Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash  (Read 1133 times)
Leonbtc (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

What is your thoughts about bitcoin cash? Is this one going to die? Price saw the deep and going deeper should i invest in or stay away?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

What is your thoughts about bitcoin cash? Is this one going to die? Price saw the deep and going deeper should i invest in or stay away?

Honestly, it is a literal copy and paste from bitcoin, with increased blocks and timings.

The only thing that holds up this fork are the chinese community and miners.

China is effectively cracking down on crypto in general, so i would personally turn 180 degrees and run away from this ""Altcoin"" as soon as i could.

mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:48 PM

I'm afraid bitcoin cash seems to be destined to fail. It didn't get the adoption that it wanted and has been falling in price ever since. I would not touch it with a barge pole.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Well if you are asking me, then i will tell you to avoid it, because Bitcoin cash do not have big data on their charts, so because of that technical analysts like me cant see the past data and predict the future. If you see the charts you can see it that there is lack of data and also there the trend is slowly moving downwards indicating downtrend in action and i can see that there is no chance's of bounce for now. Even volume is supporting the seller's here, so don't look for buy until there is a big sign of  bullish strength supporting with good volume behind it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:17:51 PM

You should stay away from crypto if you can't decide on your own investments.I mean what do you know about cryptos if you can't answer a simple question ? You're tooo naive to be in the scene,kid.Go take your Bitcoin classes.

I'm afraid bitcoin cash seems to be destined to fail. It didn't get the adoption that it wanted and has been falling in price ever since. I would not touch it with a barge pole.
Anyone who ever believed Bch is going to make it big doesn't seem to be thinking from their logical side of the brain..
Leonbtc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

thanks for your thoughts guys  I better stay away from this one.

hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Well done. It's better if you find a good project and invest in it. At the present time, almost all altcoins are red, hence you could buy them for few $.
On the other side, returns could be better, if the project had the ICO only recently.

Leonbtc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Well done. It's better if you find a good project and invest in it. At the present time, almost all altcoins are red, hence you could buy them for few $.
On the other side, returns could be better, if the project had the ICO only recently.

Any suggestions?

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:55:13 PM

Personally, I share the opinion you should stay away from this currency... At least if you are a Crypto holder. Some traders are finding ways to trade with Bitcoin Cash, what I think too risky.

The best advice is to keep your funds in BTC and just wait. ICOs are dangerous too and hard to know if a project is legit or not, if you want to try this kind of investment start with low amounts of money and check how many % you are able to make this way. People usually invest in ICOs that have big potential, that spend enough money with advertisement, giveaways, these things that give wealthy hopes for investors... But it's an unstable investment, what is profitable today, may be not tomorrow, changes too fast... Hard to tell you buy this one or buy another one.

If you have success you can try again later with a larger amount of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:57 PM

Any suggestions?

Personally, I invested in Monetha. ICO price was around 16-19 cents, and now is around 10 cents. I am also a supporter of Santiment (which is around ICO price), but this project is a long-term one. I think also IOTA is interesting, from the technical point of view, but I am not sure about the potential growth. You could search in this forum, a lot of people asked for suggestions on altcoins to buy.
And let us know what you decided to buy  Wink

Leonbtc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:19:18 PM

Personally, I share the opinion you should stay away from this currency... At least if you are a Crypto holder. Some traders are finding ways to trade with Bitcoin Cash, what I think too risky.

The best advice is to keep your funds in BTC and just wait. ICOs are dangerous too and hard to know if a project is legit or not, if you want to try this kind of investment start with low amounts of money and check how many % you are able to make this way. People usually invest in ICOs that have big potential, that spend enough money with advertisement, giveaways, these things that give wealthy hopes for investors... But it's an unstable investment, what is profitable today, may be not tomorrow, changes too fast... Hard to tell you buy this one or buy another one.

If you have success you can try again later with a larger amount of money.

thanx I am no more planning to buy bcash. any other suggestions?

Leonbtc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

Any suggestions?

Personally, I invested in Monetha. ICO price was around 16-19 cents, and now is around 10 cents. I am also a supporter of Santiment (which is around ICO price), but this project is a long-term one. I think also IOTA is interesting, from the technical point of view, but I am not sure about the potential growth. You could search in this forum, a lot of people asked for suggestions on altcoins to buy.
And let us know what you decided to buy  Wink

This is a very new Project right? do u believe it going a bit more deeper than this? seems like 0,9$ is the new deep for MTH..

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

Bitcoin cash is very quiet, i dont see it having movements on the price, since it is always fluctuating between $200 and $250 all the time, it looks dead, but i dont know how it is still on the top 10, it is one of the most weird coins that i have ever seen, because i dont know why there is still people trading with it, why they dont dump their bch? i dont understand.. They could buy a lot of bitcoin with the money of their bch, i dont get it.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:18 AM

Bitcoin cash is very quiet, i dont see it having movements on the price, since it is always fluctuating between $200 and $250 all the time, it looks dead, but i dont know how it is still on the top 10, it is one of the most weird coins that i have ever seen, because i dont know why there is still people trading with it, why they dont dump their bch? i dont understand.. They could buy a lot of bitcoin with the money of their bch, i dont get it.

As long as Bitcoin cash or any altcoins are available in the market they will buy as long as  they think they can profit from it, But I understand where you coming from.

Me personally I will stay away from Bitcoin cash for now since there are a lot of other coins that are very profitable with a cheaper  Price. The price movement of Bitcoin cash in my view is bearish and i'm a believer in the quote do not catch a falling knife. The price will recover but it may take a while. That's just me but still buy if you think you can get some profit from it.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:43:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash is generated from hard forking where bitcoins divide and bind BCCs. So it is also a solid future coins in my opinion. And it can be backed up or replaced with bitcoins if it crashes suddenly. That's my point based on my understanding. And like today we have a hard fork that will happen and will give life to BTG (Bitcoin Gold (
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

As long as it is a result coin from forking,, don’t trust and invest to it.. That’s it,, they just want an easy way to be recognized as competitive coin and because of that they’re attacking bitcoin furiously with FUD and any means but failed always.. Is this coin worth the risk to invest with,, the answer is a big NO..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

Bitcoin cash was a duplicate of bitcoin it might not die but it can never outperform bitcoin core! A new bitcoin is also coming up before the end of this month and that will also create another competition. Bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash are going to really create great competition between themself that will lead to bearish market for the two coins that come out of bitcoin. We would be watching  to see what will happen in days and month to come on these two reval that is going to be show case what there have to offer that core has not offer already!
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

its slowly slipping. it was doomed from the start
the majority of people were saying they were going
to stick with Bitcoin and thats what I did by trading
my cash into the original.

I am surprised to see it up over $300 though  Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

It is a copy of bitcoin and is useless, if these forks are coming up bitcoin will soon have a worse name than it allready has, I always say that bitcoin is not decentralized anymore with all these people wanting more money and more power for themselves, this way it will never be accepted as a store of value, let bitcoin be bitcoin without these nonsense forks, it does nothing for bitcoin only for the greedy people !

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

what if its the next Bitcoin ? in 20 years ? Chinese are not stupid people  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: