Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out my 3D pic  (Read 1917 times)
floooch

Activity: 254
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

Looks good ! Nice job
Iminvest (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:07:48 AM

Your stuff looks ok.. But I dunno.. why the hell would I need these 3D pictures? Just for fun? The project with all this 3D scan stuff looks like a very useless toy.. complete waste of time..

Actually, it could help to many people and make the process of creating 3D content so much faster and cheaper!! I thought that if ma uncle could add such things instead of photos on his online store website, it would be so cool!
letsdance

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:47:55 AM

Where's the URL of their ICO? What is it about? Looks interesting.
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

ann on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
app for 3D creation I found through the ICO website where I found Cappasity website: https://cappasity.com/easy-3d-scan/
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

They're introducing the first platform that leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. This approach ensures decentralized and trustless copyright storage and content exchange within the AR/VR ecosystem  Grin that's how they describe themselves on their website Smiley
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

I think it’s the technical breakthrough! Are there any other apps like this? It could really do our life much more convenient...
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

They're introducing the first platform that leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. This approach ensures decentralized and trustless copyright storage and content exchange within the AR/VR ecosystem  Grin that's how they describe themselves on their website Smiley

Probably u r right..partly... But it still looks kinda weird… cheap and unprofessional..
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

I think it’s the technical breakthrough! Are there any other apps like this? It could really do our life much more convenient...

I've never seen smth like this.. if anyone knows I would also like to know the names!!!
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Probably u r right..partly... But it still looks kinda weird… cheap and unprofessional..

imo it would be pretty useful for people who CAN’T  afford a professional photographer when they're creating a website or smth like an online store

jolly

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

Try with a girl  Grin
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

imo it would be pretty useful for people who CAN’T  afford a professional photographer when they're creating a website or smth like an online store

Maybe there’s a point to think in this way, but I’d prefer to use professional content..
WilliamTryingTo

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

Damn how long would it take to make something like that
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:22:27 AM

Damn how long would it take to make something like that

the thing is that it's pretty easy and doesn't require any special education... I did this with an app  Grin
Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:34:36 AM

That was pretty neat, nicely done...will have to check out the ICO

Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

Maybe there’s a point to think in this way, but I’d prefer to use professional content..

imo it would be pretty useful for people who CAN’T  afford a professional photographer when they're creating a website or smth like online store
varole

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

It looks cute but possibly it will stay as a niche.
Iminvest (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:37:49 PM

imo it would be pretty useful for people who CAN’T  afford a professional photographer when they're creating a website or smth like online store
and also.. At some point, u can find professional designers on that platform.. But it still will be easier and cheaper i think
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

Wow! Looks familiar  Cheesy I recently decided to sell ma headphones by using the Cappasity app to make a 3D model for the first time. I didn't expect such great output, headphones wr bought 2 hours later. Check it out!
https://3d.cappasity.com/u/antropophob/3e8ad147-63ed-42dc-bfa0-a60ef3866827
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

Wow! Looks familiar  Cheesy I recently decided to sell ma headphones by using the Cappasity app to make a 3D model for the first time. I didn't expect such great output, headphones wr bought 2 hours later. Check it out!
https://3d.cappasity.com/u/antropophob/3e8ad147-63ed-42dc-bfa0-a60ef3866827

Sounds like u had a spiffy experience.. Haha if I had known about this earlier I could sell my bike easier. Is there an app for Iphone?
dilshan1001

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

it's not bad.. i can give you 7/10
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: