Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2018, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 5608 times)
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Hello everyone, I have been in NYC for Blockchain week, so I apologize for the lack of interaction. I have been trying my best to keep up with you all in the Telegram. I am back in my office and into the swing of things once again. As to answer your questions. The project isn't a scam and the rewards absolutely are paid in proportion to the amounts raised. We are not including funds that were raised prior to the bounty program. That was seed investors and had nothing to do with bounty workers. I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but we had to make the decision, and it was not an easy one. We certainly should have made the terms clearer, and for that, we do take full responsibility. It was an oversight on our part, and we have learned from this. What we are focused on now is developing a good product and project for you all. You have incentive to hope the same for us as we build out the platform. The tokens you receive later will be locked at ICO price, so that the number of tokens you receive will not change. There is an opportunity there for you to earn increased value. We will be releasing the wallet address where the tokens are stored soon.

I hope we can work together in the future,

Billy
RepuX Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

https://medium.com/@repux/community-management-update-96ed5631c7f6
eveniyk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.
Unfortunately, the RepuX team ignores all complaints. And the reward for the campaign members will not change. we have to accept that.

amintek15

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

that is just garbage. How can they even think it is fair to reduce the bounty campaign? The campaign did  a lot for them to receive the funds collected. I know sometimes the bounty amount is high in relation to collected funds. But than you will have to make it %-wise. That is a scam and really destroys all reputation of the team and the project.
Unfortunately, the RepuX team ignores all complaints. And the reward for the campaign members will not change. we have to accept that.

just forget about this SCAM project, their reason is that they reduced bounty "proportionnaly' to the amount raised.
problem ? yes:1# bounty token reduced but no burning of unsold tokens.    2#the bounty tokens they distribute have nothing to do with the amount raised in dollars ! it's free created tokens

███▄       ██████████████████       ▄███
 ███▄       ███▄        ▄███       ▄███
  ▀███       ▀███      ███▀       ███▀
   ▀███▄      ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▄███▀
    ▀███▄      ▀███▄▄███▀      ▄███▀
      ████       ██████       ████
       ▀███▄      ▀███▄     ▄███▀
        ▀███▄   ▄▄ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
          ████▄████  ████▄████
           ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
            ▀███▀      ▀███▀
              ▀          ▀

▄▄    ▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄          ▄▄           ▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄
▐█▌  ▐███▌  ▐█▌    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ███▄      ▄███         ▄████▄         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄     ██    ▄██▀
 ██  ██ ██  ██     ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀██▄  ▄██▀██        ▄██ `██▄        ██      ▄██     ██  ▄██▀  
 ▐█▌▐█▌ ▐█▌▐█▌     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ██  ▀████▀  ██       ▄██ ▄▄▄██▄       ████████▀▀      ██ █▀▀██▄ 
  ██ █   ████      ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██    ▀▀    ██      ██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██    ▀██▄      ██     ▀██▄
   ▀      ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀          ▀▀     ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀     ▀▀      ▀▀▀     ▀▀       ▀▀

TM

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MARKETPLACE

FOR DIGITAL CONTENT

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
Transact directly with

no middleman involved
────────────────────
      ▄▄▄▄ ▄█████████▄       
   ▄▄███████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄  
  ▐█ ▐█████████████▌▄███████▄
  ███████████▀▀██████████████▌
  █████████████ ▀████████████▌
 ▄█▀▀███████████ ▐███████████▌
██    ▀█████████▌ ███████████▌
█▌     ▐████████▌ ███████████▌
▐█      ███████▀ ███████████▀
 ▀█▄  ▄███▀▀▀   ▀▀████████▀  
   ▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀     
Neversettle

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

There is no point in just accepting the scam. This ruins the chance for every investor to make some profit, since no one is going to invest in a scammy project that just reduces the bounty pool. Why not just talk to the community and understand that it was a mistake to live with

Chronner

Activity: 266
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

From the beginning I also thought it was a scam. But then, when the anger subsided, I put myself on their sword. In short. There is, then there is. We need to work with this. Tokens on the hands. Let them not much, but still. I believe that if it was a scum, the tokens would not have been paid off and there would be a silence in the telegram and on the forum. And so the administrator in the group responds. It can be seen that the team gathered strength into a fist and tries to go from all of them. And those who think that they are piling at filling posts on the forum - just stop whining and do not bother the team. Go to work at the meat-packing plant, on the 14th day of the day 26 days a month.

Neversettle

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

From the beginning I also thought it was a scam. But then, when the anger subsided, I put myself on their sword. In short. There is, then there is. We need to work with this. Tokens on the hands. Let them not much, but still. I believe that if it was a scum, the tokens would not have been paid off and there would be a silence in the telegram and on the forum. And so the administrator in the group responds. It can be seen that the team gathered strength into a fist and tries to go from all of them. And those who think that they are piling at filling posts on the forum - just stop whining and do not bother the team. Go to work at the meat-packing plant, on the 14th day of the day 26 days a month.

The thing is that it is not clever at all to just scam the community with a Bounty. It seems to me that they are really trying to develop a project and hold their promises but received way less funding than expected. But reacting like that is just wrong and destroys every reputation.

The Team should at least do a statement and an open discussion to gain at least a little reputation back.

Diniil

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

The thing is that it is not clever at all to just scam the community with a Bounty. It seems to me that they are really trying to develop a project and hold their promises but received way less funding than expected. But reacting like that is just wrong and destroys every reputation.

The Team should at least do a statement and an open discussion to gain at least a little reputation back.
There was no deception! The team made the right decision! Paying the full bounty reward- will harm the project!

lx001

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

There was no deception! The team made the right decision! Paying the full bounty reward- will harm the project!
Yeah, sure, but promising one thing and delivering another will not harm at all. If they are unable to handle a simple situation like this, I doubt there will be any positive progress elsewhere. Well, another project which is going to sink in Etherdelta garbage anyway, been there, seen that.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere         
        ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Very much it is pleasant to me that the price of tokens of REPUX is fixed!
Interests me, and sale of a token of REPUX has ended already?

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

I have read the thread, and all of the comments associated with what you are saying, and I completely understand where you are coming from. It's totally understandable that you guys feel this way, but it is like you said, we just didn't sell enough tokens to release all of the bounty tokens at one time. It wasn't an easy decision, but if you give us the opportunity to build out the project and create something, i hope to win your favor back. As far as the open discussion, I would be happy to have it with you. I am your advocate, and would be happy to talk about it. Would you like to set up a time and date? I would be more than happy to

Billy - RepuX Community Manager
Neversettle

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I have read the thread, and all of the comments associated with what you are saying, and I completely understand where you are coming from. It's totally understandable that you guys feel this way, but it is like you said, we just didn't sell enough tokens to release all of the bounty tokens at one time. It wasn't an easy decision, but if you give us the opportunity to build out the project and create something, i hope to win your favor back. As far as the open discussion, I would be happy to have it with you. I am your advocate, and would be happy to talk about it. Would you like to set up a time and date? I would be more than happy to

Thanks for your reply. I thought about an live AMA session, since I only can speak for myself and a lot of other community member have a lot to say too.

I can understand your point and it´s sometimes unfair and not cool for every party involved if the collected amounts are under the expected one, but you will have to understand that a lot of people invested quite a high amount of time. And without the campaign the collected amount would be sure by far less. Why not make one step towards the participants and release at least 50% of the Token.

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Ecosystem for residental construction market playe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Hello everyone, I have been in NYC for Blockchain week, so I apologize for the lack of interaction. I have been trying my best to keep up with you all in the Telegram. I am back in my office and into the swing of things once again. As to answer your questions. The project isn't a scam and the rewards absolutely are paid in proportion to the amounts raised. We are not including funds that were raised prior to the bounty program. That was seed investors and had nothing to do with bounty workers. I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but we had to make the decision, and it was not an easy one. We certainly should have made the terms clearer, and for that, we do take full responsibility. It was an oversight on our part, and we have learned from this. What we are focused on now is developing a good product and project for you all. You have incentive to hope the same for us as we build out the platform. The tokens you receive later will be locked at ICO price, so that the number of tokens you receive will not change. There is an opportunity there for you to earn increased value. We will be releasing the wallet address where the tokens are stored soon.

I hope we can work together in the future,

Billy
RepuX Community Manager
As this appeal is already so jaded, we realized that we did wrong is not setting the conditions and learned my lesson. You will learn a lesson,and what was promised must be given. here is this will be lesson for you, and so this deception.

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Thanks for your reply. I thought about an live AMA session, since I only can speak for myself and a lot of other community member have a lot to say too.

I can understand your point and it´s sometimes unfair and not cool for every party involved if the collected amounts are under the expected one, but you will have to understand that a lot of people invested quite a high amount of time. And without the campaign the collected amount would be sure by far less. Why not make one step towards the participants and release at least 50% of the Token.

Let me work on this for you. I know for certain the time locked coins aren't going to be released for a while. That I can tell you. I'm advocating the best I can and trying to find a happy middle ground for everyone. I know it's not going to make everyone happy though. I don't blame people for feeling the way that they do, but I will continue to work hard and try to make it work. As far as the live AMA, let me get with the team and try to work that out. I think its a good idea as well.
Neversettle

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Let me work on this for you. I know for certain the time locked coins aren't going to be released for a while. That I can tell you. I'm advocating the best I can and trying to find a happy middle ground for everyone. I know it's not going to make everyone happy though. I don't blame people for feeling the way that they do, but I will continue to work hard and try to make it work. As far as the live AMA, let me get with the team and try to work that out. I think its a good idea as well.

thank you very much for your afford. I like the project and I still would like to see it succeeding! I think the AMA would be some sort of good opportunity for all. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.