Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NITRO:🔥Fuelling the Video Games Economy🔥 Crowdsale now live!  (Read 24884 times)
Adam96

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

I think nitro should be more active and give updates on twitters,etc more frequrently. it looks like the project is over
adandarmawan

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

We can’t get in any earlier in this venture than the pre-sale. Even after the recent drop, it’s still in the money if you bought during the pre-sale. So, best position so far.
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

Very true.  And i think the people behind Nitro have the skills and expertise to nail this. Just have to give it some time
xuanthu

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

my holding increased by only 50 NOX 2 days ago. I expected many more from the AirDrop since I’m in the 25% bonus category. Just confirming that it’s still in the process. Thanks.
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

I heard about this project but unfortunately wasn't able to participate in the ICO. Won't keep me from going in deep once it hits exchanges
tamquoc

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

can i sell and buy (after 31.01.2018) my token Nox (coin) or what really gonna happens with our tokens ?
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

when is next exchange and who? Coss seems a little.....hmmmmm
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Hello i wish the project success and achievement of the set goals. And what incentives are there for NOX token holders to hold the token long term.I’ve seen the fact game developers can effectively stimulate players several times in the description of the project that. And can someone tell why will it be necessary to stimulate players and in what ways will this be done?
NitroToken (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

A WARNING !!! Guys who participate in this company through the bounty "Bounty Portals" do not waste your time this fraud. Your efforts are not counted. I believe that this company, participating in the "Bounty Portals" shows that they are the same scammers !!! Read the comments on "Bounty Portals" none of their companies does not work for anyone !!!!

Bounty Portals was a project by irfan_pak10. Nitro hired them to promote their platform and has nothing to do with how the Bounty Portal is having troubles now. They (the Nitro Team) already paid some bounties, and if you still haven't got yours (which I am most certain you still don't) I suggest you redirect your concerns on the Campaign Manager itself and/or on the Bounty Thread. Shouting out on here won't help your case mate.

Thank you for helping out with the clarification.
The Nitro team has no intention of trying to scam any one, and we believe that the Bounty Portal project is trying to improve on their systems as well. Do also check the terms and conditions of participation carefully as each ICO (under the Bounty Portal) may have different requirements. What allows you to get stakes in a different ICO will not necessarily mean the same for Nitro (or a different ICO).

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I think nitro should be more active and give updates on twitters,etc more frequrently. it looks like the project is over

Thank you for your feedback, we will try to increase our marketing efforts on Twitter as well.
If our capacity allows for it, we will surely spend additional time and effort on Twitter.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

my holding increased by only 50 NOX 2 days ago. I expected many more from the AirDrop since I’m in the 25% bonus category. Just confirming that it’s still in the process. Thanks.

Hi there. We have distributed the bonus tokens already. However, if you feel that you still have yet to obtain your rightful amount of tokens, do let us know by dropping a us an email over at general@nitro.live, or approaching any of our friendly support team member on the webchat on www.nitro.live.
We will do our best to make sure that everyone gets the tokens that we have promised.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

can i sell and buy (after 31.01.2018) my token Nox (coin) or what really gonna happens with our tokens ?

NOX tokens are meant to be a utility token that is to be used on the NITRO Marketplace (which we are in the process of setting up).
We expect the Marketplace to be set up in the later half of 2018. If all goes well, it could very well be available in June.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

NOX will be listed on Livecoin from 31st January onward!
We are still working towards listing on other exchanges as well, and we will update our token holders when these information has been finalized.

NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Hello i wish the project success and achievement of the set goals. And what incentives are there for NOX token holders to hold the token long term.I’ve seen the fact game developers can effectively stimulate players several times in the description of the project that. And can someone tell why will it be necessary to stimulate players and in what ways will this be done?

Holding NOX tokens allow you to vote for games to be approved for funding by Nitro.
Game developers not only have to engage the general gamers, but they also have to show that they have a proper case for their game to be funded. "Engagement" or "stimulation" of the players can come in the form of Alpha/Beta testing, discussions, ratings and reviews, and more. In addition, these also gives the developers valuable feedback which they can use to improve and polish their game further, making it even more enticing to more gamers.

Last but not least, the greater adoption of the Nitro Marketplace will inevitably result in a rise in demand for NOX tokens, thereby raising value of the NOX tokens in the long run.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

NOX will be listed on Livecoin from 31st January onward!
We are still working towards listing on other exchanges as well, and we will update our token holders when these information has been finalized.

This is great news. I am doing the trading contest on COSS EXCHANGE as I am a great fan of COSS, but I have an account on LIVECOIN which is also a very good exchange, especially for ERC20 Tokens so that might be good for arbitrage trading opportunities as well. I look forward to trading it and accumulating it on both exchanges. That's a very wise decision to have it listed on more exchanges as this will provide more liquidity and less dumping down by the bounty hunters.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

If Nitro Team launches the platform soon, then we can easily reach the 5$ mark.Most of the altcoins in top 100 don't even have a working product and are just limited to concepts... Pure speculation is driving up the price of those coins.If we can get a up & running platform in the upcoming months, it's easy 10$ per NOX
Ezzzhik

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

bountyportals - Fb, TW
Zero stake and not ETH adress
grigoriiez@gmail.com
0x4e3Dbf409844A04CE6DEf086FB5867cB088dD9Da
blacktrader

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Zero stake and not ETH adress
gavrilov.alex.y@gmail.com
0xE659b76B2fd82B921771fFE33408d4F4359bA61B
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

NOX is listed on Livecoin already!
NitroToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Nitro working with iCandy and Animoca Brands to develop MasterChef mobile apps

Hey everyone, we have some exciting news to announce! We’ve just announced an agreement to co-invest in and co-develop a suite of MasterChef mobile games with iCandy and Animoca Brands and NOX token holders will be the key to voting on the final game to go into development once our voting platform is launched.

More details here: https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-icandy-interactive-and-animoca-brands-to-launch-masterchef-mobile-apps-5063948ef5d

We’re eager to know what you think about this development, and happy to answer your questions if there are any!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: