending scammers like epay, markabi, or claimwith.me owner and starting paranoic accusations against Mexicantarget?
Because she's right. Doctor said we should always agree with her.

I am sure it is done by the same hacker of EPAY INFO - I will update the news soon.
I have done depth analysis along with the support of cyber crime cell usa and germany cyber security expert
Hacker is here around us only - he uses different names and he changes country. He calls himself as Professional hacker

wheird... -.-
I have put efforts for two owners who are struggling - Markabi and Lucas R - Both of them are my Friends, I have gone too far to chase the real hacker
Wait for my update

I will not AGREE with the Comments of that HACKER (If he comes here)
Reason - I have seen him for 1 year ATTACKING Me and My Friend Markabi struggled for 2+ years  Angry
So you wont agree with me that I'm a professional hacker and that I penetrated the securities with all those sites you're making up?

HACKER is TOBAGARIEL alias MEXICANTARGET alias GABYAS alias EXTERMINATOR alias GABSY alias WOOZLE alias HILO alias TACIO2014 alias SONSKI28

MEXICANTARGET ALIAS TOBAGABRIEL - NIGERIAN

Wait for my Update

This Fraud has Entered into my Yahoo Mail - Changed Password...peeping into my Yahoo Account and Gmail Account..
This SCAMMER HACKER has tortured Me and My Friend Markabi, Also Tortured LUCAS R ..

All sites hacking is happening from this Bastard Only..

Creates N Number of Accounts in Facebook Linkedin Google Plus, Also creates N Number of Accounts in Faucets, Hacking and Attacking is his MAIN ACTIVITY over here..

Speaking about SEX is his MAIN ACTIVITY....

I will update LUCAS R PM -- Soon...

MEXICANTARGET ALIAS TOBAGABRIEL ONLINE SEXY DRUG ADDICTOR HACKER ATTACKER

Aim of this HACKER -- He wants IGNORANCE from Owners and He has set a Target on Owners to Disappear from their Faucet Business. He is the one doing all these 100% NO DOUBT. Do not hold Doubts now I have put a trap on his Acting *Behavior Test.

Nigeria is in 3rd Place International Cyber Crimes

Do you seriously think I have time for all this nonsense you're talking about?
The fact that you have no life doesn't mean others don't have a life.

You professional SAP (what the hell does this even stand for? Smart Ass Penguin?) keep talking shit constantly without being able to back up anything you say.

RE:
"MEXICANTARGET ALIAS TOBAGABRIEL ONLINE SEXY DRUG ADDICTOR HACKER ATTACKER"
"Speaking about SEX is his MAIN ACTIVITY...."

I don't talk about sex, I talk about boobs. Sue me.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:54:19 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:04:54 PM by mexicantarget

HAHA, Pramilla, really she is a comedy girl. She always accuses others to prove markabi's innocence. I am telling you he is a real scammer. just imagine when his tomygame was approved by mellowads, he used to get upto 80000 unique impressions in mellowads daily which is really impossible. He used to get that much uniques by adding his site in his ptp network(traffic2bitcoin) that brings traffic from hitleaps and otohits. He has made enough by cheating mellowads. When they came to know about this , they blocked all this sites.So stop accusing others mad girl. I have the proof to show he is a scammer. So better to keep quite or ask markabi if this is right or wrong, then come and dance here.
If you google "SAP pramila", this is what you get.

Check the stuff she's liked on youtube.
All scams: https://www.youtube.com/user/pramilarajya24mba

She promotes that SAP scam sales thing like mad and brags about being a professional scammer.

Pramila Raj Digital PIKACHU in SAP
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

Thanks for the heads up, luckily I didn't have too much tied up in it to matter.
pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

Hehehe - I have Tracked his Acting in CHAT System -- Ok.. I am in contact with Cyber Crime Cell USA and Germany I have solid Proofs.. Proofs are with Markabi too... That man is behind my Back -- I keep an EYE on him and his ACTING - ONLINE SEXY NARCOTIC DRUG ADDICT * Acting in different forms..I have seen N number of Accounts in CetoBeto site.. Remember I go by Behavior too..I never believe any users.. LUCAS R Closed his business and stopped evry thing.. That is the main aim of this MEXI hehehe.. You think i'm seeking attention? No My aim is to fix this hacker..
Markabi is not a scammer.. I never believe what you are saying..I have seen him for one year..If Markabi is scammer how he is coming back without giving up?? Talk Practically..I am not agreeing with any one over here..I am involving in tracking multiple accounts, bots hacking etc.. in the sites of Markabi..Here comes Freedom I am also posting Live Stats..
pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

HAHA, Pramilla, really she is a comedy girl. She always accuses others to prove markabi's innocence. I am telling you he is a real scammer. just imagine when his tomygame was approved by mellowads, he used to get upto 80000 unique impressions in mellowads daily which is really impossible. He used to get that much uniques by adding his site in his ptp network(traffic2bitcoin) that brings traffic from hitleaps and otohits. He has made enough by cheating mellowads. When they came to know about this , they blocked all this sites.So stop accusing others mad girl. I have the proof to show he is a scammer. So better to keep quite or ask markabi if this is right or wrong, then come and dance here.

She promotes that SAP scam sales thing like mad and brags about being a professional scammer.

I know you do this type of actions -- Soon all your talks and bloody games will have an end..I know you are hitting on Profiles of Individuals, Creating accounts in individuals name's - IMPERSONATING is against USER AGREEMENT.. Soon you will get Ban in Linkedin and all social medias..

And Where is your CHARACTERS - Gabyas Toba Gabriel???EXTERMINATOR??? Hiding ? You didn't speak about SEX?Huh Show your characters to the world MEXI
pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:12:16 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 06:20:25 AM by pramila28

I know you do this type of actions -- Soon all your talks and bloody games will have an end..I know you are hitting on Profiles of Individuals, Creating accounts in individuals name's - IMPERSONATING is against USER AGREEMENT.. Soon you will get Ban in Linkedin and all social medias..

And Where is your CHARACTERS - Gabyas Toba Gabriel???EXTERMINATOR??? Hiding ? You didn't speak about SEX?Huh Show your characters to the world MEXI
I am not a scammer in SAP -- Talk about your Character MEXICANTARGET ALIAS TOBAGABRIEL -- Enters into User Account in Faucethub -- You think Your account will be safe with this man??  Don't Start your ACTING Mexicantarget aka Tobagabriel - talk about your Abusive actions --talk about your Multiple accounts in all sites of markabi..

And What will you be getting in return by posting my gmail and google profile? STOP hitting on Individuals Verified Professional PROFILES
WARNING FOR YOU AGAIN

MEXICANTARGET -- MIND YOU - SAP which i'm promoting is not scam -- if you don't know about this Product then keep QUIET - this is a Software and I am into it and I am also involved in Recruitment -- I do have Professional Life and I am also holding Unique Identification Number, Also holding Govt. of India Identity Card

Talk about your ABUSIVE ACTIONS which you did on me for 1 Year and 2 years on My Friend Markabi --  STOP ALL YOUR ATTACKING - I know you won't answer - You involve in attacking individuals daily 20 hours *SPAM POST ABUSIVE IN NATURE - We got fed up seeing your CRAP Sexy posts hehe.. I think even the bots which happened in Coinbella 3D Game is from this man only..What is your Intention on Donaldbitcoins? You want to send him out similar to LUCAS R?Huh
xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

You really are mentally unstable.

pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:48:25 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 07:42:07 AM by pramila28

MEXICANTARGET = TOBAGABRIEL -- Professional Hacker -- how is my DIWALI GIFT?Huh

Talking in two way?
Markabi is good person "i know him"
Markabi is scammer
Why do you talk in two way? I never ever believe your acting..

WARNING FOR YOU STOP THIS ATTACKING BUSINESS
pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:55:09 AM

You really are mentally unstable.

you face once and see it....
Read this written by Hannes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843423.0

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222.0
pramila28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

MEXICANTARGET = TOBAGABRIEL -- Professional Hacker -- how is my DIWALI GIFT?Huh

Talking in two way?
Markabi is good person "i know him"
Markabi is scammer
Why do you talk in two way? I never ever believe your acting..

WARNING FOR YOU STOP THIS ATTACKING BUSINESS
Admin of Bitcointalk Org. The above mentioned person MEXICANTARGET aka/Alias Toba Gabriel Nigerian has entered into my yahoo account - changed pass word - I request you to warn this man - I am also in contact with Cyber crime Team India, US - If he is repeating this I will be with my stringent action..
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

I think Hannes and pramila would make a great couple.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: