Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES/BTC - Seem Breaking Soon, BUY now for GOOD profits  (Read 695 times)
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:06:21 PM

I don't think any altcoin will be pumped before the hardfork for sure. Everybody dump their own alts now to get more btc.

So when is this Hardfork planned?

The fork for bitcoin is coming up October 20th or 25th I don't remember the exact date.  Shitty timing on WAVES part for their rollouts!!  As a WAVE holder myself I hope it blasts off and do good things by year end!!

Waves will be fine.  You can't just hold back on releases or announcements until you think it's a good time to release them.  That's pretty much market manipulation.  Waves has a lot of upcoming releases so it has a bright future regardless of when they come out.  Waves is not a one hit wonder project. 
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:28:50 PM

I don't think any altcoin will be pumped before the hardfork for sure. Everybody dump their own alts now to get more btc.

The fork for bitcoin is coming up October 20th or 25th I don't remember the exact date.  Shitty timing on WAVES part for their rollouts!!  As a WAVE holder myself I hope it blasts off and do good things by year end!!

Waves will be fine.  You can't just hold back on releases or announcements until you think it's a good time to release them.  That's pretty much market manipulation.  Waves has a lot of upcoming releases so it has a bright future regardless of when they come out.  Waves is not a one hit wonder project. 

I 100% agree with you but with this bullshit forking going on with bitcoin.  How can anyone from the outside looking see that crypto is legit when meanwhile these forks happen and give holders free money out of thin air!! No wonder all these governments want to stick their noses in crypto!! All these forks will hurt the legit reasons of crypto, only time will tell, how many more bitcoin forks is there gonna be?
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

there is more than 1 Month till hf do u really believe in what u wrote?

btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

WAVES/BTC - Seem Breaking Soon, BUY now for GOOD profits

waves got huge 24h volume

Waves NG on TESTNET now

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/xUV2qsKy-WAVES-BTC-Seem-Breaking-Soon-BUY-now-for-GOOD-profits/

For FREE VVIP Private Signal, add Telegram/Twitter @Rex8313

They are both nice coins that even a novice person  with interest in trading could make money from it. They will have a nice price in the coming months by the way things look this year.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:15 AM

I think you are 100% correct.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:10:43 AM

25 October - planned fork BitcoinGold.
~10 November - Bitcoin hardfork.
I think the price of Waves should go up only after Bitcoin hardfork.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

WAVES/BTC - Seem Breaking Soon, BUY now for GOOD profits

waves got huge 24h volume

Waves NG on TESTNET now

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/xUV2qsKy-WAVES-BTC-Seem-Breaking-Soon-BUY-now-for-GOOD-profits/

For FREE VVIP Private Signal, add Telegram/Twitter @Rex8313

I think waves now show that the platform does not want to lose the ethereum platform,
smartcontract to make tokens make waves unique
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:24:08 AM

I HODL waves for the long time already. Pump would be great ofc, but it won't be soon imo. I'm a little dissapointed with waves profitability as of now.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:47:10 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:10:09 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

I saw graph its creat Divergences it gives a reasonable flag for uptrend and Waves had awesome news and team.but awful issue bitcoin hard fork so I think after hard fork of bitcoin waves has incredible opportunities to ascend
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

WAVES is best with DEX exchange, but now, most off all coin ICO via ETH or BTC.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

WAVES is best with DEX exchange, but now, most off all coin ICO via ETH or BTC.

You are a joker, the best what. If Waves Dex is the best why are people not using it, EtherDelta trading volume far exceed that of Waves, another thing to note it that no one is buiding anything in the platform and this should be worrisome to the token holders
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: