Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't doubt the power of Faucets!  (Read 1116 times)
hypersonic1 (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:42:05 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 07:38:47 PM by hypersonic1

I've seen some people say that faucets are a waste of time. I've found the perfect balance that proves them wrong.

As part of your balanced Bitcoin diet you would be foolish to ignore especially the better of the faucets available to the community.

How to use faucets properly:
1)Find a system that pays you interest to hold BTC with them.

2) Find 5 or so faucets with decent rewards that pay on the hour in BTC or alt coins as well.

3)Funnel all of your winnings into the Faucet, wallet or account that pays interest.

4) Watch as  you start making thousands upon thousands of satoshi a day.

That's the true way to take advantage of micro earnings.

It's weird to see people putting it down, it's free money you don't even have to search for on the streets and perfect for a long term investment strategy.

Doing this in addition to mining and buying will mean you will grow your bitcoin amount quickly.

(an example is combining the moon faucets with the freebitcoin ones and or Bsave)

(For the people that aren't actually reading my responses i'll add. I don't sit on my computer all day, I hit these faucets at work, hanging out at the bar, hiking in nature, practicing martial arts etc using my phone. i'm not chained to my desk, it's the beauty of these faucets while accruing interest)

Thoughts, discussion welcome. Smiley

Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Personally, I did not understand from the technical side what you had in mind and how it works. I only know that the cranes pay a little and for the monotonous work. These people like to get involved in retirees. It is better to engage in the automation and automation of bounty companies in different start-ups. It is more perspective and profitable than you can imagine. Cool
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Interest is pretty simple, you accrue and they pay you for investing in them. There isn't anything really technical about it.

It's how most of our world runs. Many mining communities, exchanges included, have some way to reward you for holding with them instead of your personal wallet. Some offer interest in order to expand their mining operation indirectly for example.

In the mid term it can be one of the fastest ways to build not just bitcoin but many other currencies/ commodities.

It's not rocket surgery. XD

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

How much you can earn with faucet a day? How many hours you spend to work with faucet to earn that amount? I think at this time earning with faucet is not a good idea if you don't have tons of refferals. As you know the amount you earn in every claim in faucet depend on the price of Bitcoin and at this time when Bitcoin price about 4k9$ you think how many satoshi will you earn from each claim? To earn thousand sts with faucet only and without refferal it'll take you few days to earn about 0.001 BTC.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:46 PM

You are being so optimistic about faucets, and yes, the same proccess that you explained worked only a few years ago when bitcoin was below $1000 and it was easy to earn money through them.
But you can not deny this, you have to stay 10 hours a day in front of your computer clicking the re-captcha every thirty minutes only to earn 80 satoshis per claim, it is not fair, you are a slave.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

Check out freebitcoin I make 2000 sats a day and growing, they can't disappear because they would be hunted down while they try and drag their mining operation across the street.(I believe they are in California)

If you were paying attention, I was saying a faucet regimen is perfect for accompanying buying bitcoin. if they are paying interest then it will boost your earning sky high. if you collect enough cents you will have dollars, make no mistake. Without interest it's whatever, but with interest it's a tool. Don't under estimate it or your ignorance may start showing.

Also do your homework. Bsave for a time was attached to coin base. They wouldn't risk their brand to just disappear.

You are being so optimistic about faucets, and yes, the same proccess that you explained worked only a few years ago when bitcoin was below $1000 and it was easy to earn money through them.
But you can not deny this, you have to stay 10 hours a day in front of your computer clicking the re-captcha every thirty minutes only to earn 80 satoshis per claim, it is not fair, you are a slave.

it works now, no you don't have to. i use my iphone and click once and hour on the high er paying faucets and make dollars a day. basically you have to do your homework and make it work for you...or yes you will make cents. I go out and party, live my life, study martial arts and click a button once an hour on my phone. it's super easy.
A thousand satoshi every day? Wow, that is great,  now i can finaly quit my job and earn 1000 satoshi every day I am sure my kids will like that their father can earn so much money every day!  

Don't be a troll, why do people not seem to understand interest especially considering lending bitcoin is one of the highest paying ways to earn it?

Talk to any one who manages any kind of wealth 20 cents a day will get you there. I've already made 0.1BTC through this process, laugh all you want it works.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

Oh yea, great Idea OP.
Find a faucet that gives you interest and send all your money to them. Then wait for your money to multiply and withdraw. Looks like a ponzi scheme to me Cheesy

In reality it will look like this:
You sit at home claiming faucets all day. After many weeks, when you have problems with your sight and are pale like a ghost you try to withdraw that whole 0.1 you managed to get and guess what... Half of those faucets will turn out to be scams and you'll get only 0.05BTC. Then you divide that into hours spent claiming and you'll get something like $0.5/h  Cheesy Good luck!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

Oh yea, great Idea OP.
Find a faucet that gives you interest and send all your money to them. Then wait for your money to multiply and withdraw. Looks like a ponzi scheme to me Cheesy

You sit at home claiming faucets all day. After many weeks, when you have problems with your sight and are pale like a ghost you try to withdraw that whole 0.1 you managed to get and guess what... Half of those faucets will turn out to be scams and you'll get only 0.05BTC. Then you divide that into hours spent claiming and you'll get something like $0.5/h  Cheesy Good luck!

The faucet i'm referring to has a community on this board. They would be hunted down like dogs if they disappeared. The owner actively responds for questions and help. They always pay and have been around for years. They also mine. please stop with the snarky answers when in actuality it works. You also didn't read my comment stating that I do this at work, out relaxing, whatever. i don't sit at home and do this all day. basically you aren't paying attention.

WorldEG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

don't smoke for a week and that's it: you just saved three months of fauceting..
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

don't smoke for a week and that's it: you just saved three months of fauceting..

I'm a musician I can't smoke, so I buy with that money and use faucets and make even more....what's your point?

For those wondering, here is the link to the faucets Bitcointalk page:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.0

They are legit.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

It takes a lot of time.
I have been there before. 8 hours of doing faucets that just makes me 100k of saroshis.
Now is more dubious. They have dwarfed the payment and how could you reach the minimum payment requirement if it is too large. You will need ro stay for a while.
They create money thru that because they now many will just leave the funds thru boredom.
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:36:42 PM

It takes a lot of time.
I have been there before. 8 hours of doing faucets that just makes me 100k of saroshis.
Now is more dubious. They have dwarfed the payment and how could you reach the minimum payment requirement if it is too large. You will need ro stay for a while.
They create money thru that because they now many will just leave the funds thru boredom.

It takes no time for me, I do it once an hour on my phone. it's not a chore or a big deal.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

Oh yea, great Idea OP.

You sit at home claiming faucets all day. After many weeks, when you have problems with your sight and are pale like a ghost you try to withdraw that whole 0.1 you managed to get and guess what... Half of those faucets will turn out to be scams and you'll get only 0.05BTC. Then you divide that into hours spent claiming and you'll get something like $0.5/h  Cheesy Good luck!

The faucet i'm referring to has a community on this board. They would be hunted down like dogs if they disappeared. The owner actively responds for questions and help. They always pay and have been around for years. They also mine. please stop with the snarky answers when in actuality it works. You also didn't read my comment stating that I do this at work, out relaxing, whatever. i don't sit at home and do this all day. basically you aren't paying attention.
Like dogs? Do you think cloud mining companies didn't have a huge community when they disappeared? Mt.Gox had a huge one too and Mark is walking around a free man, tweeting about his new projects.
And how much are you able to earn per hour? You are recommending this to people, so in a way you're telling others to try claiming faucets because it's worth their time. Don't expect every single person to do it at work. IMO it's a total waste of time when you do the math. Prove me wrong if you can.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
WorldEG

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

I'm a musician I can't smoke, so I buy with that money and use faucets and make even more....what's your point?

For those wondering, here is the link to the faucets Bitcointalk page:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.0

They are legit.

I see the faucets as waste of time.
I think it's better to invest that time in something else, because you get next to nothing for it. You're really short-selling your time.
If you're a musician (I think that's really nice), you might use that time to practice, and you might have better outcome in the long term.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time - Tyler Durden
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

Oh yea, great Idea OP.

You sit at home claiming faucets all day. After many weeks, when you have problems with your sight and are pale like a ghost you try to withdraw that whole 0.1 you managed to get and guess what... Half of those faucets will turn out to be scams and you'll get only 0.05BTC. Then you divide that into hours spent claiming and you'll get something like $0.5/h  Cheesy Good luck!

Like dogs? Do you think cloud mining companies didn't have a huge community when they disappeared? Mt.Gox had a huge one too and Mark is walking around a free man, tweeting about his new projects.
And how much are you able to earn per hour? You are recommending this to people, so in a way you're telling others to try claiming faucets because it's worth their time. Don't expect every single person to do it at work. IMO it's a total waste of time when you do the math. Prove me wrong if you can.

Proof, I'll continue to earn doing absolutely nothing while you continue to pout on the sidelines confused and unsure. no math needed. Every day I earn more and more satoshi doing less and less faucet clicking. There isn't much to say other than you're missing out. Within a couple months i'll be making dollars a day which at some point will be easily a second income. Do your own math at 4% a year including faucets and investment, how fast could you make dollars a day and hundreds of dollars a month. It's easy math.

As far as scammers, there are more scams for bitcoin than there are grains of sand on the beach. Just like any venture do your homework and trust. It's the only way to get ahead in this world.(I would post a screen shot, but that's bad form on any site when concerning bitcoin)

hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

They are legit.

I think it's better to invest that time in something else, because you get next to nothing for it. You're really short-selling your time.
If you're a musician (I think that's really nice), you might use that time to practice, and you might have better outcome in the long term.

(Also thanks ^_^)
The reason it's not a waste of time is because I accrue interest. It's the interest that is worth sticking around for. Eventually i won't have to hit the faucets because of it.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

LOL. You're so funny man but it's true Smiley)) Spend most our time everyday to earn Bitcoin with faucet is the biggest mistake I've ever made Smiley) But I'm not doing it anymore of course. At the beginning when I was a newbie I don't know any other ways to earn Bitcoin except faucet although I know that it's not worst with the time I spent everyday. After that I'd tried to find a new way to earn then I found this forum Smiley). But I think there are still some good faucet that you can earn thousand of satoshi without having refferal but it's not Bitcoin faucet, it's altcoin faucet like Raiblock faucet, I've tried this one before and I can earn about 0.003 BTC or more with 8 hours a day Smiley)
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

LOL. You're so funny man but it's true Smiley)) Spend most our time everyday to earn Bitcoin with faucet is the biggest mistake I've ever made Smiley) But I'm not doing it anymore of course. At the beginning when I was a newbie I don't know any other ways to earn Bitcoin except faucet although I know that it's not worst with the time I spent everyday. After that I'd tried to find a new way to earn then I found this forum Smiley). But I think there are still some good faucet that you can earn thousand of satoshi without having refferal but it's not Bitcoin faucet, it's altcoin faucet like Raiblock faucet, I've tried this one before and I can earn about 0.003 BTC or more with 8 hours a day Smiley)

cool Smiley I use freebitcoin, but again it's because I earn interest haha, without interest it wouldn't be worth my time. Also I went to your link, this is a captcha service...this more of a waste of time than faucets even XD. Again the reason i use the faucet i use is that they pay interest for investment meaning I don't have to click the faucet if I dn't want to.

WorldEG

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:38 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:14:28 PM by WorldEG

They are legit.

(Also thanks ^_^)
The reason it's not a waste of time is because I accrue interest. It's the interest that is worth sticking around for. Eventually i won't have to hit the faucets because of it.

Oh.. interest on a faucet? This is interesting, I'll take a look  Smiley

Later Edit:
I took a look, I don't like it.
Try to take a look at NEO and GAS, you might get more interest there; the current rate is 8.4%.
kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

Faucets just don't pay out any tangible amount, and the amount that BTC will have to go up for the fraction of a cent worth right now to have any useful value is astronomical.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: