Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀  (Read 24408 times)
yandj

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

Seems perspective. Good project with fundamental idea and i think with good future. I think i will invest some funds. What is the minimum to invest ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Bitcomo

Activity: 130

Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

Seems perspective. Good project with fundamental idea and i think with good future. I think i will invest some funds. What is the minimum to invest ?

Thank you,
The Idea is fundamental, and the team team behind Bitcomo have extensive experience of advertising networks and of bringing major projects to market.
Minimum invest is about 0,1 BTC 

FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Thank you,
The Idea is fundamental, and the team team behind Bitcomo have extensive experience of advertising networks and of bringing major projects to market.
Minimum invest is about 0,1 BTC 
Looks like quite a low entrance barrier. Would probably also invest some after more details will get revealed.
sleger

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

hmm....interesting. And what is the innovation in case of the project as for performance marketing side? I mean why is your CPA Network better than any other?
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

hmm....interesting. And what is the innovation in case of the project as for performance marketing side? I mean why is your CPA Network better than any other?

CPA offer to advertisers opportunities to pay only for a actions, not for impressions on banner ads or clicks, but directly for a lead. During the development of this industry we offer to ICO's an opportunity to focus on a result and lately to pay only for a result - for a Investment, leads, subscriptions.
We said that we are "first CPA on Blockchain" just because we've built all our process an logging of all transactions on blockchain, and Leads, Investments, subscriptions and all stats logging on our Nodes in blockchain. Very transparent model it is.

sleger

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:25:53 AM

CPA offer to advertisers opportunities to pay only for a actions, not for impressions on banner ads or clicks, but directly for a lead. During the development of this industry we offer to ICO's an opportunity to focus on a result and lately to pay only for a result - for a Investment, leads, subscriptions.
We said that we are "first CPA on Blockchain" just because we've built all our process an logging of all transactions on blockchain, and Leads, Investments, subscriptions and all stats logging on our Nodes in blockchain. Very transparent model it is.
aha, got it. So people are able to get the info regarding the whole statistics on your network any time. Quite smart. Hope you will also be able to check the amount of leads per geo. That would make you a great partner for any advertiser in performance marketing field
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

aha, got it. So people are able to get the info regarding the whole statistics on your network any time. Quite smart. Hope you will also be able to check the amount of leads per geo. That would make you a great partner for any advertiser in performance marketing field

For sure, all stats, and only proved actions (leads of products, investments in ICO, subscriptions on LP) as transactions - in open code on the Nodes

sleger

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

For sure, all stats, and only proved actions (leads of products, investments in ICO, subscriptions on LP) as transactions - in open code on the Nodes
Wow...that have to be the fastest and largest blockchain ever created. You have to be possessed of extraordinary level of technologies. Hope everything will work the way you plan.
Shemyazael

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

Wow...that have to be the fastest and largest blockchain ever created. You have to be possessed of extraordinary level of technologies. Hope everything will work the way you plan.

I wish them all the best as well. Looking forward to the bounty campaign
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

What are the investment opportunities? Is it bitcoin only? Or could I directly pay with fiat as well? Enlighten me please Smiley
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:35:37 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 12:59:16 PM by Bitcomo

What are the investment opportunities? Is it bitcoin only? Or could I directly pay with fiat as well? Enlighten me please Smiley

You can buy BM with most popular cryptocurrencies as Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin, also with Fiat. The instant conversion service is our tokenstore inside the platform, which we offer for partners who want to pay in other cryptocurrencies used by the service, and can exchange our tokens any time inside that store.

CoRpO

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

How to buy traffic-leads from Bitcomo, and do you promote only ICO's?
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

How to buy traffic-leads from Bitcomo, and do you promote only ICO's?

Any advertiser, with all kind of CPA offers, can come to our ad network and start promote his products/ICO/web services. First of all it's an ICO's and smartcontract projects as most familiar audience with blockchain.

ICO's are our first clients cause we promote it already. It's one of the finance vertical with targeted action - investment.
With right targetings for right audience, we convert traffic brings right amount of leads to our advertisers.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

1 - What benefits will I get if I invest earlier in your project?
2 - When starting the payback period in your project? and when you guys planing to withdraw funds from Escrow?

Cheers
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:40:32 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 10:26:04 PM by Bitcomo

1 - What benefits will I get if I invest earlier in your project?
2 - When starting the payback period in your project? and when you guys planing to withdraw funds from Escrow?
Cheers

Thank you for right question,
In Pre-Sale we going to offer first 50% of tokens with 25% of bonus, and another 50% of tokens in Pre-sale with another bonus in 15%,
Without a long pausing we will start immediately ICO crowdfounding just in 1 day after Pre-ICO.

Already in February, after all holidays, we planing to set up on product our main platform for advertisers and affiliates.
It's so short payback period from one side, but we are in this business so many years and we really do "know how" it works. After permission and complete release of platform, all collected Escrow founds will be updated to our business in agreement with SEC terms.

bigreddmachine

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:27:59 AM

It's nice that I can sell some of my Ethereum and buy some tokens Wink
andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Can you tell more about tokens? Huh I wonder what else can be done with these tokens, except how to buy them and exchange for leads?
WillTat4Bitcoin

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

Another ICO another opportunity. I will be waiting u on exchange stock. Grin
CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

Interesting.. 18 October will be many who want to buy tokens?
I think the concept of this crypto currency is interesting because it differs from others.
solstoce

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

Interesting.. 18 October will be many who want to buy tokens?
I think the concept of this crypto currency is interesting because it differs from others.
Exactly! I am pretty sure that the project has great future becasue of lack competition in this niche  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: