Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Bitcoin is Today's big Gainer  (Read 333 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Bitcoin is once again rising in price scoring gains around 5% with prices reaching surpassing $4800 levels, now approaching $4900 all while BTC/USD markets reaching record volumes.

Chart source:

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

Update at this moment its 4950 dollars and Im very happy to see that price again . We need only 50 dollars so we can see again the price of 50 dollars and for sure you will see again 5k dollars this day. Buy more bitcoin guyz and you will be happy for the result. Because for sure we will see a lot of profit if we have a lot of bitcoin in our wallet. I believe bitcoin price after few months will become 5k dollars to 8000 dollars .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

Yep, Bitcoin is currently just tens of USD away from its previous ATH of roughly $4975 on the 2nd of last september. Didn't expect a new ATH this year but here we (almost) are. It is interesting to note that BTC currently has a dominance of over 52% in the total market cap of crypto as a whole, the highest percentage since last may. I assume the hardfork on the 25th this month plays a role in the current developments.

Looks like $5K is right around the corner from the look of things!
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Yep, Bitcoin is currently just tens of USD away from its previous ATH of roughly $4975 on the 2nd of last september. Didn't expect a new ATH this year but here we (almost) are. It is interesting to note that BTC currently has a dominance of over 52% in the total market cap of crypto as a whole, the highest percentage since last may. I assume the hardfork on the 25th this month plays a role in the current developments.

Yup, $5K is just around the corner. Most probably before the HF on Oct. 25 we are going to touch it once more. And the market cap is $153 B. When I started bitcoin the bitcoin market cap I saw is $157 B so we are also on its way. And its 400% increase for bitcoin (year-to-year) which is really impressive. Expect more things to come our way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:21:12 PM

Yup, $5K is just around the corner. Most probably before the HF on Oct. 25 we are going to touch it once more. And the market cap is $153 B. When I started bitcoin the bitcoin market cap I saw is $157 B so we are also on its way. And its 400% increase for bitcoin (year-to-year) which is really impressive. Expect more things to come our way.

Im most certain we will and it will be before the 25th october Bitcoin Gold hardfork indeed. People want these free coins and they want to get in before the deadline, in fact they need to get in before the deadline to receive the coins. There's also the segwit2x HF coming so there will be an incentive to hold the coins until both HFs happen then dump both altcoins for real BTC gains, then people that's smart will hold on these BTC and the idiots will once again get shaken out of the market, the smart will buy the dip and we will go towards $10,000 for next year.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

Update at this moment its 4950 dollars and Im very happy to see that price again . We need only 50 dollars so we can see again the price of 50 dollars and for sure you will see again 5k dollars this day. Buy more bitcoin guyz and you will be happy for the result. Because for sure we will see a lot of profit if we have a lot of bitcoin in our wallet. I believe bitcoin price after few months will become 5k dollars to 8000 dollars .
That would be hard right now to know if the price could be touch in $5k value and i think there are people right now are satisfied what is the price of bitcoin today because the price was reduce and back to $4700..
So there are people are greedy and satisfied with the price just to save the profit..
Hope those people will realize to not selling their bitcoin until end of the fork so that we can fully see that the price could be hit at $5k..
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:10 AM

That would be hard right now to know if the price could be touch in $5k value and i think there are people right now are satisfied what is the price of bitcoin today because the price was reduce and back to $4700..
So there are people are greedy and satisfied with the price just to save the profit..
Hope those people will realize to not selling their bitcoin until end of the fork so that we can fully see that the price could be hit at $5k..

You're right, and I saw it coming when the price topped 4900.  And I feel partially responsible because I've always been one of the people to come in here and tell people when I believed these things would happen, and even encouraged them to sell at these times to avoid losses and maximize profits.  But no more.  I've changed my mind and will now hold regardless.  We are only hurting ourselves in the long run when we do this, as well as everyone else and the value of Bitcoin itself.  It will never grow to the levels we all want it to, at least not as quickly as we want, if every time we near a new milestone we sell our BTC off and cash in. 

It has to stop. 
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:13:20 AM

We should create a mega thread for the charts . Anyway, Bitcoin's price has now become low but still i see it on the uptrend rally. I hope it will gain more and surpass it's records and create a historical price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

We should create a mega thread for the charts . Anyway, Bitcoin's price has now become low but still i see it on the uptrend rally. I hope it will gain more and surpass it's records and create a historical price.
the good news is just starting dont worry it will pumping up again to the higher value.  Lets just relax  set down and drink some wine while watching the bitcoin value climbing to the top. Dont worry about that just relax its normal. Hold and wait for the right time dont eagerly sell cause it will gain more strength like the others predictions.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

I think that we breached $4900 momentarily before getting back down below $4800.

So again, seeing quite a bit of resistance at $5000. There seems to be a bunch of profit takers that are selling at anything close to $5000. However, i think the pump is strong enough this time round to push us over the edge.

This should just the beginning of another big wave of pumps just like June-August.
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

I think that we breached $4900 momentarily before getting back down below $4800.

So again, seeing quite a bit of resistance at $5000. There seems to be a bunch of profit takers that are selling at anything close to $5000. However, i think the pump is strong enough this time round to push us over the edge.

This should just the beginning of another big wave of pumps just like June-August.

Yeah, I expect that it will take a number of weeks or even months before we stay at around the $5k mark. Well, for as long as we're gaining, I have no complaints. $10k by the end of next year seems like a pipe dream though.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

Price fluctuation is normal we muay see the value today at 4800$ USD but the price will increase today itself and you may see the value more 4.9k. Buying bitcoin will never let you face the lose at all because the profit you will get in future. So you don't need to worry about the fluctuation at all.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████