Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Above 6k Soon!!!!!  (Read 1575 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Yeah at lease you are saying about soon and when? is there the actual date about that? It seems the bitcoin is very difficult to pass the resistance on $5k. the bitcoin needs more people to buy it and make the price will be very high.
There are no actual date mate. But soon it will happen cause as we see bitcoin now is increasing beacuse of some good reason that happening now in the market. Maybe there's a lot of buyers now beacuse of this scenario bitcoin increasing to the predicted value. Maybe in the first week of November bitcoin will reah $5000 or $6000 its to early right. But ithink this scenario is just a beginning. In my prediction if bitcoin continue to rise until year end ithink bitcoin will reach up to $10000.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

Yeah at lease you are saying about soon and when? is there the actual date about that? It seems the bitcoin is very difficult to pass the resistance on $5k. the bitcoin needs more people to buy it and make the price will be very high.
There are no actual date mate. But soon it will happen cause as we see bitcoin now is increasing beacuse of some good reason that happening now in the market. Maybe there's a lot of buyers now beacuse of this scenario bitcoin increasing to the predicted value. Maybe in the first week of November bitcoin will reah $5000 or $6000 its to early right. But ithink this scenario is just a beginning. In my prediction if bitcoin continue to rise until year end ithink bitcoin will reach up to $10000.
Definitely, bitcoin value was possibly reach the $6000 before end of the years and I was hoping that it will continue until next year. I believe that when bitcoin raised up immediately more people are encourage to join and take a job in bitcoin community.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

Yes its going to hit $6000 but I think maybe in the first quarter of 2018 not this year because its more of only $5000 up to the end of this year. Anyway we'll see if bitcoin will soar that high it's still unpredictable so we cannot tell if it will pump or dump.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:46 AM

The current bitcoin price has increased to 4800USD. the current increase has proven that bitcoin has a chance of passing 5000USD and then reaching 6000USD within the next few months. this is remarkable because bitcoin nowadays always shows a very positive trend, this path must be maintained and we must use bitcoin to help improve its development. Because bitcoin prices will decrease again if fewer people use bitcoin.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:40:28 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:39:34 AM by BigTeeths

I can see that btc is now going up and I think the FUD made because by the recent events in china related to crypto is over. It's going to be a really merry for us when it hits  $6k on christmas.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:15 AM

If we should go to a new ATH, what seems very likely at the moment, a rise of more than 6k is needed imo to have a solid support at 5k when pulling back.
If we should only go to 5500 for instance and turn down it can go to 4k and lower again.
Therefore 6-7k is the aim we should look for.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Trust me it is going above 6k soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it had a chance to reach that price. But for now we don't need to rush that to happen. Since the value of bitcoin is so volitile we should not expect that much. You must be patience if you really wish for that. For now just enjoy the high value of BTC.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

If we should go to a new ATH, what seems very likely at the moment, a rise of more than 6k is needed imo to have a solid support at 5k when pulling back.
If we should only go to 5500 for instance and turn down it can go to 4k and lower again.

If we reach the 6k then fees also will increase big we cannot able to bear that and investors will fear to invest on bitcoin with the sudden growth. If the value started increasing to 5k this year. That would be decent price hike, if bumps suddendly you have to worry about the upcoming fork.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

I hope so but I am not very optimistic, 5k is a very strong psicological barrier, I think it will fall again to 4k levels.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

I hope so but I am not very optimistic, 5k is a very strong psicological barrier, I think it will fall again to 4k levels.
$ 5,000 is not much of a psychological barrier. I remind you that the price was already at that level. Now waiting on the fork are very large and the high tomorrow you'll see the price 5K. Then she will go up dramatically and maybe not 6K is the limit. In November, after the correction, the price may drop to $ 5,000 but below it will not.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

If we reach the 6k then fees also will increase big we cannot able to bear that and investors will fear to invest on bitcoin with the sudden growth. If the value started increasing to 5k this year. That would be decent price hike, if bumps suddendly you have to worry about the upcoming fork.
after fork we can see what may really happen, for now since the hard fork before were successful,we are aiming to grab the opportunity to have some free coins too. Dump may happen after fork.
SmartW

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

too eraly for 6k
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

I think due to these trends(which is increasing every day) we ll see 6000 usd before december..

Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

i would say it goes up to 5k by the end of the year and with good news it might rise even more in 2018 but there might also come some drops before because of new government-rules like we saw it in china a couple of weeks ago. But all in all i'm definitely bullish on btc.

truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

I don't understand what you mean. Going to 5500 isnt going to be any different to going over 6k. its not going to cause panic buying or selling.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

I don't understand what you mean. Going to 5500 isnt going to be any different to going over 6k. its not going to cause panic buying or selling.

He never said it will cause panic buying or selling but apparently, anything can happen even if it gets to $5500 as the value can get pulled back a bit and the possibility of us having it back at $4*** is still going to be possible.

What Decker is saying is that with 6-7k, it will be hard for the market to test the waters at that point of $4k+ again and by then we will have it hovering hopefully around 6-7k or 58** at worst.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

It will go above $6000 some time later next year. I suppose 1st Quarter can be a good start since we can rally the price by the end of the year up to $5500. Let's just wait and see what will happen on October 25 and after it. Hoping the fork will not hurt that much. 

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

I do think so. Bitcoin will reach $6k mark in end of this year.
And we will see bitcoin price will reach $5k in end of october.
I have see bitcoin price still go up and all altcoins go down yesterday.
That was a good news for me and i can trust that bitcoin price will increased like you said.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:56:46 PM

That price I think might be reachable before the year ends unless there will be some FUDS that will stop btc reaching that this year. Still that end of the year is soon, it is still 4 months before the year ends and a lot of action can happen by that time. Still I believe btc would reach 6000$ before year ends. The possibility of it reaching that point is high if things continue the way they are now and I hope it will really reach 6000$ as expected.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

I trust you that the price of bitcoin is possible to reach $6,000 very soon. But we have to see first bitcoin's price at $5,000 if not don't get too excited much with $6,000.

I think due to these trends(which is increasing every day) we ll see 6000 usd before december..

For now due to the bicoin gold craze everyone is crazy to buy more bitcoins to get some bitcoin gold after the fork. And I have also some confidence that it's possible to happen before and after December.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: