Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 70 BTC loan Over 4 months/ 20%  (Read 587 times)
UniversalTrek (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:49:18 PM

I am looking for a 70 BTC loan for a 4 month period, or sooner.

I will pay 20% interest which will be 84 returned at the end of the 4 months.

The loan is for a new mining rig custom set-up as well as to finish paperwork and licensing for my new business, stock etc. The loan is not for my business, but it will assure a return within 4 months if something happens to go wary with the rig.

The mining rig I am buying is -
  - 4 hashing cards -20 Gh/s each, -80 Gh/s total
 - 800W power consumption
 - Super efficient Corsair ATX power supply included.
 - Unit is standalone with ethernet or Wifi connectivity (accessible through WebGUI)
 - OpenWRT (open source, linux-based OS) and all mining software pre-installed
Custom Avalon.

Im looking at over 10k in expenses but I am asking for 70 BTC because I have some of the funds myself already.

My business is a bar/club which my uncle had passed down ownership to me because he is retiring here in Peru, so this is not a new start up, it does make plenty of money, although I will not be pulling profit from it for at least a few months. We have some paperwork to renew, licensing etc, then we will be set. I have an small area in an office at the moment in which I do not pay for electricity so profits from the rig will run higher for the time being.

I will also be looking at more rigs and more powerful rigs in the near future after this loan is paid off.

If you are interested please PM me, Thank You.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YaCoinYeah

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:09:17 PM

To entice a loaner, provide information that you will be willing to give. Such as ID scans, S.S, business name, address, collateral, etc.

UniversalTrek (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:14:26 PM

To entice a loaner, provide information that you will be willing to give. Such as ID scans, S.S, business name, address, collateral, etc.

Oh yes...
 Well I dont have much for collateral. But yes we can obviously talk by e-mail, phone, I can prove scan of my ID, etc...  I will not hand over my personal info to just anyone for any reason, only for serious lender.
UniversalTrek (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:15:25 PM

^ Im glad to see a supporter of PXC Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: