Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NITRO:🔥Fuelling the Video Games Economy🔥 Crowdsale now live!  (Read 24874 times)
NitroToken (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:30:17 AM

Hello. I’ve read in the description of the project that the developers are going to put 60% of the income received in the reserve fun. Does anyone know in what situations the funds from the reserve fund can be spent?

Tokens in Reserve are reserved for future issuance and/or use. The NITRO community will be notified of such future issuance and/or use if and when it takes place.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:32:11 AM

Good day to everybody. Tell me please, will the gaming studios, whose projects were funded by Nitro, set the frequency of dividend payment?

Game studios will be required to revenue-share every 3 months with Nitro, and in turn a portion of these will be given out to reward NOX holders

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

Is there gonna be another opportunity to acquire Nitro coins ?

Crowdsale will start on 01 December! For the first 24 hours, you will enjoy 25% bonus and for subsequent 48 hours, you will enjoy 15% bonus!

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:35:12 AM

Honestly, I see no point in the usefulness of NOX coins, except getting periodic rewards for taking part in the development of Nitro. Developers obviously had to think about additional ways to spend NOX tokens.

Hmm, I think that there will be a lot of options allowing spending NOX tokens on them on the platform. Or haven’t you heard anything about them?
Hello. It seems to me that you have a limited amount of information. For example, did you know that each NOX holder can exchange coins to NOD in order to spend them on buying some in-game items in any game that will be in the project's marketplace? In addition, it will be possible to buy various game items from other users of the platform for these tokens.

Guys, thanks for the information, I didn’t really know anything about it. Now I see that the platform offers many options for spending your coins. By the way, I’m wondering: if I can convert the received tokens to NOX if I sell my in-game items to another user and he pays with NOD?

Yes, each user will be able to freely exchange NOX to NOD and back. By the way, you can do this within the platform!

Do you know which commission will be charged for converting NOX to NOD and back? I also hope that it’s possible to reduce the commission for any useful actions on the platform)))

You can purchase NOD directly or through conversion of NOX with a minimum of 10% discount. Additionally, NITRO charges 5% transaction fee for NOD to NOX conversion.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:35:53 AM

There's no soft cap for the ICO. What's the reason behind this? What if you won't reach the 75k ETH goal? Will you start the project anyway?

The project will proceed even if the goal is not hit!

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

Pre-sale finished already? They raised 3 mln on pre-sale? How much they want to raise on ICO ?

We are targetting the hard cap of 75,000 ETH

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

Hello. My friends told me that Nitro can contribute additional funds to the already invested projects in order to stimulate their development. In this case, will the amount of dividends paid by the game studio also change or remain the same?

May I understand what do you mean by additional funds?

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:39:11 AM

Hello! I wish the project success and achievement of the set goals. And what incentives are there for NOX token holders to hold the token long term

Thank you! Among many other things, you will be able to vote and participate in the funding decision of games as well as enjoy rewards being given out in the form of NOX!

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:41:39 AM

I’ve seen the fact game developers can effectively stimulate players several times in the description of the project that. And can someone tell why will it be necessary to stimulate players and in what ways will this be done?

We have realised that there has been a gap in which players want to get involved in the game development process but aren't able to do so. Additionally, not all game developers are able to effectively stimulate players via different approaches. As such, Nitro is here to help to provide a platform and eco-system so that all the stakeholders will enjoy the benefits together!

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

What wrong with bounty? No stakes and no answer. Is it working? Who on duty about bounty?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

An Industry Unstable: How NITRO Brings Balance Back to the Gaming World

You don’t have to look far to see one of the biggest stories in video gaming news centred around a conflict between various stakeholders of a triple A title. The consequences have been huge and have highlighted a major issue in the games industry today.

For the Few, Not the Many

The large and growing imbalance of power between developers and communities is bringing oligarchical-like consequences; just a few major companies have a say in what gets the quality assurance of a triple A title, and what gamers get to play.

Within this industry; gamers, publishers, developers and financiers all have an investment in the games being released. When one party refuses to listen to the other, or decides to take advantage (which occurs far too often), then the game itself and the other stakeholders may suffer as a result.
Introducing NITRO

NITRO identifies these stakeholders as key players, and understands the risks and rewards between the relationships they have with one-another. NITRO’s Blockchain-based project was created to address problems inherent in the industry. But what makes people think that NITRO will have an impact?
Well, It’s the first ever project to be backed by the PLC iCandy with a huge mobile gaming network of over 340 million existing users currently playing their games. NITRO has a phenomenal business infrastructure behind it significantly reducing the risk of its execution come launch day. But how does NITRO plan to solve these problems?

More: https://coinidol.com/nitro-brings-balance-back-to-the-gaming-world/

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

NITRO Crowdsale is live! 25% Bonus first 24 hours, 15% Bonus next 48 hours! (1st December 2017 00:00 GMT+8)

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

What wrong with bounty? No stakes and no answer. Is it working? Who on duty about bounty?

Please post your problem in the bounty thread, it will be sorted out

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AlienateAlien

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

Hi,
I'm not counted for Facebook from two weeks. In counter i leave the message but no answer.
Thank You

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

Please post your problem in the bounty thread, it will be sorted out

You don't answer there half a month.
Is this correct link?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273975.msg25695645#msg25695645

And there are no stakes.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:29 AM

Will ordinary users have access to beta testing of the Nitro platform?
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

Will ordinary users have access to beta testing of the Nitro platform?
very likely.
but we may limit the number of testers in the early phases
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

What if the company fails to create a platform, did iCandy assess the damage to its reputation and would consider a return on investment option, as a tool for the return of confidence?
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

What if the company fails to create a platform, did iCandy assess the damage to its reputation and would consider a return on investment option, as a tool for the return of confidence?
good question. I will direct this question to the directors for their opinion on this.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:19:49 AM

when i send ETH, then automatically tokens will be on my wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: