Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of Positive approach in Life???  (Read 2188 times)
moroccan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

If you are positive person or character, you will attract positive people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

Well, having a positive approach in life will give us a lot of advatages, less stress, you can solve problems better, you can think lightly, and you wil be happy even on little things because you think positive always.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:46:20 AM

What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I use positive approach in every case or walk of life.

Approach everything with positivity despite of the situation. Too much negativity in life is very unhealthy both physically and mentally. Try to start solving a problem with a smile and enjoy the things that are challenging to enjoy.

shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Positive thinking is important as it affects our will to achieve, to do something and even gives us reason to live. It also shapes our character, how we view ourselves and how we see and interact with other people. People are drawn to positive people as they see them as a source of hope and encouragement.

Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:14:13 PM

Positive thinking is basically an approach to looking at challenges in life more positively, which is not to ignore bad things but by thinking positively one can make sense of a bad situation and try your best to deal with it, learn to see the best of others and see yourself and ability possessed in a positive direction.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:36:37 AM

The importance of being positive approach in life is you can achieve what your goals in life and also you can do impossible things that you never think that you can.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:25:25 AM

What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??

I believe that looking at things, events, or even problems in a positive way will always give you a positive feedback. Having your eyes looking at the best out of everything is gonna give you nothing but the best, if you heared or read about the law of attraction, I think its true, if not, then it helps anyways.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

I believe possitive approach should be applied in everything that we so. Otherwise, the outcome of what we intended to is not going to be pretty. Such as cooking for example, the food will taste bad.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:45 AM

The importance of positive approach in life is it gives you sense of hope and inspiration to look up to in life, having negative perspective affect your disposition and attitude, and even your health so be positive instead.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

This is to the question of what is paramount: consciousness or being? Smiley
dayja

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

I think, to face something of course that needs it is a positive approach, to start something whether it is a problem or way of life should we attitude with a positive attitude or positive approach. because it is in a positive way will produce a positive too. a negative approach will surely cause adverse effects on life.
echeverialavi

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

Yes, I think that positive approach is very important. And that is the only one approach which must be in person's life.
fitop

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

“RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol”

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

If you think badly, it could cause negativity. You never have to think negatively. I personally do this. I am always positive and happy.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Having a positive life is having a nice, better, and successful life. If you think negative at all the time, you will become down and forget how to achieve your goal. The answer to a positive life is always smile to everyone, to the world and think what is your happiness in life. Advantage of positive life is reflect to your self and to others that in your surroundings. We know that negative is coming in our life but if you didn't fight for that, you will become hopeless and not achieve your dreams.

inoymuninoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

It's good to be thinking positive because it can motivate ourselves and to work better to achieve our goals.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

as they say, the sunflower stretches to the sun, and the bath sheet - no... the more thinking in a positive manner - the more positive will happen in life...verified)
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

A positive approach in life is a must, because otherwise you end up having a negative approach. WHich is negative. A positive approach is positiv. I think so. As you can see, I am trying to become wise.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:53 AM

Having a positive mindset cant hurt you for the most part I would say unless you have some grandiose unrealistic expectations about life. Also it cant hurt to have some negativity as that would make you more neutral and

objective to the things that occur in your life. In essence, too much of one thing can be bad and we need to strive for a balanced mindset (perhaps leaning a bit more towards positive thoughts)

Agreed. You can't be positive all the time but at the same time you MUST see yourself as a great person, no matter what people say about you. Some people seem to live to bring you down with them and that's the people you need to get away from you. I've had to cut siblings completely out of my life that can't seem to help themselves. Cutting off those 'crabs in a bucket' types and replacing them with positive influences has made the biggest difference on looking at myself and my accomplishments in a positive way.

This rather a downer. But i still believe living with a positive outlook is well and good. But it doesn't mean that you should be naive. I still believe in being wary of strangers or acquaintances even more so people who actually earned your trust before. But looking at a situation with a positive light really eases some of the stress.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

A positive mind can lead to a positive life. Remembering that always will make life easier for you in one way or another. Every diversity brings with it a fruit of equivalent advantage do remember that always and keep a positive life. Smile in each problem because only you can solve your problems. Staying positive creates a better vibe for everyone in this world.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

Just be positive.  I also want to be positive in every situation if ever it is hard or not.  Having positive outlook in life gives many opportunities.  It also lead to becoming happy and less diseases.  Being positive makes you a better person and makes you to live a good life with harmony to other people.  I think if you have that outlook  in life, people around you will be like that since it is like a disease.  It will be passed on people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: