Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 05:08:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 5886 times)
Neversettle

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.

I think you're being overly harsh on them, my friend Smiley Everyone is bound to make "wrong" decisions once in a while, RepuX team is no exception Smiley
I personally don't think they've done something wrong at all, if we are being honest Smiley
Good luck to you Smiley

well you can't blame him, the problem with ICO conducting bounty program is that they don't disclose such action at the start which is really frustrating for someone who invest their time to promote their ICO.

That is a thing form the past. The team was really open for a discussion and there was an understanding of both sides. I think the solution which was found is helping both parties and will lead to an successful project. Investors and Bounty campaign members search for the right ICO the same way, they are both crucial for the success. That is what is sometimes forgotten

there was no understanding at all and the solution not helping us.
The team is holding the coins for the reason that they don't have enough money from ICO. But they promise to hold most of them and release them in 1 year ?
so whats the reason why just not release bounty tokens if you don't use them ?
just stop lying

Well in regards of the total amount of token the allocation for the bounty was quite high from the beginning. But yes it was defined before, but it doesn´t help anybody if you get your token and the project goes to zero because the bounty hunters are dumping, as I said above a installed smart-contract would be the way to go

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Chronner

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.

I think you're being overly harsh on them, my friend Smiley Everyone is bound to make "wrong" decisions once in a while, RepuX team is no exception Smiley
I personally don't think they've done something wrong at all, if we are being honest Smiley
Good luck to you Smiley

well you can't blame him, the problem with ICO conducting bounty program is that they don't disclose such action at the start which is really frustrating for someone who invest their time to promote their ICO.

That is a thing form the past. The team was really open for a discussion and there was an understanding of both sides. I think the solution which was found is helping both parties and will lead to an successful project. Investors and Bounty campaign members search for the right ICO the same way, they are both crucial for the success. That is what is sometimes forgotten

The team is holding the coins for the reason that they don't have enough money from ICO. But they promise to hold most of them and release them in 1 year ?
just stop lying
The telegram says that "will be paid in a year" but this is on condition that the team will have success. In general, however, it is better for the bounty hunters to wait and not to put the developers in the wheel telling that the project has deceived everyone.

_Sergo

Activity: 280
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

just stop lying
The telegram says that "will be paid in a year" but this is on condition that the team will have success. In general, however, it is better for the bounty hunters to wait and not to put the developers in the wheel telling that the project has deceived everyone.
And how, that's just deceived. What is promised at the beginning of the company, this is calculated by the person, making the decision. Since now there is enough choice for bounty hunters, and changing horses after the end of the company is pure fraud.

Chronner

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Good luck to you Smiley

just stop lying
And how, that's just deceived. What is promised at the beginning of the company, this is calculated by the person, making the decision. Since now there is enough choice for bounty hunters, and changing horses after the end of the company is pure fraud.
Well, ok, you told everyone that the team deceived everyone (although it is not so). If you tell me about it or not, you will not make any profit from it. There is a second option, just wait for the end of the year and in case the repux team does not fulfill its promises then already shout at every corner that this is a scam. Although I repeat once again, if the project was a scum, then no one was bothered with anyone, but silently all would be thrown.

shova1

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Repux listed on Idex exchange with 0.0000244 ETH / Repoux rate (19/06/2018). Not great rate so far.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Swerininun

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Hi, DEV's. Amazing comercial fees! Brilliant plan, judicious logo.
Komosa

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Repux listed on Idex exchange with 0.0000244 ETH / Repoux rate (19/06/2018). Not great rate so far.
Repux has been trading on IDEX since April, but the trading volume is very small, and there is little interest in the token from investors. But if you can buy at such a low price, for the sake of interest you can buy some.

███▄       ██████████████████       ▄███
 ███▄       ███▄        ▄███       ▄███
  ▀███       ▀███      ███▀       ███▀
   ▀███▄      ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▄███▀
    ▀███▄      ▀███▄▄███▀      ▄███▀
      ████       ██████       ████
       ▀███▄      ▀███▄     ▄███▀
        ▀███▄   ▄▄ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
          ████▄████  ████▄████
           ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
            ▀███▀      ▀███▀
              ▀          ▀

▄▄    ▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄          ▄▄           ▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄
▐█▌  ▐███▌  ▐█▌    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ███▄      ▄███         ▄████▄         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄     ██    ▄██▀
 ██  ██ ██  ██     ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀██▄  ▄██▀██        ▄██ `██▄        ██      ▄██     ██  ▄██▀   
 ▐█▌▐█▌ ▐█▌▐█▌     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ██  ▀████▀  ██       ▄██ ▄▄▄██▄       ████████▀▀      ██ █▀▀██▄ 
  ██ █   ████      ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██    ▀▀    ██      ██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██    ▀██▄      ██     ▀██▄
   ▀      ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀          ▀▀     ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀     ▀▀      ▀▀▀     ▀▀       ▀▀

TM

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
.BLOCKCHAIN-BASED. MARKETPLACE
      FOR .DIGITAL CONTENT.

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
Transact directly with

no middleman involved
────────────────────
      ▄▄▄▄ ▄█████████▄       
   ▄▄███████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   
  ▐█ ▐█████████████▌▄███████▄
  ███████████▀▀██████████████▌
  █████████████ ▀████████████▌
 ▄█▀▀███████████ ▐███████████▌
██    ▀█████████▌ ███████████▌
█▌     ▐████████▌ ███████████▌
▐█      ███████▀ ███████████▀
 ▀█▄  ▄███▀▀▀   ▀▀████████▀   
   ▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀     
chon0783

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

the team looks like they have enough expertise to make the project successful.
Chronner

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Well, you would have added the link))) there would have been volume and a small one could be seen and orders
https://idex.market/eth/repux

Andrei_Workout

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Repux has been trading on IDEX since April, but the trading volume is very small, and there is little interest in the token from investors. But if you can buy at such a low price, for the sake of interest you can buy some.
Yes, remux is trading, but it is not very flexible with the volumes, and in the Delta in General, there is no transaction , although now and throughout the crypt, not a very state.

⚫       FLOGmall          INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE           WHITEPAPER    ⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫      WEBSITE        ANN THREAD         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM     ⚫⚫
Sharkzz1

Activity: 580
Merit: 250

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Who knows something about the team's work on the product they want to provide? So far, bidding is a sick topic...  Sad

▄████
██▀
██
██
██
██
██▄
▀████

█▄
               ▐████▄
     ▐▄        ███▌██▌  ▄▄▄
 ▐▄   ▀▌        ▀██ ▀▄█▀▀▀████▄▄
  ▀▌    ▄█▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████▀
  ▄▄███████▄   ▐█▀  ▀███████▀▀
 ▀██████████▌  █▌      ▀▀▀
   █████▀▀     █
     ▀  ▄█    ▐█
         ▀█▄ ▄█▌
           ▀▀▀

████▄
  ▀██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
  ▄██
████▀

▄▄██▌ ▐██▄▄
   ▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄
  ██▀     ▄████▀  ▀██
 ██      ▄███▀      ██
▐█▌     ███████▀    ▐█▌
▐█▌    ▀▀▀███▀      ▐█▌
 ██      ██▀        ██
  ██▄   █▀        ▄██
   ▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀
      ▀▀██▌  ██▀▀
ENERGIS TOKEN SALE              REGISTER NOW!

PRIVATE PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

WHITEPAPER      TELEGRAM      TWITTER      BLOG      REDDIT
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Do you have any plans for an installed smart contract to deal with bounty?
fishervwb

Activity: 261
Merit: 39

[HMD] Homelend

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

RepuX Proof of Concept https://medium.com/@repux/repux-proof-of-concept-a8f352936e6b

We would like to extend our thanks and gratitude to our great community for all of your support and patience as we continue to develop this great platform. We have been hard at work. Come take a look at what we’ve been working on!

██ █▐▐ [ HOMELEND ]    A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  ▌▌█ ██
[ WHITEPAPER ] - SIGN UP NOW FOR UPDATES ▬
█ █▐▐ FacebookTwitterLinkedInTelegramMediumReddit ▌▌█ █ █
bitcoinner786

Activity: 154

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

12% in addition to funds being locked for the bounty program that will be released in the next 11 months (or sooner)

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Neversettle

Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Just being listed doesn´t mean much to  be honest. There has to be some good outlook or ongoing marketing from the team to start some interest. We will need to wait for the team to publish der product or main functions proposed to see some actions

Cryptochel

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Repux has high expectations for the future of their project. They make projections where they see data monetization as the norm between developers of new utilities and big corporations. Cool

nokake

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

I'm review in website on your plan, It is really interesting!
Chronner

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Repux has high expectations for the future of their project. They make projections where they see data monetization as the norm between developers of new utilities and big corporations. Cool
Yes, it's really excellent. It remains to wish once again the health of luck and happiness to the developers and wait for the project to benefit everyone
 Good luck Repux team

gartmah

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

T R I M P O

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

RepuXitories
RepuX is proud to release a portion of our repositories to the public! We are working hard to bring you quality releases as they are ready. We now have a working model of our decentralized RepuX Data Marketplace ready to deploy. The marketplace has only limited functionality, but is the foundation upon what we will build the rest of the protocol upon. https://medium.com/@repux/repuxitories-99bcc0d6124f

cergfalcone

Merit: 104

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Yes, everything is interesting and good that the team of the reputation goes ahead, but the trust is influenced by the attitude of the team to the partners in the promotion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.