Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This NYC startup is making a blockchain for apartments  (Read 274 times)
Alpherd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

This NYC startup is making a blockchain for apartments

token.stayawhile.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

It sounds curious. Tell more if you want to get our attention)
And usually these topics are created in Announcements.
enem510

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

Pretty different in that they have a real physical product!
StayawhileTokenSale

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:26 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:38:11 PM by StayawhileTokenSale

Stayawhile is launching Stayabit, an ERC-20 Ethereum token, which will be sold in a crowdsale beginning on November 9th, 2017.  We will be the first company to combine blockchain-based utility tokens and furnished apartment rentals designed for flexible housing. This token sale will help facilitate seamless cross-border payments and security deposits, assess the creditworthiness of individuals who may not have a U.S. credit score, and be able to offer booking priority and discounts. To learn more read our white paper here: https://token.stayawhile.com/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf
router50

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:57 AM

When I click on the link you provided for the whitepaper, all I got is Error 404.
So, where is whitepaper??
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

Interesting, seems neat. There is another project with resemblence to this idea. Unfortunately I forgot the name. I am looking forward checking out the whitepaper as soon as there is a functioning link. What is the prospective goal of the fundraiser? And will this be a dividend paying token? Would be cool to hear back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: