Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DropDeck - Crowdsale live Nov 21, 2017 @ 13:00 UTC  (Read 32691 times)
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Well, friends, what news about the token? will it be added to the exchange in the near future?

Its on etherdelta since january 10th but not a lot of demand there
no wonder etherdelta less desirable because there the website is very heavy,
not a transaction there is very difficult, if you incorrectly enter the price of the automatic price you input is recorded, very different from other common market, better wait!
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

The possibility to exchange a token has been added to the PIN platform, it is already possible to exchange it.
Luter01

Activity: 736

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

it is not possible to go to https://my.pincoin.io/dashboard/maintenance - a problem - Announcement
System Mintenance - how long will it be?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

DDD is not available in the list of coins on MyEtherWallet.

How am I supposed to swap to PIN if I cannot select DDD?

(im doing this offline)
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

The Death of Fundraising and why DropDeck represents the Future

Startups are the lifeblood of not only the economy but also the society as a whole. These young businesses are the risk takers that push the entire humanity forward. Over the years, VCs seemed to have put a chokehold on startup fund raising. And though you hear the mercurial stories of AirBnB and Uber growing from an idea to billion dollar companies, we fail to assess the wastage across the ecosystem and how the funders of disruptors have failed to disrupt themselves.

https://medium.com/dropdeck/the-death-of-fundraising-and-why-dropdeck-represents-the-future-58a824020b79
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

I sent my DDD tokens to pin wallet, and the transction was successful but till now, what sould I do, anyone from DropDeck team should please help make this exchange easy for DDD token holders
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

DropDeck.io – The Future of Funding is AI-driven, Decentralized, and Incentivized

“Everyone wants to fund promising companies. DropDeck wants to remove the barriers that keep average funders away from the greatest opportunities,” said the CEO Alon Vo, “There are a lot of existing platforms for you to do that, but we want to build your favorite one. DropDeck is the one-stop shop that changes the way people fund companies worldwide.”

More and more companies are running ICOs, mostly operating overseas. Doing due diligence and verifying sources can be challenging. Some platforms rate and rank ICOs, but how the ratings are made, what they are based on, and by whom are often a blackbox. DropDeck seeks to fix this problem..

DropDeck prioritizes inclusion and decentralizes the funding process to the extreme. Anyone can participate in funding, searching for promising companies, evaluating people, performing due diligence, and enforcing repayment. A.I. algorithms are utilized to rate and rank all participants. The consensus mechanism makes sure only the best performing ones are eligible for participation and reward. Token rewards and smart contracts incentivize all participants to do their best to fund companies and reward funders. In the IBM Watson AI XPRIZE competition, DropDeck earned recognition and support from world-class AI experts, and made findings in complementing AI applications with blockchain features.

https://blog.coinspectator.com/2017/11/09/dropdeck-io-the-future-of-funding-is-ai-driven-decentralized-and-incentivized/?utm_content=buffer4b004&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Adam96

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

I exchanged DDD with PIN. And I received a notice that this is not locked. But why was my PIN locked?Excuse me?
Jekwizor

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

DropDeck.io - The Future of Funding is AI-driven, Decentralized, and Incentivized

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/dropdeckio---the-future-of-funding-is-ai-driven-decentralized-and-incentivized-656341013.html?utm_content=buffer141b6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
SINGAPORE, Nov. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Everyone wants to fund promising companies. DropDeck wants to remove the barriers that keep average funders away from the greatest opportunities," said the CEO Alon Vo, "There are a lot of existing platforms for you to do that, but we want to build your favorite one. DropDeck is the one-stop shop that changes the way people fund companies worldwide."
dvietha

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

This is TOTALLY SCAM project?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DropDeck/comments/7kwfyt/exit_scam
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

Could this be true? Because even in their first impression it shows they were not legit. Now how and why should we trust the people they partnering with. How are we sure they are not the same people who moved started another project and want people to invest and get scammed again?
First in their bounty thread they said the bounty is based on Bounty Buy Back, which means at the end of the bounty, they will buy the tokens from the bounty hunters with Ethereum amount equivalent using their ICO rate, at the end they borough some stories that the money was locked on escrew there about. Now they telling us of swap.
 Just thinking though.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:32:12 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:15:45 PM by RJX

How long before the DDD tokens show up on the PIN dashboard?

100 confirmations still nothing.

EDIT:

Ok it's there now but the conversion buttons aren't functional. What's next?

semenrublev

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

DropDeck is a royalty and debt financing platform for fast growing businesses with a pure smart-contract and token-incentivized mechanism to evaluate and fund businesses worldwide.
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Press Release: DropDeck.io – The Future of Funding is AI-driven, Decentralized, and Incentivized

“Everyone wants to fund promising companies. DropDeck wants to remove the barriers that keep average funders away from the greatest opportunities,” said the CEO Alon Vo, “There are a lot of existing platforms for you to do that, but we want to build your favorite one. DropDeck is designed to be the one-stop shop that changes the way you fund companies worldwide.”

More and more companies are making coin offerings, mostly of which operate overseas. Doing due diligence on them and verifying sources can be challenging. Some platforms rate and rank these companies, but how the ratings are made, what they are based on, and by whom are often a blackbox. The funding process and exiting mechanism are often neither safe nor rewarding enough to funders. Not just coin offering platforms, but funding platforms in general (for startup investment and SME lending) suffer from the same deficiencies. DropDeck seeks to fix this problem.

DropDeck prioritizes inclusion and decentralizes the funding process to the extreme. Anyone can participate in funding, searching for promising companies, evaluating people, performing due diligence, and enforcing repayment. A.I. algorithms are utilized to rate and rank all participants. The consensus mechanism makes sure only the best performing ones are eligible for participation and reward. Token rewards and smart contracts incentivize all participants to do their best to fund companies and reward funders. In the IBM Watson AI XPRIZE competition, DropDeck earned recognition and support from world-class AI experts, and made findings in complementing AI training with blockchain features.

The market for funding coin offerings, startups, and SMEs is over $300 billion. As capital flows into the DropDeck economy, the token value will increase exponentially. Up to half of the revenue in tokens will be burned, increasing the token value by depleting the total supply. Also the team and advisors have been working with 15 exchanges to guarantee token liquidity.
After substantial interest, DropDeck quickly sold out the private sales with no marketing, raising 3,300 ETH.

To participate in the Whitelist Presale and Crowdsale, supporters are required to register by November 20th (13:00 UTC) at https://DropDeck.io/whitelist.

Please stay tuned on Bitcointalk ANN Thread, Bounty Campaign, Medium, Telegram, Twitter or Facebook, and register for our newsletter on DropDeck.io.

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-dropdeck-io-future-funding-ai-driven-decentralized-incentivized/?utm_content=bufferdb915&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

I received 377000 ddd from Korea Pre-Sales team on Jan 13, 2018 and sent a total of 422000 ddd to nami as I received the air drop on Jan 25, 2018.
However, 37700 were not converted to nac and came back again.
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I transfered and changed them to PIN and than BTC and now the BTC are PENDING since days.

What kind of SCAM is this shit again!
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

DropDeck, a Royalty & Debt Platform to Fund Businesses Worldwide, Launches ICO

Everyone wants to back promising young companies. The challenge is gaining access to these early stage firms. Today, most startups are backed by Angel investors or Venture Capitalists meaning the majority of the population is cut out from the opportunity to invest in private companies. But this is starting to change with the advent of Initial Coin Offerings becoming a powerful tool that may disrupt the concentration of power from big VCs to the masses. https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/sponsored/dropdeck-royalty-debt-platform-fund-businesses-worldwide-launches-ico/?utm_content=buffer2e316&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I transfered and changed them to PIN and than BTC and now the BTC are PENDING since days.

i transfered DDD to pincoin site 30mn ago, there are 130 conf
and i didnt received
they don't answer on telegram and erase msg

even if i receive tokens, they are scamming on exchange rate
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

i transfered DDD to pincoin site 30mn ago, there are 130 conf
and i didnt received
they don't answer on telegram and erase msg

even if i receive tokens, they are scamming on exchange rate

Have you managed to get an answer?What about those who are not able to exchange the tokens? Unfortunately, I did not wait for an answer from the support.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:36:01 AM

Another scam ICO and this time the bounty managed by the same person Sylon. It seems scammers are now hiring a reputable bounty manager for the awareness campaign.
I must say this is not good for the community.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀