Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:22:39 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing my new scalping auto-trade platform  (Read 241 times)
justmaxb (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

Hello there Smiley
I'm testing my new scalping auto-trade platform. Right now it works only for Bittrex. But new exchange platforms are in progress. Everyone who wanna test and try free scalping signals are welcome https://t.me/CryptoUroborosOfficial
Please PM the creator (read channel description to get contact) a small review if there any problems or you want to see more features/details or just to say "thank you" Smiley
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:22:28 PM

If you use it with little money it would not be profitable but with a lot of money, how can I trust such programs. I don't figure it out.

justmaxb (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

If you use it with little money it would not be profitable but with a lot of money, how can I trust such programs. I don't figure it out.

It's completely free . "Short-traders" is the target group (realtime-monitoring for any cryptocurrency). Was written for myself and distributed "AS IS".
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:23:39 PM

Is it open source? Can we see the code somewhere? I wouldn't really trust a random closed source software to play with my money on the exchange...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: