Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC going up  (Read 755 times)
DRACOCYLUS (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

alt coin market is unstable in this time because BTC is going up. as i saw the 1st reason is upcoming segvit 2x. it is the main reason this situation. lot of people sell there alt coins for get the new Bit gold. panic sellers are also selling there alt coins because there market price keep looping down. so that is my opinion. thank you
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

Thanks for your inputs but you are in the wrong section!
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

As we know BTC is going upward constantly, But can we always sure about what we see. Another thousands of coins are introduced daily. And as per they should have a minimum volume to exist, each coin reduces the upward acceleration of BTC. That s why BTC drops so suddenly in hundreds of dollars. Nowadays there are number of coins that can replace BTC. So can we so sure of upward path of BTC? Or else we can so sure about downward weight hanged to BTC.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

alt coin market is unstable in this time because BTC is going up.

altcoin market is always unstable and now it is so because they have been pumped an the altcoin bubbles are busting and the prices come down over there.
it has nothing to do with bitcoin. the only connection can be the fact that bitcoin rise causes the altcoin dump process to speed up. that is all.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

alt coin market is unstable in this time because BTC is going up. as i saw the 1st reason is upcoming segvit 2x. it is the main reason this situation. lot of people sell there alt coins for get the new Bit gold. panic sellers are also selling there alt coins because there market price keep looping down. so that is my opinion. thank you

You are kinda off topic here but since it still pertains to bitcoin I'll help you by explaining what I understand. Bitcoin price is going up because when China banned an ICO bitcoins value fell and many investors come in and by then they started holding their bitcoins. More and more holder and holding of bitcoins the more the price of bitcoin rose up, and when they panic sell then bitcoin will start to fell again and this repeatedly occurs like a cycle.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

You are kinda off topic here but since it still pertains to bitcoin I'll help you by explaining what I understand. Bitcoin price is going up because when China banned an ICO bitcoins value fell and many investors come in and by then they started holding their bitcoins. More and more holder and holding of bitcoins the more the price of bitcoin rose up, and when they panic sell then bitcoin will start to fell again and this repeatedly occurs like a cycle.

Where Chinese comes here. You simply being idiotic about your view. Hard fork brings this bump this time. Last time fork on August 1st, we see the bitcoin price as little sinks and increase after some days but the value rated this time touched the next peak value again.

If you own the bitcoin try to utilize that bitcoin as long term investment. Value doubles everytime bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: