Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DropDeck - Crowdsale live Nov 21, 2017 @ 13:00 UTC  (Read 32691 times)
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

I couldn't help but be slightly confused by the graphic underneath the ECOSYSTEM COLLABORATES IN YOUR BEST INTEREST section.

What exactly is the flow (in words) from funding to the consumer? In other words, could you describe the process shown in this graphic in words?

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
dogaatac

Activity: 672
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

that was a quite good start for ICO .Project and team got huge potential and i hope that team will reach their mission .

Good luck
DropDeck.Team

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

I couldn't help but be slightly confused by the graphic underneath the ECOSYSTEM COLLABORATES IN YOUR BEST INTEREST section.

What exactly is the flow (in words) from funding to the consumer? In other words, could you describe the process shown in this graphic in words?

A bit further down, under that graphic, explains the flow.

DDD holders collaborate in the best interests of each other.

Contributors and lenders see positive results and repeat funding.

More DDD Tokens are traded, or purchased from DropDeckDDD holders:

1) get rewarded for any collaboration
2) get rewarded for the Buyback Program
3) and increase their token net worth
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

As there is a lovely big bonus I just grabbed a few k in the ICO ON COSS.IO exchange and it was seamless. So looking forward to trading them also once the ICO has ended. It's great to work together for a better tomorrow. I am very happy about buying some tokens to support the project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

1 hour left until price increases for the rest of the week! Participate in DropDeck.io Crowdsale on COSS.io for an additional 5% bonus https://medium.com/dropdeck/participating-in-dropdeck-io-crowdsale-on-coss-io-7bacda21231c
___
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

As there is a lovely big bonus I just grabbed a few k in the ICO ON COSS.IO exchange and it was seamless. So looking forward to trading them also once the ICO has ended. It's great to work together for a better tomorrow. I am very happy about buying some tokens to support the project.

If you dont mind sharing, how much did it come out to per token? I am not on that exchange
maximillion09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

AI + Blockchain technology! Sounds pretty sweet to me.
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

As the traffic to our Crowdsale increases, for security reasons, we have updated our Crowdsale smart contract address after the first 2 bonus rounds (code and progress remain). Please go to the website DropDeck.io and click on "Participate Now" to confirm the new address, ending with d8340. Or you can participate in the Crowdsale on COSS.io for an additional 5% bonus following the instructions at:
___
https://medium.com/dropdeck/participating-in-dropdeck-io-crowdsale-on-coss-io-7bacda21231c
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Safe investment in my opinion www.coss.io have strict rules for listing ico projects so it must be a legit project.
What is the total supply of DropDeck?

I would like to buy some ETH of this croud  Smiley depending on the total supply.
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

Safe investment in my opinion www.coss.io have strict rules for listing ico projects so it must be a legit project.
What is the total supply of DropDeck?

I would like to buy some ETH of this croud  Smiley depending on the total supply.

It is a TGE (token generation event) so the total supply depends on total sales.
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

#DropDeck now also available with 5% added bonus on: https://trustdex.io/market/ico/ddd
___
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:06:46 PM

Explaining User-Roles in a DDD-Token-based Funding Ecosystem
https://medium.com/dropdeck/ddd-token-and-user-roles-1958384fe1bb

Decentralized DropDeck Token

DropDeck works because, throughout the entirety of the platform, we will be constantly growing and improving due to our active user base. The participation of our community is crucial for the A.I. applications and Blockchain technology to achieve maximum utility. This community can be substantiated by centering the actions of everybody around a cryptocurrency token; this will be the standard by which collaboration and transaction can participate on the same field.

The unifying force at DropDeck is the Decentralized DropDeck (DDD) Token. Through all of the various users and processes like the participants for lending, participants for contributions, and the entirety of the funding process.

To realize how the DDD Token bridges the actions taken by all user roles, consider that there are only two methods of participation: Contributing, and Lending. We will assign user roles based on the two methods of participation and make sure each user role has self-sufficient mechanisms to guide its quality. The only thing missing is a token of currency by which users can exchange the services that guide the quality. Participants get rewarded by more tokens when the services they provide meet or exceed the expectations of the community.

The primary difference between Contributing DDD Tokens and Lending DDD Tokens is the reason why the company is seeking funds. If the company is seeking funds for a specific purpose, needs the money quickly, is seeking larger amounts, or is desiring a loan-structure for repayment, then they will be likely Lending DDD Tokens. If a company is seeking funds to startup, develop a more generalized technology, or is looking for the more typical “crowdfund” type experience, usually with the intentions to be innovative and fresh, then it is likely they will be seeking funds from those who Contribute DDD Tokens.
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

DropDeck.io featured on Daily Express Malaysia http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/prnewswire/?rkey=20171109AE40021&utm_content=buffer47230&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
___
DropDeck.io featured on Toronto TV http://www.torontotv.net/?page_id=6388&rkey=20171109AE40021&utm_content=buffer01029&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
___
DropDeck.io featured on PR Newswire UK http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/dropdeckio---the-future-of-funding-is-ai-driven-decentralized-and-incentivized-656341013.html?utm_content=buffer40dfe&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:58:28 PM

DropDeck.io featured on Crypto News https://buff.ly/2mYbw3y
The increasing amounts of ICO and TGE based fundraisers are providing an ample amount of opportunity and risk to potential investors. ICO’s are started almost every day, and this is one of the major issues.
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

DropDeck.io featured on UrbanCrypto
___
https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-dropdeck-io-future-funding-ai-driven-decentralized-incentivized/

___

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

DropDeck.io featured on Irish Tech News
BUSINESS SHOWCASE : DROPDECK

Describe the company – the elevator pitch?

Dropdeck is a better Angelist – a one-stop shop that revolutionizes how you fund businesses worldwide. See more in our white paper here. http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-dropdeck/?utm_content=buffer5bfd6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:38 PM

I participated in dropdeck event and received 9000 DDD tokens, when I got token number on? When DDD tokens event is returned myetherwallet ?
DropDeck.Team

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:33:43 PM

I participated in dropdeck event and received 9000 DDD tokens, when I got token number on? When DDD tokens event is returned myetherwallet ?

The airdrop contest winners will be paid after the sale is completed, once the tokens are transferable.
dogaatac

Activity: 672
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

it was a slow start for ICO right ?

there is only 100 etherium in ico wallet , am i true ?
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

It seems that there are many people in this thread that whole-heartedly believe in the future success of this ICO. I have seen many ICO threads that have had very opposite reactions. I am curious what elements in an ICO announcement thread instill more confidence in people?

In part, I think, because the Dropdeck team went on a roadtrip and met and spoke to a lot of people face to face, and not just in text.

This is what I like to hear. More startups need to be doing this to prove their legitimacy. That way they can build trust with those who are getting involved. Great work guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: