Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I changed my mind about eBTC *SCAM WARNING*  (Read 1862 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:53:18 AM

All this hype around eXXX is just the way for fast enrichment of their owners, that is all. Don't mess with this shit.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

I agree. They are taking advantage of people and stealing everyone's money..  EVERYONE who invested in this coin is down 70% on there investment!
Then if you ask and legitimate questions, you are label as a FUD'er and then your BANNED! I think the mods we're mad because they know they screwed up big time just like i did!! I'm not spreading FUD, im stating FACTs.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

I agree. They are taking advantage of people and stealing everyone's money..  EVERYONE who invested in this coin is down 70% on there investment!
Then if you ask and legitimate questions, you are label as a FUD'er and then your BANNED! I think the mods we're mad because they know they screwed up big time just like i did!! I'm not spreading FUD, im stating FACTs.

Honestly everyone is laughing at you because as you have done before, you cry it’s a scam, sell at a loss and the miss out when the project peaks and come back and apologise only too do it again! LOL

Expect to be banned by any future telegrams you join, people don’t want you around, please start to understand that.

Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:54 PM

I agree. They are taking advantage of people and stealing everyone's money..  EVERYONE who invested in this coin is down 70% on there investment!

Honestly everyone is laughing at you because as you have done before, you cry it’s a scam, sell at a loss and the miss out when the project peaks and come back and apologise only too do it again! LOL

Expect to be banned by any future telegrams you join, people don’t want you around, please start to understand that.

Troy, you're a scammer. You promoted a scam project and now you admit it was a scam!
PROOF :  

So, so yes, i was right all along about Ethereum Dark, while you guys were laughing at me!
Then you admitted it was a scam in the chat after you banned me. Little do you know i have a sleeper account in there watching your every move! lol. Im in a few other telegram channels such as bytecoin, expanse, dogecoin and they are very supportive of each other in there.  eBTC and ETHD have the same type of cancerous members! " MOON, LAMBO, FUD, MEME" is all i hear and see!!  im glad i sold my eBTC coins even though im at a 70% loss. I now know you scammers cant steal another penny from me. im on to you troy, hopping from one pump & dump project to another. you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting these scam coins.

do NOT listen to this user when he suggets to invest in coins!! i lost over $6000 and counting from listening to this users advice!! before i stick to my own investments and i was making alot of money but ever since i listen to troy i lost out on 1000s and counting!! do no trust troy he is a snake!!!

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

So if value of coin you bought is rising it is great investment and if it is falling then it is scam? It is just called bad investment.
Try to find out more about ebtc, because you apparently don't know much.
And I don't thing that you was kicked out because of your gender.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

Sorry for you loss
I personally will never buy any shitcoins without proper roadmap, whitepaper, professional dev team

But an airdrop is very welcome  Cheesy
I was profiting from ELTC2 airdrop and its pump without any initial investment

Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑
 SELL THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHIT COIN IMMEDIATEDLY!
YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY.. 
THIS COIN CRASHED 80% in 2 DAYS..
Mods are mad because this coin crashed so they will BAN you without reason! No matter how much you try to help the community..

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫
❌Joke PUMP AND DUMP COIN❌
‼️SELL NOW do NOT invest ‼️
The DEV condones this sketchy activity as well!

DO NOT INVEST in this coin.. THis is your last warning.. Coordinated SCAM and if you have any concerns about this coin, your BANNED!

Please stop spreading fud, maybe send us some proof before screaming that eBTC is a scam. Also you’re a newbie, what are you doing here other than to spread fud and type in capital letters?

I updated my thread. This is not FUD.. Its a warning to stop these ponzi coins from stealing innocent peoples money!

Im a VERY sucessful investor, this coin has ruined all my earnings!

Quick question OP.

You consider yourself a "VERY" successful investor yet you bought into a coin due to what clearly seems to be 0 educated rationale in doing so other than the short term increase the coin saw having been pumped initially. Thats quite honestly the absolute worst thing you can do with your money when it comes to trading and investing.. do your own research prior to pulling trigger on any coin and buy in at the lows no the all time highs...

Hopefully you recoup your losses but wow I'm quite frankly appalled that you decided to post degrading and spreading hate about a coin when the reasoning in doing so is entirely due to your own stupidity.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
SwaveyMane

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

check out triangles on  cryptopia  great coin to invest and hold in the wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UkMR1TA-iE
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑
Mods are mad because this coin crashed so they will BAN you without reason! No matter how much you try to help the community..

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫

DO NOT INVEST in this coin.. THis is your last warning.. Coordinated SCAM and if you have any concerns about this coin, your BANNED!

Please stop spreading fud, maybe send us some proof before screaming that eBTC is a scam. Also you’re a newbie, what are you doing here other than to spread fud and type in capital letters?

I updated my thread. This is not FUD.. Its a warning to stop these ponzi coins from stealing innocent peoples money!

Quick question OP.

You consider yourself a "VERY" successful investor yet you bought into a coin due to what clearly seems to be 0 educated rationale in doing so other than the short term increase the coin saw having been pumped initially. Thats quite honestly the absolute worst thing you can do with your money when it comes to trading and investing.. do your own research prior to pulling trigger on any coin and buy in at the lows no the all time highs...

Hopefully you recoup your losses but wow I'm quite frankly appalled that you decided to post degrading and spreading hate about a coin when the reasoning in doing so is entirely due to your own stupidity.

www.coinventory.net/user/amber

thats my portfolio.. as you can see this coin ruined me! i will admit i made a terrible mistake by investing in it, thats why im hoping to help other people not make the same mistake as me. you can call me stupid or whatever else you wanna call me, i heard it all already in telegram chats so im not phased and i stand by my word.

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:55 AM

🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫

Really? You call yourself a 'successful investor' based on what? I looked at your portfolio, you're playing penny games with shitcoins.. The text on your own portfolio says "Im new to this.. hopefully one day i will be rich Smiley" Hmmm....

I'm not trying to diss you (we all gotta start somewhere) but to come on here talking big game like you know a thing or two.... Please..

What you basically did my dear, is buy an early coin at a high entry point coz you got caught up in the FOMO and now you're crying coz you're at a loss.. It hasn't even been a month and you're already spreading FUD throughout the forum about eBTC.

It doesn't work that way and you obviously have a few more things to learn before you can call yourself an 'investor'.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Oh and PS: I'm a female! Shocked I was also fortunate enough to be given 2457 eBTC by Airdrop, and still happily holding them all  Smiley Wink
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

She will be back in a few weeks when the price rises and she misses out again.

I thought you’d learnt amber

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Campaign Manager (2018)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:24 AM

Anyone actually thinking this was more then a useless shitcoin clone for easy money shouldn't be investing into crypto.

Still amazed anyone has the balls to buy this with cold hard btc.

Hopefully a lot learned their lesson here.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫

Really? You call yourself a 'successful investor' based on what? I looked at your portfolio, you're playing penny games with shitcoins.. The text on your own portfolio says "Im new to this.. hopefully one day i will be rich Smiley" Hmmm....

I'm not trying to diss you (we all gotta start somewhere) but to come on here talking big game like you know a thing or two.... Please..

What you basically did my dear, is buy an early coin at a high entry point coz you got caught up in the FOMO and now you're crying coz you're at a loss.. It hasn't even been a month and you're already spreading FUD throughout the forum about eBTC.

It doesn't work that way and you obviously have a few more things to learn before you can call yourself an 'investor'.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Oh and PS: I'm a female! Shocked I was also fortunate enough to be given 2457 eBTC by Airdrop, and still happily holding them all  Smiley Wink

Its funny how you wasted all your time typing that irrelavent post lol. Idgaf what you think about my investments sweetie, i make at least $1000 a week with my own investment strategy.. so your hella irrelavent! this topic is about eBTC! and i stated nothing but FACTS in my thread, so please learn to read before you type stupid blabber

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:41 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 04:47:55 AM by Queen_Amber

Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Thank you i think everyone should just stick to coins already listed on bittrex or poloniex!
and i agree with your last statement too!! lol Cheesy

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

It s disappointing that you lose some of your investmebt due to your poor judgement and throw shit to other people.
You should follow the right trends and make your decisions right..
People in here made a lot of money from this coin.
Stop crying and start learning.

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:39:38 AM

Thank you i think everyone should just stick to coins already listen on bittrex or poloniex!
and i agree with your last statement too!! lol Cheesy

Yes, Bittrex and Polo and I'd even say Binance has good choices. They are pretty picky about what they list and what not.

Campaign Manager (2018)
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

from the beginning ebtc appears I often warn you that the token is garbage, but you are too eager to earn money.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:06 AM

You are wrong.I checked their source code.Everything is perfect.eBTC has much more to grow.We don't listen to a noob who cry about gender discrimination here.Please stop crying and defaming the greatest coin of the ethereum blockchain.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:53:33 AM

i think its too early to call this coin a scam.... lets give some more time for the prices to recover
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

You are wrong.I checked their source code.Everything is perfect.eBTC has much more to grow.We don't listen to a noob who cry about gender discrimination here.Please stop crying and defaming the greatest coin of the ethereum blockchain.

I was taking you half way serious until that comment.  Roll Eyes

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: