Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Above 6k Soon!!!!!  (Read 1572 times)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Yes, I hope it happens soon. Bitcoin broke through $6K and i'm sure. Bitcoin holders will enjoy to harvest for second time. Bitcoin is a phenomenal investment trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

I guess bitcoin can really soar $6000 soon its still increases and continue to surprise with its value appreciation I only thought it could go up to $5000 but not higher than this but now it seems its going higher and higher as the time passes by I just hope this pump will continue and that no upcoming dump will be experience again..
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

Maybe prices would go about 6000 dollars soon too as Bitcoin price has already crossed 5000 dollar mark today so it can be said that bitcoin prices may cross 6000 dollars till the end of 2017 and hope so.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

With the current speed of increase 6k could be a matter of days away! Come on BTC you can do it!!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

Trust me it is going above 6k soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not immediately but some time after a few months, we cannot say right away that it could easily hit that level anytime soon just because it has already recovered from previous dip as I noticed the current movements of its price doesn't appear or doesn't giving a sign that it will be breaking a new price wall . But we will see it after this month ends .
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:08:33 PM

I guess bitcoin can really soar $6000 soon its still increases and continue to surprise with its value appreciation I only thought it could go up to $5000 but not higher than this but now it seems its going higher and higher as the time passes by I just hope this pump will continue and that no upcoming dump will be experience again..
After any pump is the dump. So it will be until people have money to buy new coins. As soon as people run out of money, the whales can sell their coins and crash the market bitcoins to the bottom. It will be a huge dump. But until that happens you can ride the waves.
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

After any pump is the dump. So it will be until people have money to buy new coins. As soon as people run out of money, the whales can sell their coins and crash the market bitcoins to the bottom. It will be a huge dump. But until that happens you can ride the waves.
Looking forward to touch the bot. I've been shorting btc starting from 4.9k to 5.2k.
Still holding some for just in case and patiently waiting for the crush...
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Yes, it is growing so fast, i am wondering about how much will drop after the hard fork on november, i really hope that the price is not going to drop, but it needs to happen, we are facing a huge bullish trend lately, and it need to touch the ground now, if not, then maybe we are in a giant buble.
There is always a little dump after a big pump, so it is normal, it needs to happen.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

Yeah at lease you are saying about soon and when? is there the actual date about that? It seems the bitcoin is very difficult to pass the resistance on $5k. the bitcoin needs more people to buy it and make the price will be very high.
There are no actual date mate. But soon it will happen cause as we see bitcoin now is increasing beacuse of some good reason that happening now in the market. Maybe there's a lot of buyers now beacuse of this scenario bitcoin increasing to the predicted value. Maybe in the first week of November bitcoin will reah $5000 or $6000 its to early right. But ithink this scenario is just a beginning. In my prediction if bitcoin continue to rise until year end ithink bitcoin will reach up to $10000.
It has been a while that resistance has been hard to break even before the recent mid September FUD. No one still knows how that would play out yet before the first fork, but I believe once it breaks that $5500, then coming back down may be a bit hard. Most of the movement we are seeing now is as a result of the altcoin dump and most of the new huge investors may still want to know how the November event will turn out first, but however it is, anything is possible.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:18 PM

Upward trend has started now and we can expect the same in coming weeks too and now I don't think that it will take too long to achieve that price as we may see that price at the end of this month and if it achieves that price then we may touch the $8k price by the end of the year and I am very much optimistic about it and holding my coins tight to sell at that price.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

It will but buying now is still risky the price normally fell last time after people claimed bcc this time the same is going to occur if you are going to invest now be sure of the risks involved the price will fall to 4000$ again. Recovery will also take time
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

It will but buying now is still risky the price normally fell last time after people claimed bcc this time the same is going to occur if you are going to invest now be sure of the risks involved the price will fall to 4000$ again. Recovery will also take time

It may be risky because correction is still not happening but we are now at $5,300 so this is possible that we are going to break the wall of $6,000 barrier soon. And if this happens for sure the correction will be occurring at the rate of $5,000 - $5,500. So you are waiting for $4,000 again soon? If I were try to keep on buying right now while the price is still moving up, and when it goes to $5,500 then sell and wait for the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Yes it is until not yet October 21 bitcoin demands will increase because of this coming another segwit where people assuming that their will be another bonus coins oce you hold or save your bitcoin into hard wallets. good luck everyone and happy mining old your bitcoin as you can.
SmartW

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

ok man i belive you   Cheesy Grin Smiley

ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

Everything looks extremely good right now. Bitcoin only needs a few more step before it hit $6000. I can not believe that bitcoin can reach $6000 so fast. I mean, I know that bitcoin has a potential to hit $6000. But only in about 2 weeks, bitcoin has made a big move and almost reach $6000. Well, maybe I do not trust bitcoin like other people do and now I regret for what I have done such as buying ethereum Sad
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Everything looks extremely good right now. Bitcoin only needs a few more step before it hit $6000. I can not believe that bitcoin can reach $6000 so fast. I mean, I know that bitcoin has a potential to hit $6000. But only in about 2 weeks, bitcoin has made a big move and almost reach $6000. Well, maybe I do not trust bitcoin like other people do and now I regret for what I have done such as buying ethereum Sad

No need to get worried this happen to everyone at least once. You tough that ETH will be good call i made mistake back when i invested in LTC and bitcoin went up.
Learn from this mistake and trust your instinct to invest in bitcoin, dont try to make with some other coin when time is not right.

But for bitcoin price think that it wont stop on 6k it will go much higher then anyone expect, this is only the begging.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

Actually its not impossible for the bitcoin to reach 6000 dollars. If you check the value of BTC right its to close with the 6k dollars. As we all know bitcoin surpass its struggle with the China, but if you look things now , the bitcoin continue to grow and better that before.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

If we should go to a new ATH, what seems very likely at the moment, a rise of more than 6k is needed imo to have a solid support at 5k when pulling back.
If we should only go to 5500 for instance and turn down it can go to 4k and lower again.
Therefore 6-7k is the aim we should look for.

If we reach the 6k then fees also will increase big we cannot able to bear that and investors will fear to invest on bitcoin with the sudden growth. If the value started increasing to 5k this year. That would be decent price hike, if bumps suddendly you have to worry about the upcoming fork.
I do not really see how that will pose as a major challenge and make investors get scared in investing cause of the growth.
Every investor understands the value of whatever they want to invest in and obviously will not look at the present but what they have to gain later on.

It is normal for the volatility to be high like this knowing that the adoption is still growing and development is still ongoing, but looking back from where it all started, then it is obviously still worth it.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

Yeah its not imposible that this will happen as soon as possible, for now the price of bitcoin was 5500+ USD, so its really sure that anytime this will be happen, but it can also happen that the price go down because we all know that the price of bitcoin was volatile, so don't surprised if that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: