Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]: Bmcoin- Bank of Memories - [Closed it on 8 Dec]  (Read 5513 times)
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Hello, stakes on bounty portals are counted wrong, and complain button doesn't work. It I'm entering from other bounty account to fill up complain form, and there are no Bank of Memories in the list.
My email of bounty portal is yurii.kruhlii.bounty.airdop@gmail.com
Can you fix it? thanks

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

Hi,

I am not able to open http://bmcoin.bountyportals.com/site/login.php   I am getting following error

"This site can’t be reached
bmcoin.bountyportals.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"

Is anyone else facing this issue ?
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

http://bmcoin.bountyportals.com/ isn't working for me since 2 days ago

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Dear irfan_pak10! The FB stakes were not updated for two weeks. Please update FB stakes. Thanks!

Is this project still running? I believe no, I advise you guys please do not work on this project. I have tried to contact them but they aren't responding me.

This update was made on 08 December 2017.

As the team wasn't contacting me back, and the project has no values. Token never listed anywhere. So I decided to take down that project from the 8 Dec

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

Dear irfan_pak10! The FB stakes were not updated for two weeks. Please update FB stakes. Thanks!

Is this project still running? I believe no, I advise you guys please do not work on this project. I have tried to contact them but they aren't responding me.

This update was made on 08 December 2017.

As the team wasn't contacting me back, and the project has no values. Token never listed anywhere. So I decided to take down that project from the 8 Dec

Wtf, this means we have wasted our gold time??? Huh

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Important updates at Bank of Memories!

1. As previously reported, the company successfully passed the audit by the American and Chinese investment funds.
2. Howey Test within the framework of the circulation and legalization of the BMCoin token
Some tokens, depending on their characteristics, in accordance with US law applying the principle of compliance may be governed by either US securities laws or similar state legislation. This means serious limitations for the ICO.
In addition to the regulations related to the placement of non-documentary securities, issues related to the provisions of the anti-money laundering legislation and consumer protection legislation, as well as the provisions of individual laws, may also arise in the US and many other jurisdictions, depending on from the functions of the token.
In the case of the Securities and Exchange Commission vs. Howey, the US Supreme Court has developed a test to determine whether the transaction is related to an investment contract. An investment contract is a type of security.
The Howey test as an important aspect of the legal framework “Fundamentals of Legal Regulation of Crypto-Currency” clarifies whether cryptographic lock-block tokens with certain characteristics of “non-documentary securities” are considered to be securities.
3. Bank of Memories after passing an audit by experts can state that the BMCoin token corresponds to the Howey test, because the token is an internal tool of the system, and does not fall under any one parameter, which from the legal point of view could negatively affect the further conversion of the token.
2. Bank of Memories received a technical conclusion from the Metarhia design bureau, which resulted in a recalculation of the technical component of the platform, which influenced the possibility of repeatedly increasing the amount of allocated memory.
3. The second official representative office in China, Shenzhen City, is preparing for the opening, the address of the office will soon be posted on the website.
4. Thanks to the technical audit of the project, it became possible to integrate two additional unique services into the project
– Self-learning AI with the function of personal adviser
– Insurance sent crypts (sending to the future of the crypto currency, which is approved by the Bank of Memories)
5. In connection with this, the price for the token from official representatives and on the site https://bmcoin.io will be raised to $ 0.15 from January 22, 2018
6. The list of exchanges on which the BMCoin token will be addressed will be placed in the near future, after the price change for the token

https://bmcoin.io/news/en/important-updates-at-bank-of-memories/
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Important updates at Bank of Memories!

1. As previously reported, the company successfully passed the audit by the American and Chinese investment funds.
2. Howey Test within the framework of the circulation and legalization of the BMCoin token
Some tokens, depending on their characteristics, in accordance with US law applying the principle of compliance may be governed by either US securities laws or similar state legislation. This means serious limitations for the ICO.
In addition to the regulations related to the placement of non-documentary securities, issues related to the provisions of the anti-money laundering legislation and consumer protection legislation, as well as the provisions of individual laws, may also arise in the US and many other jurisdictions, depending on from the functions of the token.
In the case of the Securities and Exchange Commission vs. Howey, the US Supreme Court has developed a test to determine whether the transaction is related to an investment contract. An investment contract is a type of security.
The Howey test as an important aspect of the legal framework “Fundamentals of Legal Regulation of Crypto-Currency” clarifies whether cryptographic lock-block tokens with certain characteristics of “non-documentary securities” are considered to be securities.
3. Bank of Memories after passing an audit by experts can state that the BMCoin token corresponds to the Howey test, because the token is an internal tool of the system, and does not fall under any one parameter, which from the legal point of view could negatively affect the further conversion of the token.
2. Bank of Memories received a technical conclusion from the Metarhia design bureau, which resulted in a recalculation of the technical component of the platform, which influenced the possibility of repeatedly increasing the amount of allocated memory.
3. The second official representative office in China, Shenzhen City, is preparing for the opening, the address of the office will soon be posted on the website.
4. Thanks to the technical audit of the project, it became possible to integrate two additional unique services into the project
– Self-learning AI with the function of personal adviser
– Insurance sent crypts (sending to the future of the crypto currency, which is approved by the Bank of Memories)
5. In connection with this, the price for the token from official representatives and on the site https://bmcoin.io will be raised to $ 0.15 from January 22, 2018
6. The list of exchanges on which the BMCoin token will be addressed will be placed in the near future, after the price change for the token

https://bmcoin.io/news/en/important-updates-at-bank-of-memories/
it's all good. But what should bounties do? forget or where to turn?)
opium

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
Merited by andiko (1), maf81 (1)

guys, contacted one of the founders of the project in the telegraph, that's what he wrote to me.

Гpигopий Bobsrepair.com, [20.01.18 22:31]
Дoбpoгo вeчepa Aндpeй. Xoтeл вaм зaдaть нecкoль вoпpocoв пo пoвoдy бayнти пpoгpaммы вaшeгo cтapтaпa. Чтo пpoизoшлo и пoчeмy ифpaн (мeнeджep нa бтт пo бayнти) yдaлил бayнти кaбинeт и cкaзaл мoл чтo вce, кинa нe бyдeт.. Moжeтe чтo тo cкaзaть пo этoмy пoвoдy ?

Andre Melanchik, [20.01.18 23:00]
Mы пepeвeли eмy 29 миллиoнoв  мoнeт для pacпpeдeлeния нo пopядoчнocть Ифpaнa пoд coмнeниeм мы зacтaвим eгo вcё pacпpeдeлит. Oн зaдeлaeт этo в пoнeдeльник

Boт ccылкa нa тpaнзaкцию

Andre Melanchik, [20.01.18 23:02]
0xdfe85eb9b3f1ca4ab4a7c150fb197dcd357c6fbada5757e5bdaf567e5f3486fe
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:31:10 AM
Merited by opium (4)

guys, contacted one of the founders of the project in the telegraph, that's what he wrote to me.

Дoбpoгo вeчepa Aндpeй. Xoтeл вaм зaдaть нecкoль вoпpocoв пo пoвoдy бayнти пpoгpaммы вaшeгo cтapтaпa. Чтo пpoизoшлo и пoчeмy ифpaн (мeнeджep нa бтт пo бayнти) yдaлил бayнти кaбинeт и cкaзaл мoл чтo вce, кинa нe бyдeт.. Moжeтe чтo тo cкaзaть пo этoмy пoвoдy ?

Mы пepeвeли eмy 29 миллиoнoв  мoнeт для pacпpeдeлeния нo пopядoчнocть Ифpaнa пoд coмнeниeм мы зacтaвим eгo вcё pacпpeдeлит. Oн зaдeлaeт этo в пoнeдeльник

Boт ccылкa нa тpaнзaкцию

From what I understand translating from Russian, is that this bounty campaign reward is going to be distributed soon. Bounty manager has recently received 29 million coins to share the reward of those who have been bounty supporters. Irfan we as supporters of this project are waiting for you with news about the distribution of tokens. Thank you very much.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Пpивeт Bceм. Bce этo xopoшo. Toлькo yжe пoнeдeльник пpoшeл. И мoнeты тaк и нe paccылaют. Moжeт ктo тo пoлyчил нaпишитe. Oн лaйн пoддepжкa нa caйтe пepecтaлa oтвeчaть нe пoнятнo пoчeмy. Ocтaeтcя тoлькo ждaть.
------------

Boт ccылкa нa тpaнзaкцию

Ankorus-one

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

Hello. When 29 million coins will be distributed?
opium

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 06:47:10 AM by opium

unclearly as it is here. I hope everything will be formed)

Гpигopий Bobsrepair.com, [26.01.18 22:52]
Aндpeй, пpoшy пpoщeниe зa бecпoкoйcтвo. Ho xoтeлocь бы yзнaть, выяcнили ли вы чтo тo пo пoвoдy выплaт бayнти Huh

Andre Melanchik, [26.01.18 23:46]
Ceйчac yтoчню. Hopмaльнo.

Andre Melanchik, [26.01.18 23:50]
Ecли зa выxoдныe нe выплaтит бyдeм пиcaть жaлoбы нa биткoйн тoлк, и co cтpoeв кoмпaнии бyдyт пpeдпpиняты мepы пo вoпpocy кoмпeнcaции !
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

Hello bounty manager @irfan_pak10

Everyone who worked as supporters in the bounty campaign for the Bank of Memories project, we are waiting for a response from you about tokens distribution. In Telegram member staff of project say yiu received bounty tokens. Good luck!
wong linglong3

Activity: 788

Life is a struggle to achieve better than yesterda

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

email address used to create an account on Bmcoin- Bank of Memories : nsamir590@gmail.com
bitcointalk username: Wong linglong3
email address used at bountyportls: nsamir590@gmail.com
Which Campaign have you joined?
 - Blog
  - Social media

ETH Address: 0x29AF24D027E5A0A74427A2A4D5dDFe09803D5F93
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Good day to all. It is not yet clear when this will be done. There is information that now they are solving this issue. I hope that the coins for the bounty program will receive everything until the end of the month. Good luck to all.
-----
Hello. When 29 million coins will be distributed?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Hello @ irfan_pak10. We look forward to telling you about the bounty reward that is being talked about in this campaign. We are many who looking forward to a clarification on your part about thats 29 million tokens discussed above. What can we expect next? Thank you.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Merited by opium (1)

Hello @ irfan_pak10. We look forward to telling you about the bounty reward that is being talked about in this campaign. We are many who looking forward to a clarification on your part about thats 29 million tokens discussed above. What can we expect next? Thank you.
I think that there will be no explanation on his part. Dev. the project in the telegram initially answered, they say, we will punish, we will make compensation, but now something has also started to remain silent. Especially not already cleared on the data token ..
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Boт ccылкa нa тpaнзaкцию

From what I understand translating from Russian, is that this bounty campaign reward is going to be distributed soon. Bounty manager has recently received 29 million coins to share the reward of those who have been bounty supporters. Irfan we as supporters of this project are waiting for you with news about the distribution of tokens. Thank you very much.

No, you didn`t understand this message correctly. Bank of memories sent tokens to  Irfan, but seems he isn`t going to send them...I want to believe that is a mistake...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Yes! I got the tokens but here are some problems

1. They didn't contact me during the whole campaign, I have tried many times but no response, so I have closed this campaign before the end date
2. After crowdsale end date they contact me once saying give us addy they will send me tokens, and when I asked for my payments too, they again vanished
3. So I didn't get paid what I worked for.
4. Who will bear the expense of transaction fees, which will be more than 1k$ ~

These are some issues tha im holding these tokens.

Btw are tokens listed somewhere? I believe no where, nor they will ever get listed somewhere.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eprocent

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Yes! I got the tokens but here are some problems

1. They didn't contact me during the whole campaign, I have tried many times but no response, so I have closed this campaign before the end date
2. After crowdsale end date they contact me once saying give us addy they will send me tokens, and when I asked for my payments too, they again vanished
3. So I didn't get paid what I worked for.
4. Who will bear the expense of transaction fees, which will be more than 1k$ ~

These are some issues tha im holding these tokens.

Btw are tokens listed somewhere? I believe no where, nor they will ever get listed somewhere.

@irfan_pak10 Even if you've decided to stop the bounty campaign, developers continue to work and the tokens can be listed in the future. No matter what happened between you and them, no matter if tokens are listed or not yet, it's not fair that you just keep the 29 million tokens for you. It is possible to be listed in the future and it is not fair that you just have them and the community for which they paid to have nothing. Find a solution because the situation can not stay as long as developers are still working on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: