Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Eth and Waves  (Read 1677 times)
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

If you want to do investment in waves or etherum. Then I will suggest you to invest more in wave then ethurem even the price of etherum is high but the waves will get more famous as compare to etherum which will give you more profit in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

Don't put all your money in Ethereum and Waves. I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves too but there's always a balance between them. I would never go over %50 for any altcoin. Sometimes Bitcoin could go over %50 but I wouldn't trust other coins as much as Bitcoin. Buy more for everything when you have fiat money though.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

Don't put all your money in Ethereum and Waves. I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves too but there's always a balance between them. I would never go over %50 for any altcoin. Sometimes Bitcoin could go over %50 but I wouldn't trust other coins as much as Bitcoin. Buy more for everything when you have fiat money though.

3 coins is also not enough. You can buy also more. For example wings, verge, monero.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:29:38 PM

I had this same question for myself...  I decided on Waves.  It was tough, but, in the end, I felt that Waves has potential to really move later. 

Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

3 coins is also not enough. You can buy also more. For example wings, verge, monero.

collect more potential coins as much as possible, long term investment were quite a good investment since we can't earn in just holding it for a while unless those you collect were shitcoins.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

i think the price of ETH now is high and of course it will continue to increase in the future but i will choose Waves if i want to invest. Waves maybe bring more than profit ETH
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

You have 800 waves..and i suggets you to hold it. Waves is not high yet. It is only 7x price from january. Unlike ethereum which already goes up really high. I still believe wves can reach $10 someday. It has good news but still dun pumped. But when it pumped you can be amaze.
r0nald82

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:08:35 AM

of course hold your btc until fork finished, who doesn't want free btg as mention other people in various forum. Whether it's only assumption but there is no pain to do it as fork process is few more days coming.
Buying waves IMO is not good as it's price keep down, i highly recommend buying eth as many project is  more involving eth than waves or other coins

elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

You have 800 waves..and i suggets you to hold it. Waves is not high yet. It is only 7x price from january. Unlike ethereum which already goes up really high. I still believe wves can reach $10 someday. It has good news but still dun pumped. But when it pumped you can be amaze.

I also think that Waves coin has increase soon. Because It's price was in $3 to $5 in a long-term (3 months), so this is the good time to hodl it and wait for the pump.   Grin

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:30:37 AM

I also think that Waves coin has increase soon. Because It's price was in $3 to $5 in a long-term (3 months), so this is the good time to hodl it and wait for the pump.   Grin
You have a good choice in investing in cryptocurrency. Waves and ethereum are good to buy, ethereum now is good to buy. Both are profitable coin and you can earn profit when price pump soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: