Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀  (Read 24403 times)
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

May I know why in at least two videos, people mention that 60% of the company's profit shares will be distributed between those that have BM coins yet I recently checked the whitelist and that isn't being stated anywhere?

Sources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JavkrJimgSA - 13:47 it's being mentioned in the whitelist (https://cdn.bitcomo.com/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf) PAGE NOT FOUND.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CpkNWAuPg - 15:27 Person mentions the same exact thing.
https://bitsdays.com/landing/5-reasons-why-you-should-invest-in-Bitcomo/ - Article stating: "Bitcomo will distribute 60% of the profits made between the token owners. Actually, this is a good dividend opportunity, one where you keep tokens for many years,receiving a guaranteed income each quarter or each year."

And yet if I go to the current whitelist, https://cdn.bitcomo.com/storage/source/1/SGw7HeEcWWleZrmZ6I1brn93wi2WbfRl.pdf nothing regarding profit shares are being mentioned anywhere/whatsoever in the current whitelist.

I'm really confused as to why would the whitelist be promised something and then changed after a while? I'm pretty sure these people would not lie about something like this since the first video clearly shows a version of Bitcomo's whitelist.

Please clarify Bitcomo.

I personally find this very disturbing and fishy.

Thanks,

xireKT
crypt0e

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

It seems you guys have already been beaten to market by a US based company called Foreground.

Foreground actually has a working product that they are using to promote their own ICO. They are also only trying to raise $7 million, which is much, much less than bitcomo. They are already starting to get customers before their ICO, and they are making partnerships with publishers.

They have an experienced software team backed by a US-based incubator/consultancy. Why should anyone invest in bitcomo if Foreground seems better in every way?

Let me know what you guys think:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433796.0
Bitcomo

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:14:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:26:41 AM by Bitcomo

Let me know what you guys think
We do not discuss other projects here. Especially if they use provocation and loud words.
I hope for your understanding.

crypt0e

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

Let me know what you guys think
We do not discuss other projects here. Especially if they use provocation and loud words.
I hope for your understanding.

You don't even have a working prototype, there are much better options out there like the ICO I mentioned.
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:32:36 AM

Please clarify Bitcomo.

Thanks,

xireKT

Youre right. So it turned out that we decided to reconsider some token distribution conditions on preICO stage in more interesting model for investors. Now these 60% do not stay in the system for selling them in the future or paying them to publishers. But they are distributed immediately - in the form of pre-sale to advertisers and investors.

dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:15 AM

I think token BM has a good growth potential, as all transactions within the system will be implemented with it.
crypt0e

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

I think token BM has a good growth potential, as all transactions within the system will be implemented with it.

Of course you'd say that... you work for them, look at your signature area! LOL
xireKT

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:54:10 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:29:43 AM by xireKT

Please clarify Bitcomo.

Thanks,

xireKT

Youre right. So it turned out that we decided to reconsider some token distribution conditions on preICO stage in more interesting model for investors. Now these 60% do not stay in the system for selling them in the future or paying them to publishers. But they are distributed immediately - in the form of pre-sale to advertisers and investors.

How exactly is the 60% distributed immediately now? Would those 60% be distributed to the New investors or to those that already invested money into it and of course, those that decide to come on board the train as well? If possible, please add that info in the newest version of the whitepaper to make things more transparent to your customers... Think that would add some positive values (not that you guys lack it of course but the more transparent and clear, the better) to the team behind Bitcomo, transparency after all Smiley

I see. Well, in that case a little bit disappointed with the changes made (would have definitely helped if it would have been announced to everything instead of just removing it completely from the whitepaper) since that was one of the reasons that caught my attention (and of course, something that was initially promissed isn't any more) but.. Either ways I still invested a bit of money to support the project. Still think the idea behind it all is quite interesting.

GL and looking forward to seeing Bitcomo prosper.
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

Please clarify Bitcomo.

Thanks,

xireKT

How exactly is the 60% distributed immediately now? Would those 60% be distributed to the New investors or to those that already invested money into it and of course, those that decide to come on board the train as well? If possible, please add that info in the newest version of the whitepaper to make things more transparent to your customers...

Between new investors. This will have a positive impact on investments in general. Less tokens remain in the system, greater deficit, more token price growth.
We appreciate your trust and support of our project and we will do everything to ensure that your investments are justified.

We will discuss if it possible to change the whitepaper to make this moment completely transparent, and notify you about it.
Thank you for your questions, they help us to make our project more clear.

Stay in touch.
Bitcomo team.

qualia8

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

I think it's high time to include smart contracts in the field of Internet marketing. Cool that Bitcomo focuses on security and work without intermediaries
sir4o

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

Of course you'd say that... you work for them, look at your signature area! LOL

The inevitable trolling has started Smiley
I wonder if you've created this account with 6 posts so far on purpose. And we all work now for Bitcomo, it's called bounty for your record Smiley
xireKT

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

Please clarify Bitcomo.

Thanks,

xireKT

How exactly is the 60% distributed immediately now? Would those 60% be distributed to the New investors or to those that already invested money into it and of course, those that decide to come on board the train as well? If possible, please add that info in the newest version of the whitepaper to make things more transparent to your customers...

Between new investors. This will have a positive impact on investments in general. Less tokens remain in the system, greater deficit, more token price growth.
We appreciate your trust and support of our project and we will do everything to ensure that your investments are justified.

We will discuss if it possible to change the whitepaper to make this moment completely transparent, and notify you about it.
Thank you for your questions, they help us to make our project more clear.

Stay in touch.
Bitcomo team.

Will do! Thanks for clarifying, taking the time to reply back and considering the possibilities to keeping us posted when Bitcomo's whitepaper updates etc. It's great when we notice that our feedback's are being listened too, appreciate that.

Looking forward to more updates as the project continues to develop and progress over time.

xireKT
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

I see the project on Twitter a lot. They are doing very good advertising and the sites are very professional. I am more confident in the well-prepared projects of the sites that lead to the results. Every investment is risk-relevant. I do not think the risk here is high. Probably the profit will not be too high, but it will be sure.
2pick

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

Bitcomo simplifies doing business both for advertisers and publishers. Great that we will not deal with the mistakes of banks any more.
Alikondr

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

And where is Bounty programm? I Want to gain some BM tokens Grin
2pick

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

And where is Bounty programm? I Want to gain some BM tokens Grin

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309159.0
I'm thinking of joining bounty, too Smiley
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

I see the project on Twitter a lot. They are doing very good advertising and the sites are very professional. I am more confident in the well-prepared projects of the sites that lead to the results. Every investment is risk-relevant. I do not think the risk here is high. Probably the profit will not be too high, but it will be sure.

This account have bee hacked be a look out untill i get my account back.
Dont borrow, trade, or give bitcoins or money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.0
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Bitcomo simplifies doing business both for advertisers and publishers. Great that we will not deal with the mistakes of banks any more.

yep, it operates directly between publishers, advertisers, and media consumers right inside platform eliminating the need for middle agent thus reducing the operational cost.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

Which companies does this ICO work with?

Gathering bitcorns.
Bitcomo

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:15:19 AM

Which companies does this ICO work with?

We have among the partners: AdCombo, AdNow, AdSniper and so on. Information about the partners is on the site

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: