Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't doubt the power of Faucets!  (Read 1115 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

I am trying to collect as much as i can. Last year i did invest 25$ in Hashflare.io and now i make 50k satoshis daily from there. For my opinion best thing is find a good and trusted Mining company and invest low as 25-50$ and wait..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:14:43 PM

I've seen some people say that faucets are a waste of time. I've found the perfect balance that proves them wrong.

As part of your balanced Bitcoin diet you would be foolish to ignore especially the better of the faucets available to the community.

How to use faucets properly:
1)Find a system that pays you interest to hold BTC with them.

2) Find 5 or so faucets with decent rewards that pay on the hour in BTC or alt coins as well.

3)Funnel all of your winnings into the Faucet, wallet or account that pays interest.

4) Watch as  you start making thousands upon thousands of satoshi a day.

That's the true way to take advantage of micro earnings.

It's weird to see people putting it down, it's free money you don't even have to search for on the streets and perfect for a long term investment strategy.

Doing this in addition to mining and buying will mean you will grow your bitcoin amount quickly.

(an example is combining the moon faucets with the freebitcoin ones and or Bsave)

(For the people that aren't actually reading my responses i'll add. I don't sit on my computer all day, I hit these faucets at work, hanging out at the bar, hiking in nature, practicing martial arts etc using my phone. i'm not chained to my desk, it's the beauty of these faucets while accruing interest)

Thoughts, discussion welcome. Smiley

This makes total sense, but it's risky. Users need to ask themselves: "Where does this person finds the interest to pay me? Is he able to keep paying me for a long period? -etc"
Nothing lasts forever, except taxes.

2) Find 5 or so faucets with decent rewards that pay on the hour in BTC or alt coins as well.
Small cap alts have high risk, but are highly rewarding in case if you're accumulating them for a while and get lucky to exit on a pump. Risky, again

3)Funnel all of your winnings into the Faucet, wallet or account that pays interest.
Same as #1

What happens if the "faucet" gets hacked, owners run away with money, database gets lost, insert_reason_here?

Someone who was claiming faucets in early 2015 as a hobby and kept their coins, actually made quite a lot of money.
I know someone who was doing this, and bought a car for $5000.. FROM FAUCETS.
There's factors here of course, like price fluctuation, but yes, who knows, maybe someday 1 satoshi will be equal to 1 cent Smiley

I agree with you 100% that people shouldn't doubt the power of faucets, but there's safer investment options than % paying services.
I'd personally invest money in altcoins that have true technology behind them, good developers, who solve issues when they arise, a healthy community that uses the coin(s) for a purpose/service.
(Not that this isn't risky, but here you control your own wallet/money and can exit whenever you like)

There's "faucets" that actually pay a lot of bitcoin if you use them correctly as intended.

Just, DYOR before putting your own money into someone else's wallet Smiley

Wish you good luck

Good response. Can you elaborate on the "faucets" that pay a lot of bitcoin and using them as intended? It's made me curious.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
sat0shihero

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:35:16 PM

thousands satoshi per day sounds really really funny  Grin
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:46:06 AM

thousands satoshi per day sounds really really funny  Grin

Faucet money is not worth for the time we spend on these sites at least for me...
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

OP, I honestly would like to know what is your strategy (this is not sarcasm, I would love if you explained it or PMed me about it).

I say that because I have used freebitcoin for quite a time. The interest is good for sure, but it only ammounts for about 1 satoshi per day for 10,000 satoshis stored. That is not much, and you need to have full bitcoins there in order to get a really decent return... and you cannot I cannot get full bitcoins just for fauceting.

Perhaps with referrals is possible, but don't know a good way to get referrals, and I cannot think of a way of getting them passively.

Lastly, I do not consider faucets to be a waste of time. There was a time not long ago when I could gather 100k from faucets in under 30 minutes, and that is a decent pay now. As some say, it is not that easy to get a paying job in some countries, and fauceting is better than nothing when you consider that the few cents you are earning now, can convert to dollars or hundreds in the near future.

davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

I just use a faucetlist website like http://www.btcnewsweb.com/faucetlist/ and do things system like. That way you don't waste time. Try to find the ones that pay the best and use them.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

wow dude... have you read and understand all the time that those 5 steps would absorb from your life?

I still don't think it is wise at this time and age to be chained to a micropayment website. In the old ages they spread thousands worth today, then dollars, a few years ago cents but now is less than nothing (figuratively speaking)

I recommend you to start joining a signature campaign and that way if you have anything to share with other in the forum you could earn some few coins.

good luck
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

OP, I honestly would like to know what is your strategy (this is not sarcasm, I would love if you explained it or PMed me about it).

I say that because I have used freebitcoin for quite a time. The interest is good for sure, but it only ammounts for about 1 satoshi per day for 10,000 satoshis stored. That is not much, and you need to have full bitcoins there in order to get a really decent return... and you cannot I cannot get full bitcoins just for fauceting.

Perhaps with referrals is possible, but don't know a good way to get referrals, and I cannot think of a way of getting them passively.

Lastly, I do not consider faucets to be a waste of time. There was a time not long ago when I could gather 100k from faucets in under 30 minutes, and that is a decent pay now. As some say, it is not that easy to get a paying job in some countries, and fauceting is better than nothing when you consider that the few cents you are earning now, can convert to dollars or hundreds in the near future.

I too would like to know how to increase referrals. I've tried facecbook/twitter etc but it's so slow. Any good info would be welcome.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

I've seen some people say that faucets are a waste of time. I've found the perfect balance that proves them wrong.

As part of your balanced Bitcoin diet you would be foolish to ignore especially the better of the faucets available to the community.

How to use faucets properly:

That's the true way to take advantage of micro earnings.

It's weird to see people putting it down, it's free money you don't even have to search for on the streets and perfect for a long term investment strategy.

Doing this in addition to mining and buying will mean you will grow your bitcoin amount quickly.

(an example is combining the moon faucets with the freebitcoin ones and or Bsave)

(For the people that aren't actually reading my responses i'll add. I don't sit on my computer all day, I hit these faucets at work, hanging out at the bar, hiking in nature, practicing martial arts etc using my phone. i'm not chained to my desk, it's the beauty of these faucets while accruing interest)

Thoughts, discussion welcome. Smiley

I doubt it. When everyone's making hundreds of thousands of btc every month and you? how much will you make after a year? 10k to 15ksats? This is a big joke. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: