Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium's price by 2018-2019  (Read 839 times)
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

If everything planned works out then I can see ETH being $650 in late 2018. I have been a strong holder

Positivebetting
Capitanike

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

If we will repeat 400$ and broke this level, new target 400-600. But who knows, we will see

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

I'm thinking around $1000, ETH has the most potential of any crypto out there right now--besides maybe bitcoin itself.

On a side note, I just discovered a nice little chunk of Omisego in my wallet, they did an airdrop check your ETH wallets if you haven't already. Smiley

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Nguyenkhoi007

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

Bitcoin and Ethhereum. 2018 -2019: 9600$ and 600$. 🙂
hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:49 AM

I'm thinking around $1000, ETH has the most potential of any crypto out there right now--besides maybe bitcoin itself.

On a side note, I just discovered a nice little chunk of Omisego in my wallet, they did an airdrop check your ETH wallets if you haven't already. Smiley

I agree, ETH has the best eco-system of developers making potentially disruptive technology/working on awesome projects. I think it will continue to drive up the demand for Ethers.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:25:25 AM

Of course 2018 Q1. It's between $ 500-600. But it's hard to predict after him.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency, it can give you a good profit even it has a low value but if we are expecting that eth will be $1000 in 2018, maybe it is not possible because eth is continously decreasing and I think it is not possible to reach a high price in a short period of time so maybe it can reach $1000 in 2 years or later.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:41:14 AM

Hi guys, im new to Etherium can anyone here give me some speculation with eth? Im guessing that it would reach up to 1000$ at 2018 and rise and rise because of more and more ICOs are getting into eth.

Cheers!

$1000 at some point in 2018 seems reasonable, but ICOs aren't really the main point of Ethereum.

nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

Hi guys, im new to Etherium can anyone here give me some speculation with eth? Im guessing that it would reach up to 1000$ at 2018 and rise and rise because of more and more ICOs are getting into eth.

Cheers!

yes i agree this point. ethereum is the best eco system of developers of developers making potentially strong. it's price are more high. may be in 2018 ethereum price going ti increase around $1000 so be prepare for that.just it is estimation only may increase some more or decrease little bit.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:39:44 AM

Cheers!

Well with the current uncertainty surrounding the regulation of ICOs, I have doubts about Ethereum price. Don't forget that before this year the price was only around 0.01 BTC, even though it has lost around half its value after the dump this year, it is still sitting at 6x that figure.

I think that price will stabilize at around $200-300, perhaps with some pumps along the way, but won't really last long enough to make a difference.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:01:52 AM

Cheers!

yes i agree this point. ethereum is the best eco system of developers of developers making potentially strong. it's price are more high. may be in 2018 ethereum price going ti increase around $1000 so be prepare for that.just it is estimation only may increase some more or decrease little bit.
The developers of ethereum is serious to make the new distributed technology that related to the blockchain ecosystem to help us to keep our privacy and efficiency. I remember putin alreayd suppoirted the ethereum project before he was making this strange statement about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: