View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

reserved
Alan Dref (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

We really appreciate any feedback (not only positive    Wink) on the project.
Please feel free to ask.
kono900

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

Nice project good luck
heavensfury

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

What is the total supply of this coin?  Interesting project, I will be following.  Smiley
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 12:07:31 PM by Alan Dref

What is the total supply of this coin?  Interesting project, I will be following.  Smiley

Hello sir!
Total supply of crowd sale tokens is 700 millions.
After the 1-to-1 exchange for system tokens, total supply will be 3 billions.
Thank you for your feedback, sadly, we missed the total supply chapter in recent version of WP.
Will fix that!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Is that ERC20 token or you will create your own blockchain there is nothing mentioned in OP. What is your minimum and maximum funds cap  for this ICO and how many coins are reserved for pre-sale? 

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

Is that ERC20 token or you will create your own blockchain there is nothing mentioned in OP. What is your minimum and maximum funds cap  for this ICO and how many coins are reserved for pre-sale? 

Hello sir.

Yes, we are building our own blockchain (independent from any other due to transaction load).
Please read the white paper:

Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

We have a Facebook group - please join:
http://facebook.com/etalon_io
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

it seems like this will combine many concepts in one project, it seems interesting to follow, I'm very curious about the next development, hopefully it goes according to a good plan, I think.
good luck with this project
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

Cyber-secure vault for this information asset is needed for now and in the future.
This project is good and definitely will grow rapidly.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

Cyber-secure vault for this information asset is needed for now and in the future.
This project is good and definitely will grow rapidly.

I wish there was some tech feedback on the project
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:40:15 AM

if seen from the specificationsthis project is good, but we do not know the development, I hope the development is also good and I also hope there will be bounty for this project, I'm sure this will be a project with good profit, I support you dev
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

whether this project is the same as rivetz or cyberx if yes maybe this project will be successful. I am interested to know the new things that exist in this project, I hope developers can further develop the community of this project.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

What are the major  implementation  requirements for your project and how  they are mapped into your project plan?
Arent these things shown in our roadmap?
There is one, Sir. You definitely need to read it Smiley
CryptoCommander

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

good luck with this project,looking great.What about bounty campagn?

Check the website mate, pretty sure I saw a tab that specifies what exactly needs to be done in order to participate.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

I recently commented on a Crypto-Anarchism issue in the most influential Russian Startup website RB.RU
https://rb.ru/longread/cryptoanarchy/ (text in russian)

My main argument - crypto anarchism is a direct way from feudalism to anonymity and anarchy.
But it missed a very IMPORTANT milestone of democracy and human rights in the internet.
polystyrenefussy

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

Really promissing. Keep my eye on
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

No guarantees of delivery, you could collect the money and spend it for yourself, i.e. jumping girls etc. one lol. one of your team members looks more like a pimp than an expert in crypto currency and cyber security, maybe he pimps digitally,(third from right). two lol.
I also added a picture to my "activity token" announcement thread after I realized exchanges such as Yobit wouldn't even look at a coin listing request if the thread has no picture. I couldn't find my thread easily, you might want to search for it. three lol.
I want to know everything about your team members not just their stand up pictures.

🖤😏
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

No guarantees of delivery, you could collect the money and spend it for yourself, i.e. jumping girls etc. one lol. one of your team members looks more like a pimp than an expert in crypto currency and cyber security, maybe he pimps digitally,(third from right). two lol.
I also added a picture to my "activity token" announcement thread after I realized exchanges such as Yobit wouldn't even look at a coin listing request if the thread has no picture. I couldn't find my thread easily, you might want to search for it. three lol.
I want to know everything about your team members not just their stand up pictures.
Hello sir.
1) Guarantees of delivery? HUH? Can you please show me any projects with such guarantees?
2) Im not telling you all of our team members have relevant experience in IT. Only three of us have. And I'm not rly sure who are you talking about. There is more info about us @ website and you can also speak directly to the team in telegram.
3) We will be pleased to give you all relevant info. Though, this project is kinda hard, because it requires to question the reliability of modern IT and infrastructure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: