Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NITRO:🔥Fuelling the Video Games Economy🔥 Crowdsale now live!  (Read 24884 times)
NitroToken (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Few years cryptocurrencies have been trying get to game industry and nothing, now it looks like game industry is coming to cryptocurrency.. Wink
It is third project connected to game industry that i found in last few days.
Nice!  Grin

Good luck guys!

So I have reviwed Gizer. This ICO related to game idustry as well. I think that Nitro and Gizer - direct competitros. Dev, what do you think about that?

They are not direct competitors! They can become partners in some way..
Nitro will be game market
Gizer will be something like Champions League for players.

Maybe you are right. But anyway computer games industry it is great platform for cryptocurrency. There are like double hype. I'm suprised that still not realised good project in this sphere.

Where the Devs?

Hi TomiJerry,

Thanks for this comment, we're glad you brought up the Gizer model.

It depends on how you look at it, so far, it seems as though it is more complementary as part of the overall ecosystem.

Gizer's token is geared towards enabling people to host and compete in tournaments on a real-time basis as its core.
- So this would include functions for player to player matching (on a large scale)
- Their platform would naturally be geared more towards competitive types of games

Nitro's token is more geared towards enabling all stakeholders in the industry to participate more:
   1. For laypeople, this means having the opportunity to vote for games to be funded (these games need not be competitive and can span a large variety of genres)
   2. For promising game companies, this means accessing the funds they need to develop games
   3. For all stakeholders, this means more data transparency as transaction data are made visible on the the Ethereum blockchain.

Additionally, Nitro also has the core component of making funding options available to developers (especially those outside of more established funding markets like USA and/or Western Europe) to make and/or finish making their games. And this means that we'll have a lot more awesome games to play, which is great for diversity and culture. 😀 This is the part that we're super excited about as well!

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

What about tokens? Will it be Ethereum based tokens or you have developed own blockchain? It is not clear.

It will be the Ethereum-based ERC 20 token

Dev,

As I see bitcoins accepted for contributins. How Smartcontract works? Or tokens wiil distributed manually?

Thank you
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:24 PM

Will you publish normal thread with Bounty campaign? Your Bounty offer quite intersting, but it is hard to use few resources for participation in bounty. And your site does not provide options for feedback.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:02 PM

I start topic on russian forum on mmgp.
http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=541178
I will moderate it.
NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:00:25 AM

What about tokens? Will it be Ethereum based tokens or you have developed own blockchain? It is not clear.

Dev,

As I see bitcoins accepted for contributins. How Smartcontract works? Or tokens wiil distributed manually?

Thank you

Hi,

Smartcontract will be ready in few days and open on Github. We will notify on our respective media channels.

TerrorFromTheDeep

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Dev,

Thank you

Hi,

Smartcontract will be ready in few days and open on Github. We will notify on our respective media channels.

But my question was, how contributions in bitcoins will be connected with smart contract? If you will exchange bitcoins to Ethereum, than what about exchange rate?
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

NitroToken,

Thank you fo response.

One more question - Bounty reward depends from contributions? Or it is percent from the total supply of tokens?

Thanks
NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

NitroToken,

Thank you fo response.

One more question - Bounty reward depends from contributions? Or it is percent from the total supply of tokens?

Thanks

Hi TomiJerry

Yes it is dependent on contributions, but there is an overall cap of 1.5% from the presale + crowdsale (tokens available to the public, 60 mil NOX). We'll be posting more details on bounty soon.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

Hey, you have kept aside 3M NITRO tokens for something called iCandy. Can I know what's the role of this iCandy in your project?

Thank u

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Can you elaborate maybe a bit on how you're different from other projects that already launched?
NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

Hey, you have kept aside 3M NITRO tokens for something called iCandy. Can I know what's the role of this iCandy in your project?

Thank u

Hi foxy,

iCandy Ventures Ltd, which is a British Virgin Island incorporated private company and 100% subsidiary of iCandy Interactive Limited, are responsible for the following:

For NOX Token development:
• Develop the economy of NOX token
• Recruit the management team of Nitro
• Provide ongoing infrastructure and expertise to ensure the business plan of Nitro is executed

For Nitro Marketplace development:
• Develop and support Nitro Marketplace
• Draw upon other companies within the group network and resources to foster a community around the Nitro
Marketplace

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

Can you elaborate maybe a bit on how you're different from other projects that already launched?

Hi, to answer your question about what makes Nitro different from other blockchain gaming platforms:

1. Curating and enabling promising game studios
- We have a network that enables us to curate studios outside of key western regions (where the funding ecosystem is less developed). Our network includes that of iCandy Interactive (20million+ install base world wide), as well as some of the companies highlighted in our documents.

2. Marketplace
- Our marketplace model does not seek to unseat the incumbents, it just aims to provide an alternative. The core functionality here will be comparable to other marketplaces.
- What we may see is that participation may differ in terms of geography.

3. Infrastructure:
- We have the resources of the listed company, iCandy Interactive, behind the project
- This includes iCandy's current player base (over 20m), and the backend system that support this (social, transactions etc)
- We will be releasing more information in the coming weeks

4. Team
- Our team is made up of games industry, technology platform, venture management, marketing and e-commerce, and blockchain veterans, who have all launched/operated successful platforms.
- We know what it takes to design and develop and ecosystem project and we hope that our project really achieves the goal of enabling access.

If you require more information, do check us out at https://www.nitro.live/ !
[/quote]

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:49:07 AM

The home page of your website didn't load properly for me and I couldn't find any applicants in the spreadsheets for any of the bounties

Has the bounty program begun yet?

TerrorFromTheDeep

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

Yes it very hard wotk with bounty program from the web site. Could you make the Bounty Thread here. I think it will attract more participants
NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

The home page of your website didn't load properly for me and I couldn't find any applicants in the spreadsheets for any of the bounties

Has the bounty program begun yet?

Hi moonblocks, the bounty program has already begun, we will be doing an ANN for the bounty program soon.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

Yes it very hard wotk with bounty program from the web site. Could you make the Bounty Thread here. I think it will attract more participants

Hi there, we will be getting up an ANN for the bounty program soon.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:40:24 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?

Don't know much about the minimum cap of the project but the hard cap is set at about 75,000 ETH (read it in the whitepaper).

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

After what I see with mobileGO ICO, I just have a feeling that the potential for growth in that market is over estimated and people need to be aware of this.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

I do not want to follow a project that I think is not clear about the existence of this project
and also the announcement of the project did not interest me maybe the project is still not ready in all areas that must be set by the project
TerrorFromTheDeep

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:45:25 PM

After what I see with mobileGO ICO, I just have a feeling that the potential for growth in that market is over estimated and people need to be aware of this.

It is not question of Idea, Implementation process is most important. If project team experienced and will be work hard - project will be successful. If no - we have many projects with great ideas, but was done nothing after ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: