Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I changed my mind about eBTC *SCAM WARNING*  (Read 1862 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

She will be back in a few weeks when the price rises and she misses out again.

I thought you’d learnt amber

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Well I really expect more from higher ranked forum members but some of you are as bad as newbies.

Check ambers own link of evidence of me “scamming” it’s a screenshot of me telling her I told people ETHD was a scam when I didn’t receive payment for the work I was doing that you clearly noticed, also all the articles and reddit setup that I was never paid for.
So yes I left the project, after seeing it from sub $1 all the way too $4, which by then I wasn’t going to continue helping increase the profits of the coin when I’m not receive my payments, I leave, price drops as noones answering questions anymore and the devs still MIA.

Try all you want, it’s clearly obvious to large groups of this community that amber is nothing but a sore loser and bad investor, who’s going to find it hard to make it in crypto, she’s earned a name for herself as a serial liar and scam artist while also threatening to doxx staff.

I’d expect next time you fully look into who your deciding to defend, or at least open the links she’s posted rather then assuming you know what they contain

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

Not a total FUD but does not give serious spottings to eBtc to be a scam coin.
Yes there are some red flags but need to be carefull about eBTC
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

I try my best to do a lot of research into a coin before putting any money into it- thanks for the post. I'm going to take what you said here with a grain of salt for future projects I look into.
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

I think you're right! I think ebtc is a financial fraud that manipulates the market with all kinds of information and has no bottom line. Don't buy ebtc, because you don't know the bigger trap awaits you.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

Ebtc sure started a trend! And if you look at ann alt section a child board was created for them. That tells me something. The hype arround ebtc is huge and the idea ebtc is proposing might be brilliant considering it's market cap in just a week!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

Queen Amber, I'm sorry for your loss but keep in mind that this was an airdropped coin and almost no one paid for it. Investing in anything crypto related is always a gamble, the false code discovered in Ebtc is being worked on as we speak. The coin will pump again. One day.

Check her post history and you’ll she she’s done this before to other projects that she lost out on.

She will be back in a few weeks when the price rises and she misses out again.

I thought you’d learnt amber

You have no room to talk, you've been promising an airdrop along with your scam buddy Albi for three weeks now. Ironic how you disappeared from the ETHD thread by the way. How come you're not there to protect your scam artist dev from all the accusations? Big announcement everyone was awaiting was a lousy coin swap. Bittrex already denied ETHD to be listed and it has no chance of being listed unless you have a true product and that ETHD does not have. Hope you will return to the ETHD thread and tell us your name and or post picture of your face so we can know when you try scamming people again.

Well I really expect more from higher ranked forum members but some of you are as bad as newbies.

Check ambers own link of evidence of me “scamming” it’s a screenshot of me telling her I told people ETHD was a scam when I didn’t receive payment for the work I was doing that you clearly noticed, also all the articles and reddit setup that I was never paid for.
So yes I left the project, after seeing it from sub $1 all the way too $4, which by then I wasn’t going to continue helping increase the profits of the coin when I’m not receive my payments, I leave, price drops as noones answering questions anymore and the devs still MIA.

Try all you want, it’s clearly obvious to large groups of this community that amber is nothing but a sore loser and bad investor, who’s going to find it hard to make it in crypto, she’s earned a name for herself as a serial liar and scam artist while also threatening to doxx staff.

I’d expect next time you fully look into who your deciding to defend, or at least open the links she’s posted rather then assuming you know what they contain

I don't see a link amber posted with you calling ETHD a scam. You not receiving payment is a given, the project is ran by a Turkish scam artist from what I've read and heard. Regardless, maybe you should go back to the ETHD thread and tell them what you've told Amber because everyone still believes that you work for ETHD. Knowing that you've said its a scam I take back what I said about you, things do happen and you had no control over that. You were doing your job as a team member. My apologies.

Campaign Manager (2018)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:15 AM

Price is dumping faster then evolution.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

Did anyone really think it WASN'T a scam? Lol... Maybe not a straight up scam, but atleast a pump and dump scheme to leave many people holding some heavy bags...
numiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

I don't know! But eBTC may be good to sell at this times and buy it later.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑
 SELL THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHIT COIN IMMEDIATEDLY!
YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY.. 
THIS COIN CRASHED 80% in 2 DAYS..
Mods are mad because this coin crashed so they will BAN you without reason! No matter how much you try to help the community..

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫
❌Joke PUMP AND DUMP COIN❌
‼️SELL NOW do NOT invest ‼️
The DEV condones this sketchy activity as well!

DO NOT INVEST in this coin.. THis is your last warning.. Coordinated SCAM and if you have any concerns about this coin, your BANNED!

Please stop spreading fud, maybe send us some proof before screaming that eBTC is a scam. Also you’re a newbie, what are you doing here other than to spread fud and type in capital letters?

I updated my thread. This is not FUD.. Its a warning to stop these ponzi coins from stealing innocent peoples money!

Im a VERY sucessful investor, this coin has ruined all my earnings!

@Queen_Amber -- You lost me at "very successful investor" and that this situation had ruined all of your "earnings." ... Previous to that you informed everyone you had invested only $1200 in the project.

A "successful investor" wouldn't be deeply concerned (and vindictive) over losing such a small amount of money. Also a successful investor wouldn't have dumped a coin for a loss, just because they were emotionally effected by a situation.

Everything you said may in fact be true -- but you presented no facts and failed to convey your message in a constructive manner. It just came off as you being mad because you got banned -- and not so much about the coin or project itself. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:55:11 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 04:20:29 PM by Queen_Amber

eBTC is now only 3 CENTS...today it crashed another 70% from 15 cents.. but   this coin crashed more then 150% since i made this thread 2 days ago (30-70 cent)...
THE DEV IS DUMPING HIS COINS!  PROOF: https://etherscan.io/address/0x358df4603ef6f53270da8ce4ec37aec5d4a3906c#tokentxns

this is defiently not a natural crash!!
this coin is the biggest altcoin scam in history!
I feel sorry for anyone who still held on there coins.. this coin died before it even started and it WONT recover!

PROOF:

TROY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! HELPING THE SCAMMING DEV ONCE AGAIN SCAM MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM PEOPLE FOR THERE HARD EARNED MONEY.. KARMA WILL GET YOU TROY THANKS ALOT.... IM NOw POOR AND HAVE TO SAVED UP ANOTHER 2 MONTHS OF WORK PAYCHECKS TO INVEST IN CRYPTO. THANKS TO YOU!!! SCAMMERS .

please take a look at the effect of this scam coin has to its investors:

THIS IS WHY THEY BANNED ME, FOR EXPOSING THEM BEFOEE THEY WERE ABLE TO PUMP AND EXPLOIT THE UNLIMITED COINS!!!!
Now you see, its a coordinated SCAM.. and they are put it into effect.....
eBTC karma will get you!!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Merptastic

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

Do you have any direct evidence of misogynistic comments?

Also I wouldn't have invested $1200 if there wasn't a thoroughly thought out white paper yet so next time, I'd try to do more research before committing such an amount.

I'd wait until the token swap happens for eBTC before outright judging the coin as a pump and dump scam.
DiggMoneyfisten

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

Please stop hating on her. What counts for me is that she somehow sensed or knew about this being a scam and tried to warn people.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Please stop hating on her. What counts for me is that she somehow sensed or knew about this being a scam and tried to warn people.

thank you.. thats all i ever try to do is help people & they just attack me like im irrelavent

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

I would like to applaud you PO for your bravery. I know some are ridiculing you right now, do not give up. Trust your gut, always. All these people who are laughing at you right now will thank you later. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:14:14 PM

I would like to applaud you PO for your bravery. I know some are ridiculing you right now, do not give up. Trust your gut, always. All these people who are laughing at you right now will thank you later. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

He seems to be the one having the last laugh..so to speak, as the ebtc site and dev seem to be gone now.
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

The very coin name looked fishy from the beginning. Why would an honest dev with serious project exploit a name in such obvious way. It could a less obvious kind of scam, but a scam nonetheless.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

He seems to be the one having the last laugh..so to speak, as the ebtc site and dev seem to be gone now.

Damnnnn so soon. I didn't think this ship would sink this soon. He did the Satoshi disappearence?? Lol. I hope not many people have lost money.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

Hi everyone. I would like to make this thread to advise the community the dangers of invested in eBTC.
I join the telegram channel and was very supportive, active and doing my best to help with progression of the coin. Unfortunately, I can no longer support and promote this coin. I sold all my coins today, at a HUGE loss, because of the community and lack of progression on this coin.
First of all im going to name all the negatives about this coin,

1.  It is a scam. The eBTC coin has a major flaw, There is a ERROR in coin's code that allows for unlimited coins to be generated. So if the price ever pumps up to high amount, the dev (statosi21) could create millions of coins, dump it into the market, thereby crashing the entire coin price, and then the dev could VANISH and be a MILLIONAIRE.

2. The group is very discriminatory towards female's. I have been targeted and harassed by members every since i joined the group. All i did was HELP newbies, while the mods complained of the same questions being asked! I told them that new people are joining the group and he needs to have patience and continued to answer nicely answers questions for people. I asked a question why the coin price was crashing and a day later, i was randomly banned without reason! Then the dev said he & the mods thought I was going to sell my coins, So he told me the decision was going to be upheld!   meanwhile, other men in the group were calling the coin a scam, and i defended the coin!

3. NO WHITE PAPER!  There are NO plans to release the whitepaper.. the dev simply just makes a coin with a cool looking name (eBTC) and claims it has etherum AND Bitcoin capabilities in one.  He then allowed a known ponzi coin moderator to become a moderator of his project! Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) . The price of this coin crashed %60 causing me to loose more then HALF of my initial investment of $1200!

I would like to give a final
🛑❗️ WARNING❗️ 🛑 about this coin.
 SELL THIS PUMP AND DUMP COIN IMMEDIATELY!
YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING IF YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY and if your a FEMALE or NEWBIE trying to learn more about this coin!
THIS COIN CRASHED 60% in 2 DAYS..
Mods are mad because this coin crashed so they will BAN you without reason! No matter how much you try to help the community..

🚫❌SCAM COIN❌🚫
❌Joke PUMP AND DUMP COIN❌
‼️SELL NOW do NOT invest ‼️
The DEV condones this sketchy activity as well!

DO NOT INVEST in this coin.. THis is your last warning.. Coordinated SCAM and if you have any concerns about this coin, your BANNED!

First, when you want to denounce anyone, you need to provide evidence that can accuse eBTC. At this forum, words are not decisive, new evidence is what we care about. So, give proof of what you are saying. We will not three hours believe in a alt account.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀