Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ⋘ Multibot ⋙ Signature Campaign  (Read 4503 times)
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

Yes we are sending payments now. But that is all. We decided to close program, because it is no so effective as we waited.  Embarrassed
If someone didn't get his payment let me know. I will close this topic after one-two days.

Thanks all.

Program closed
I did not recieve my payout. I HOPE I CAN GET IT NOW. THANKS

There is a line. See spreadsheet.
Yes we are sending payments now. But that is all. We decided to close program, because it is no so effective as we waited.  Embarrassed
If someone didn't get his payment let me know. I will close this topic after one-two days.

Thanks all.

Program closed

This Is pure scam . I will give you negative rating if not paid . You shouldn't have hired me if you are not having enough funds to pay participants .
I have also not received payment yet . You should have paid all in one transaction .
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

payment stops at number 31 spreadsheet, why not resume payment. we have not received our payment yet
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

Where is my payment I did not receive my payment. Please give my payment.
edynolan

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

Thanks all.

Program closed

That means we are not paid for this and only those who are paid
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Thanks all.

Program closed

Why not? We qualify but do not receive any payment? That's odd.
edynolan

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Thanks all.

Program closed

Why not? We qualify but do not receive any payment? That's odd.

this could be the end for the manager when they do not pay us all ..
I'm at number 38 so I'm just like you who do not get paid
A1ex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

Thanks all.

Program closed

Thanks all.

Program closed

This Is pure scam . I will give you negative rating if not paid . You shouldn't have hired me if you are not having enough funds to pay participants .
I have also not received payment yet . You should have paid all in one transaction .

Is you read that i write we are sending it. It takes like one hour or little bit more.

Please stop write message we need time to send it. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE SEND TODAY.
ClvrGmr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

Signature campaign closed/ended, because it is not effective.

Can we change our signatures now? I want to apply to other campaigns while waiting for the payment.
Marivic13

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Payment did not recieve, justice for this ??
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Can we change our signatures now? I want to apply to other campaigns while waiting for the payment.

Yes of course
edynolan

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

I have received my payment, thank you for all, sorry if we make you disappointed because we are not paid
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:30:12 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:46:10 PM by CoolWave

Thanks all.

Program closed

Thanks all.

Program closed

Is you read that i write we are sending it. It takes like one hour or little bit more.

Please stop write message before we need time to send it. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE SEND TODAY.

I already read that . But you shouldn't have posted this before . I apologize . However you could have saved your transaction fees by sending all at once .

Update : Payment received .
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

Yes of course

I guess this is really the end of the campaign  Cry
but I'm glad that we are going to receive payments for our work. while applying for another campaign.
see you next time A1ex its fun working with you.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:49:43 PM

Yes of course

I guess this is really the end of the campaign  Cry
but I'm glad that we are going to receive payments for our work. while applying for another campaign.

Thank you.

Small pause. We need to wait when will be approved withdrawal request to our wallet.
It's happened. Let's continue.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

Bitcointalk name:chelle5
Current post count:46
Btc address:
3EJzuYa4Ch98DuLWt9TgLHSXcS1fjU4yf
Email used to sign up at Multibot:
gutgutaorichelle5@gmail.com

I did changed my signature for it had some errors,but I checked the spreadsheet and it is still with errors.
Kindly check it please.Thank you!
sir why is it that my signature isnt fixed?still my name appears with errors please sir i had managed to changed it.
Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

Look at you signature. It's with error still. And 13 posts only.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

Yes of course

I guess this is really the end of the campaign  Cry

Thank you.

Small pause. We need to wait when will be approved withdrawal request to our wallet.
It's happened. Let's continue.
you mean the campaign is continuing right now? if so please don't remove me in the spreadsheet I still want to continue working with you.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
ClvrGmr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

Yes of course

How much time does it take to receive the payment? I still don't see anything coming nor pending in my wallet.
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

No closed. No payments for next week. You can remove our signature.
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Yes of course

How much time does it take to receive the payment? I still don't see anything coming nor pending in my wallet.

Wait TXID.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: