Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: received, close topic  (Read 1367 times)
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:31:54 AM by WINNIE_POOL

I received my money back, tks all for support
close topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:09:00 AM

So how is this a scam accusation moneypolo is just acting as a middle man in this situation you wanted to deposit funds to your btc-e account so they sent the funds to the account details you provided now as btc-e turned out to be a scam and it's domain was shut what can moneypolo do they have already sent the money to them as said in support case.
It's better if you contact you bank regarding maybe they might help or else your money is gone.
Taoist

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:35:13 AM

Winnie_ pool,

It does not look good for you to get your money back.

Moneypolo can only return your money if the money transfer did not take place, i.e the money was in their bank at the time BTC-E got seized by the FBI. If they transferred the money to BTC-E/WEX then it is down to WEX.nz to give you equivalent funds in BTC tokens, as they said they will not be able to return fiat funds. There is no way they can return your money if they have already transferred it to another organisation.

As it is now starting to look clear from the other threads on this forum, the team running BTC-E and WEX are basically the same and essentially they are thieves and scammers who have no intention to return either the fiat funds or coins that people had in their possesion. Unfortunately it looks like your money has basically been stolen by the people involved by BTC-E/WEX.

WARNING PEOPLE - DO NOT USE WEX.NZ

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

Winnie_ pool,

It does not look good for you to get your money back.

Moneypolo can only return your money if the money transfer did not take place, i.e the money was in their bank at the time BTC-E got seized by the FBI. If they transferred the money to BTC-E/WEX then it is down to WEX.nz to give you equivalent funds in BTC tokens, as they said they will not be able to return fiat funds. There is no way they can return your money if they have already transferred it to another organisation.

As it is now starting to look clear from the other threads on this forum, the team running BTC-E and WEX are basically the same and essentially they are thieves and scammers who have no intention to return either the fiat funds or coins that people had in their possesion. Unfortunately it looks like your money has basically been stolen by the people involved by BTC-E/WEX.

WARNING PEOPLE - DO NOT USE WEX.NZ

btce / wex promises to compensate the user via token, of course there must be fiat. If they do not return, they are scammer.
Who will deposit wire transfer again with new site ?  if an incident occurs money is not back to you

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

update today: Created ticket, WEX silent no answer. Moneypolo slient no answer.
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:44:38 AM

up
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

If i were you, as i suggested you, i would try their contact oldest contact methods when they start.
As ICQ, Skype, Email or anything.
That's a lot of money...

alexluthor

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:06 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:21:42 AM by alexluthor

I am in the same situation.

Open a complaint about MAYZUS FINANCIAL (Moneypolo).

https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:24 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:05:50 AM by WINNIE_POOL

WEX, BTC-E & MONEYPOLO is not professional company & maybe they are scammers.

WEX & BTCE provide a bank wire to deposit on home page btc-e.com. But when problem occurs, they don't resposibilty to resolve & no answer their customers.

Please don't deposit money to WEX & MONEYPOLO anymore, you can loss all.

Pls give us a contact to claim policy of US, CZEC & Singapore.

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

up

unresolve & noreply from wex & moneypolo

silent and unprofessional, does not solve the problem for the customer, and they are scammers.

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

up

silent and unprofessional, does not solve the problem for the customer, and they are scammers.

Sorry to see you lose such a large sum of money. But you need to understand that Moneypolo are NOT the scammers here. They did (from what I can tell) exactly what they were supposed to; transfer the funds to BTC-e. They have done their job, and they would be unable to recall that money. BTC-e are the ones who need to refund you, and with them being out of action, you are going to have severe problems getting your refund. I wish you the best of luck. Your only option is legal action, there is absolutely nothing anybody on this forum can do to help you.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:23 AM

up

Sorry to see you lose such a large sum of money. But you need to understand that Moneypolo are NOT the scammers here. They did (from what I can tell) exactly what they were supposed to; transfer the funds to BTC-e. They have done their job, and they would be unable to recall that money. BTC-e are the ones who need to refund you, and with them being out of action, you are going to have severe problems getting your refund. I wish you the best of luck. Your only option is legal action, there is absolutely nothing anybody on this forum can do to help you.

We know BTCE=MONEYPOLO=WEX=OKPAY is one
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:17:16 AM

Summary topic of WEX victims:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315148.mSsg23503444#msg23503444
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

Probably just unlucky.
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

hope u get your money
potpockets

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

Try contacting your bank to see if a chargeback is possible. Even more so and a very complicated situation, I hope you get your money back 115k and a very high loss amount.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: