Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: after Jp morgan Now valdmir putin attaking crypto market  (Read 2274 times)
N1ceCash (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:16:38 PM

Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

let's see who huts the most putin or jp morgan....

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Of course cryptos pose serious risks. They take the power away from centralized entity. That's exactly the reason why Bitcoin was created in the first place.
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:22:59 PM

may he wants to get some cheap Bitcoin?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

Why would he? He's Putin... If anything he wants to make sure he doesn't lose power.
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

Just some more FUD
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

Maybe it is problematic for him from some reason. I do not know, He is Putin who doing weird and crazy things Roll Eyes Angry
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:54:24 PM

Have to thank Putin if he manages to drop bitcoin price atleast temporarily. My bids are waiting..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

To be fair. He's just stating that cryptos bring some risks with them. That's not an attack, it's the objective truth. A lot of people have lost access to their private keys, have gotten hacked, fell victim to phishing attacks, fell victim to marketing scams, fell victim to outright scams, or just simply traded like a gambler plays roulette.
Money laundering and tax evasion of global scales could also easily result in massive chaos if it just happens with absolutely no oversight.

But whatever his true intentions are, this is just a sign that we are on the verge of mainstream adoption.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:12:43 PM

Russia just invested hundreds of millions to compete with chinese on crypto mining. They are not going to ban their own new industry.
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

Putin and russians love crypto. He is not blind! Im sure he sees that more than half of the icos are made by russians. Why would he want to attack the crypto scene

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:00 PM

Putin and russians love crypto. He is not blind! Im sure he sees that more than half of the icos are made by russians. Why would he want to attack the crypto scene
Like I've said before, he's not attacking cryptos at all. He's just making an objective observation.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

it has always been a risk to bet on the criptomonedas but the damage / benefit relationship is more focused on the benefit, taking into account that the altcoin are decentralized currencies and is giving a great impact on the economy having an unprecedented boom could be counter-evident for Russia due to their system of government and present a threat to them, although of course this world has also lent itself to negative things we must take into account that as it is implemented it will be improving
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

Of course cryptos pose serious risks. They take the power away from centralized entity. That's exactly the reason why Bitcoin was created in the first place.

This is so true. Everything not under this madman's control poses a risk for him.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

This is so true. Everything not under this madman's control poses a risk for him.
It's not just him. China and J.P. Morgan are doing the same. Surely there are other big players that are trying to damage control from behind the scenes too.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

I'm confused, didn't the Russian government invest in crypto/farming this year?
Yes, it did. But just because he's stating some facts about cryptos doesn't mean he's against them.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

if they can bring the price lower and buy more, then why not? it is always a threat to the centralized control, which is basically every country.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

When you see these certain figures get scared about bitcoin you know bitcoin is doing its thing. What I mean by this is the fact that it scares China, bank CEOs, and heads of countries means oh yeah bitcoin is disrupting the

way of the world as we speak. Because the world revolves around money and the current financial landscape is being changed, the people who currently have the power cant help but be pissed off. I enjoy every article Cheesy

jack19123

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:52 AM

Must be because PUT (putincoin) is not doing so well!

._________.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:25 AM

Putin just like another man who want to buy at lower price or its just for making bitcoin did not sky rocket fast. After the announcement the price of bit coin is still not dump much. And also bitcoin from the first its created no one care and it is still fine

More fud from goverment = buy more

If people spread fud thats the right time to buy.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:35:49 AM

Didn't Putin meet with Vitalik just a few months ago? Sounds like the Russian govt is trying to control crypto now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CriptoIngresos

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Twitter: @CriptoIngreso

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

It's a rather short article, with a rather short quote. They quote him saying that cryptocurrencies also carrie serious risks that's it. We all know that, that's not news to anyone specially on this forum.

I don't think it's comparable to what JP Morgan CEO said in any way, that Bitcoin was a fraud, based on that quote alone I don't think this should be classified as an attack on cryptos, at least not yet.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:49:34 AM

Jp morgan is a asshole we shouldn't listen to any of his bs i don't know if you are aware but right after he made the announcement btc is risky investment he bought btc worth millions after the price fell because of exchange ban.
For putin he is a president and revenue of the government is earned from tax itself if people start using it they are losing millions. No one really understands btc was created to be decentralised as someone mentioned but soon it will get regulated around the world.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

LOL. At least almost every major cryptocurrency has a transparent blockchain.

Money laundering is best made with gold and especially CASH. Cryptos are highly tracable.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
xiaoyum

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
Well, they have their own tool called RKN that can ban any site with the help of local providers. So they can ban any crypto exchange for example and I doubt that exchanges will try to circumvent a ban in order to be presented in Russia
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!
Japan is quite big on Bitcoin adoption. They even accept it at one of their country's biggest consumer stores.
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Trump is almost like a crypto himself. Volatile and unpredictable.
travbone

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

Hopefully Trump just doesn't understand it enough to even know what to say. I understand why a gov would be resistant, but I suspect Russia is trying to figure out how to maximize profits...
cdb1690

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

We should develop such a regulatory system on the basis of international experience that will make possible to make relations in this sphere systemic, definitely protect interests of citizens, business and the government, and provide legal guarantees for work with innovative financial instruments.

He also called cryptos innovating financial instruments. This is not FUD, this is standard political statement trying to justify the need for regulation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

hahaha Words of communist "serious risks" is like music for my ears Cheesy

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Putin huylo and populist!
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about

Ok. Everything in Russia is democratic.. my mistake. But really i'm far from true if i call like that ex-KGB officer? I don't think so..

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:43:50 AM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
Russia is supporting crypto. Putin is just stating the obvious. There's tons of scamming going on in crypto and there are a lot of gullible people on this planet who love being scammed. That's just one of the obvious risks which have nothing to do with denouncing crypto as a whole.
nikolaich

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

I think he doesn't need bitcoins at all )

It's another step towards crypto legislation. I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.
Cointrader43

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:42 PM

It is just an announcement. Right now they are thinking what to do. And of course crypto is a risk for the government because of using crypto against gov. money.
cdb1690

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.

These are not news though. Everybody and his mother already knew that Russia will try to pass the legislation regulating crypto currencies. That information has already been already baked into the price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

uh oh. now putin is mad? lol.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Well, I think no FUD can take down our cryptoworld. Maybe all the fudders can hit us, but they will never kill us Cheesy
CrypticGambit

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

putin actually loves crypto so it is fake news!

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

Such laws cast Russia back several decades ago. The world changed and changed every year in a geometric progression. What Russia is doing shows that it is not yet ready to enter a new era and, thus, will lag behind such developed countries as the US and Japan.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Such laws cast Russia back several decades ago. The world changed and changed every year in a geometric progression. What Russia is doing shows that it is not yet ready to enter a new era and, thus, will lag behind such developed countries as the US and Japan.

Russia is very pro-crypto though. They're actually investing heavily in it as far as I know and is certainly not lagging behind.

I don't think geometric progression makes much sense in the context you're shooting for by the way.
nikolaich

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

Russia is very pro-crypto though. They're actually investing heavily in it as far as I know and is certainly not lagging behind.

I don't think geometric progression makes much sense in the context you're shooting for by the way.

It is hard to say that Russia as a country invests in crypto. But there are many crypto enthusiasts, miners in Russia and many Russian teams that conduct ICO.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Attacking it the first sign of fear =))

Wait and enjoy =)

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

I think there is a huge difference in the way both approached the subject, the JP Morgan chief executive basically said that bitcoin was a fraud if I remember correctly, Putin is just saying that crypto by not being controlled by the state poses a risk to it and that is true, because that is the whole point of bitcoin, a currency that is not printed by a central authority, so if anything Putin is recognizing that bitcoin is a success.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

Of course it poses a serious risk, Putin my mate you were doing what all these years? Russia was a big support for cryptocurrencies when countries

Like Us and China were trying to seclude Bitcoin into an isolated and regulated corner, they were like a big brother for crypto, but you need to know

With or without you the revolution will keep growing bigger, you can't centralize a revolution which was built on decentralization. Bitcoin was the

Currency, decentralization of governments is the next mission of Satoshi's movement.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:34 PM

Seems to me like Vladimir Putin wants to have some cheap Bitcoins. Don't get fooled guys.

Hodl strong!
karmakeddon

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Well I hope this creates panic and a lot of people sell their coins thus bringing it down to a low price. Somewhere around $3,500 would be fine for me so I can stock up and buy again.  But then again, that's just me. Grin

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:35:07 PM

Of course it poses a serious risk, Putin my mate you were doing what all these years? Russia was a big support for cryptocurrencies when countries

Like Us and China were trying to seclude Bitcoin into an isolated and regulated corner, they were like a big brother for crypto, but you need to know

With or without you the revolution will keep growing bigger, you can't centralize a revolution which was built on decentralization. Bitcoin was the

Currency, decentralization of governments is the next mission of Satoshi's movement.
Bound to happen in the coming decades. Hopefully sooner than later and hopefully for the better of humanity.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:13:56 PM

this time bicoin will fall to 2000 usd or crash
turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:15:23 PM

lmao every post i've seen by you you talking bout btc crashing

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

lmao every post i've seen by you you talking bout btc crashing
Paid BCH shill?
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

I would love that, many others do. It would be the chance to accumulate.

But seems that this is not the case. None of the ban news got serious effect any longer, kind of market maturing.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:47 AM

Unlike JP Morgan's CEO he is not calling BTC as fraud but that it poses risk for fraud and money laundering, which is true. TBH his concerns are understandable, I just hope Russia doesn't take a rash decision and ban BTC trade or something.
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:33:27 AM

Smells like some FUD if you ask me...  Just ignore when applies...  hehe
Nerman

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:47:11 AM

To be fair. He's just stating that cryptos bring some risks with them. That's not an attack, it's the objective truth. A lot of people have lost access to their private keys, have gotten hacked, fell victim to phishing attacks, fell victim to marketing scams, fell victim to outright scams, or just simply traded like a gambler plays roulette.
Money laundering and tax evasion of global scales could also easily result in massive chaos if it just happens with absolutely no oversight.

But whatever his true intentions are, this is just a sign that we are on the verge of mainstream adoption.

Yes that's correct most likely some of them did not even read the article just check the headline and assume that Putin is attacking cryptocurrency. Putin concerns are legitimate. As a state most likely they want to avoid money laundering and tax evasion. We know that cyrpto currency are being used by the black market for their own gain.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

Yes that's correct most likely some of them did not even read the article just check the headline and assume that Putin is attacking cryptocurrency. Putin concerns are legitimate. As a state most likely they want to avoid money laundering and tax evasion. We know that cyrpto currency are being used by the black market for their own gain.
Most people on this forum seem to just read the headline and then post random stuff based on that alone. Sometimes it feels like I'm in a forum full of bots.

But yes, you are exactly right. A sensible government would want to avoid tax evasion and laundering.
Eventually they will have to protect the stupid and greedy people from themselves too, because they will start complaining about "scams" instead of being careful in a risky environment. It's like jumping down a cliff and then complaining about it... people are really weird.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

It was sure that these high-rated people would go nuts about Bitcoins once it starts to rise and it's happening now.
Putin is a Government-guy and Governments are scared of Bitcoins because Bitcoin poses a "tunnel" to let us make our finance anonymous and they are gazing the right time to fill this tunnel. But all I could see there in Russia is, Putin didn't decide to stop cryptocurrencies but ordered the banks as well as their regulators to start regulating Bitcoins as soon as possible. I don't think they plan to ban Bitcoins or ^attack^ crypto market in any way.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

It was sure that these high-rated people would go nuts about Bitcoins once it starts to rise and it's happening now.
Putin is a Government-guy and Governments are scared of Bitcoins because Bitcoin poses a "tunnel" to let us make our finance anonymous and they are gazing the right time to fill this tunnel. But all I could see there in Russia is, Putin didn't decide to stop cryptocurrencies but ordered the banks as well as their regulators to start regulating Bitcoins as soon as possible. I don't think they plan to ban Bitcoins or ^attack^ crypto market in any way.
Bitcoin is easily traceable and does not make your finances anonymous at all. Especially not for the average person who doesn't understand cryptography.
the rise

Activity: 2184
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

Bitcoin is easily traceable and does not make your finances anonymous at all. Especially not for the average person who doesn't understand cryptography.

Putin thinks that bitcoin is still full of loopholes and dangerous for use by people who do not quite understand, Until now he does not forbid the use and remain neutral. Bitcoin is easy to track but we can create multiple accounts and unlisted, that's what they're worried about because the state can not monitor and manage it.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:50:08 AM

Putin thinks that bitcoin is still full of loopholes and dangerous for use by people who do not quite understand, Until now he does not forbid the use and remain neutral. Bitcoin is easy to track but we can create multiple accounts and unlisted, that's what they're worried about because the state can not monitor and manage it.
Bitcoin is fairly easy to monitor for government entities and they are actively doing it.
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

putin actually loves crypto so it is fake news!

this is what I was always led to believe too, that putin loves crypto.  like others said, probably them spewing this crap "news" out, in hopes to drive the market down, so they can jump in and buy low. 
Nerman

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:34:11 AM

Bitcoin is fairly easy to monitor for government entities and they are actively doing it.

Yes Bitcoin is very traceable and was used by the black market before because the FBI did not know it before or basically do not care about crypto currency. Right now as far as I know Monero is the coin that are being used in the black market since it is basically invisble , no trace at all.

Scams in crypto currency is getting bigger and bigger since they noticed the potential on  how to earn money with it. This is one of the reason why i'm in favor of regulating ICO's. To filter out the new coins and maybe also regulate some loopholes in Crypto. I know not all is in favor in regulation because we love the freedom and I do to but not every one is educated enough to avoid scams.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

I think this issue has been clarified as Putin is not attacking the crypto in the sense of its financial capability, but he is talking only about the possible risks that it may impose in matters where people can use it to launder money, evade taxes and finance terrorism. However, he also said, if I remember it correctly, the benefits and advantages of such new technologies and even went to say not to "create unnecessary barriers" to it.

Read this article here: https://news.bitcoin.com/putin-central-bank-unnecessary-barriers-cryptocurrencies/

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

Bitcoin is actually poses risks in the eyes of governments and bankers, but we would keep using it and we would keep on investing in it because we trust this system more than the current financial systems and governments regulate systems we have now. Putin attacked on bitcoin has even create great demand for bitcoin as bitcoin is currently above  $5600. We should expect more attack in days to come as they will like to create FUD in other to bring bitcoin's demands to stand still and from there reduce it values.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

Bitcoin is actually poses risks in the eyes of governments and bankers, but we would keep using it and we would keep on investing in it because we trust this system more than the current financial systems and governments regulate systems we have now. Putin attacked on bitcoin has even create great demand for bitcoin as bitcoin is currently above  $5600. We should expect more attack in days to come as they will like to create FUD in other to bring bitcoin's demands to stand still and from there reduce it values.
I’m absolutely convinced with your point of view. I think that Governments are just trying to control Cryptocurrency. But They will never achieve their aim. I always believe in BTC and Ethereum.  Cool

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:30 AM

I don't understand why people think this is negative thing, there is no one that is new to crypto that won't be first skeptical about it, what he needs is more education but we keep saying is going to make the bankers jobless, but I have a feeling most of the money that enter the space this year are from this people, some of them are seeing the big picture and are warming their heart to it
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

Most people on this forum seem to just read the headline and then post random stuff based on that alone. Sometimes it feels like I'm in a forum full of bots.

But yes, you are exactly right. A sensible government would want to avoid tax evasion and laundering.
Eventually they will have to protect the stupid and greedy people from themselves too, because they will start complaining about "scams" instead of being careful in a risky environment. It's like jumping down a cliff and then complaining about it... people are really weird.

Best editors ever. Sniping the tittle just to caught attention in the web. Again, FUD will again resurface but people don't believe to this manipulation anymore because bitcoin rises again strong. But I think the news are just warning to be careful because of the risk involving cryptocurrency.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Putin might be afraid of the risk but I don't think he means that he'll ban btc. They might be planning something to somehow to regulate it or something like that.
cdb1690

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

True, but it can be used in the way that's completely untraceable and it's actually not that hard to do so, especially if you have the opportunity to utilize some of the anonymous methods of converting fiat to crypto and vice versa (such as anonymous ATMs).

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:13 PM

True, but it can be used in the way that's completely untraceable and it's actually not that hard to do so, especially if you have the opportunity to utilize some of the anonymous methods of converting fiat to crypto and vice versa (such as anonymous ATMs).
You can only convert small amounts via ATMs though. And as soon as you get to larger amounts you're putting yourself in significant (physical) danger.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:46:01 PM

Any country not willing to adopt a superior new technology is going to lag behind, look at China, their citizens want to adopt bitcoin but the government does not want this, if the government wins they are going to be left behind and other countries are going to reap the benefits and the investments that bitcoin is going to bring, Japan a neighbor country of China has decided to go in the opposite direction and legalize bitcoin and we will see the benefits of that decision in the next decade.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:49 PM

Any country not willing to adopt a superior new technology is going to lag behind, look at China, their citizens want to adopt bitcoin but the government does not want this, if the government wins they are going to be left behind and other countries are going to reap the benefits and the investments that bitcoin is going to bring, Japan a neighbor country of China has decided to go in the opposite direction and legalize bitcoin and we will see the benefits of that decision in the next decade.
This^

I can't wait to see what impact Blockchains will have on economies.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

Yes after attacking (trying to) the integrate and value of Bitcoin, Putin and the Russian government are creating new laws to be able to taxate miners. The mining paradise in Russia has it days counted. A new decreet was released, that miners need to reveal there mining profit earnings, in there annual income. Also new technics of miners detection, in be inforced on, for example, tracing high level of energy consumption. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Yes after attacking (trying to) the integrate and value of Bitcoin, Putin and the Russian government are creating new laws to be able to taxate miners. The mining paradise in Russia has it days counted. A new decreet was released, that miners need to reveal there mining profit earnings, in there annual income. Also new technics of miners detection, in be inforced on, for example, tracing high level of energy consumption. 
Source on your claims?

Putin was very explicit about not introducing unnecessarily harsh regulations for cryptos so as to not stunt technological progress.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

Source on your claims?

Putin was very explicit about not introducing unnecessarily harsh regulations for cryptos so as to not stunt technological progress.
At this time being any fud were not tolerated by many investors and holders since bitcoin gold is coming we might btc keeps increasing inlike the bch fork wherein people tends to panic. People might think of it after fork.

mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:25:51 PM

So anyone care to tell me how serialized mass produced pieces of art on clothe, paper, or plastic is ever supposed to be worth anything.  Seems strange for the elitist to poopoo crypto, while at the same time betting on traditional currencies that can be readily [and illegally] copied. 
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

So anyone care to tell me how serialized mass produced pieces of art on clothe, paper, or plastic is ever supposed to be worth anything.  Seems strange for the elitist to poopoo crypto, while at the same time betting on traditional currencies that can be readily [and illegally] copied. 
Nobody really takes notice of such dramas now. Jamie and Vladimir can say whatever they like to like investors are going to care. I have seen people showing more trust in bitcoin as well as altcoins than before. I think finally everyone has started to realize that the future of money is digital currencies and now the way to become rich is by doing simple saving in crypto coins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:24 AM

Its something they cannot control, so that's the point of their bashing crypto. I just hope that in 10 years we Will be completely decentralized and creation of money as we know now for fiat Will cease to exist.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

You are correct, but this is because people want contradictory things, they want governments to leave them alone but they also want heavy regulations to business, they want freedom but not too much, so when people invest invest in icos instead of doing their own due diligence they invest in whatever and lose their money and now they are asking to get government protection despite the fact that an environment like the one we have is going to resist regulation.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

well russia doesnt matter I dont care

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:59 PM

You are correct, but this is because people want contradictory things, they want governments to leave them alone but they also want heavy regulations to business, they want freedom but not too much, so when people invest invest in icos instead of doing their own due diligence they invest in whatever and lose their money and now they are asking to get government protection despite the fact that an environment like the one we have is going to resist regulation.
Regulation will not most likely to happen and as you said it would really have the resistance which we can barely see for that thing is not possible.Government and other famous people do keep on attacking bitcoin but yet it can really take it down no matter what and i do believe most people wont really care at all no matter what they say but these things are rather important for day traders.If theres a new then there would be a significant movement on the price.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

Yeah, I really wish we would just let people fall face-down into the dirt already so they can start learning and stop being infants in adult bodies.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

This^

I cannot wait for that either and I think this is the reason Japan has decided to adopt bitcoin, the government is deeply in debt so they need a new sector of the economy to begin to bring big bucks to the country and I think they are seeing that bitcoin is exactly what they need, a new technology that can be accepted all over the world, if they seize a big section of the market they are going to get a lot of money through investments.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

The view from JP Morgan is entirely different,Putin acknowledges that crypto currency are popular and have become a full fledged payment instrument and an investment asset like every other country he is more worried about how to tackle money laundering and other illegal activities and he might be implementing regulations to exchanges and how an ICO is to be run to avoid fraudulent activities.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

This^

I cannot wait for that either and I think this is the reason Japan has decided to adopt bitcoin, the government is deeply in debt so they need a new sector of the economy to begin to bring big bucks to the country and I think they are seeing that bitcoin is exactly what they need, a new technology that can be accepted all over the world, if they seize a big section of the market they are going to get a lot of money through investments.
I really hope that Japan does the right moves with the Blockchain. They could really use it with all their "Karoshi" problems and what not.

Japanese work hours are the number one reason why I decided not to move there, even though I love the country for its natural diversity and food.
Working all day and having very short vacations is completely off-putting for me though.

But at the very least it'll make a great place for holidays if they start accepting cryptos all over the place, so I'm looking forward to that.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

This^

I really hope that Japan does the right moves with the Blockchain. They could really use it with all their "Karoshi" problems and what not.

Japanese work hours are the number one reason why I decided not to move there, even though I love the country for its natural diversity and food.
Working all day and having very short vacations is completely off-putting for me though.

But at the very least it'll make a great place for holidays if they start accepting cryptos all over the place, so I'm looking forward to that.
Yeah, the work ethic of the Japanese is insane, I love the country and its culture but I prefer my relaxed job than to slave away the rest of my life in an office, however if adoption is really massive then they could see a lot of tourism coming to their lands, I do not have the money to try that now but I think in a few years I could do it so that gives me time to see how things evolve in Japan and if they really adopt bitcoin as an everyday payment method.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

This^

Yeah, the work ethic of the Japanese is insane, I love the country and its culture but I prefer my relaxed job than to slave away the rest of my life in an office, however if adoption is really massive then they could see a lot of tourism coming to their lands, I do not have the money to try that now but I think in a few years I could do it so that gives me time to see how things evolve in Japan and if they really adopt bitcoin as an everyday payment method.
Yeah, if it'll ever be possible to move to Japan easily as a foreigner without having to get a job I would probably move there. The country is just way too beautiful and has a lot of variation in scenery that can rarely be found in other places. And the food is just insanely good, probably my favourite place in the world when it comes to dining.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

I think it is some kind of tricks.
When bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies price increase massively they come with a negative news to stop the price from increasing.
It might be whale game also.
But it is a opportunity to get everything very cheap.
Remember nobody can stop bitcoin.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:52:57 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are real risk to government specially those corrupt government because bitcoin and other alt coin don't have taxes to pay to those hungry government sharks.  Grin Specially in our country where almost all of the government officials are corrupt from the lowest position to the highest position.  Smiley Smiley
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:10:10 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are real risk to government specially those corrupt government because bitcoin and other alt coin don't have taxes to pay to those hungry government sharks.  Grin Specially in our country where almost all of the government officials are corrupt from the lowest position to the highest position.  Smiley Smiley
I totally agree with you.
Government don't like cryptocurrency because they cannot control it.
Few government are trying to regulate it.
But they can not stop people to invest in cryptocurrency.
In our country cryptocurrencies are illegal to buy and sell.
But people are buying and selling silently.
I hope it will be legal one day.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:49:12 AM

From the perspective of the leaders, I think his speech is really accurate. Bitcoin is just a cryptographic currency operating in the market, it does not have the foundation to secure value, so, it carries huge risks.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

These news are no big surprise to me anymore.

Every single day someone is going to come out and say something that is completely anti-bitcoin. And apparently the president of Russia is no exception. However, as a reminder their central bank is apparently exploring the possibility of implementing a crypto rouble, which is quite contradictory to putin's point.

I mean it makes sense that he hates it. It takes direct control from him.

fruitybatman

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:03:23 AM

Just more attempts to suppress the price as long as they can, so they can buy it up. Been going on since Bitcoin started. They said the same things about the Internet, Apple, Google, Amazon. Read between the lines and think outside the box.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

you should not believe in what politicians say. Sometimes they say to protect their purposes. You just believe yourself, don't trust anyone. That's all! Cheesy

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

In my opinion and it is happened always in crypto. When there is the big FUD there is a bullish market and when we hear the very good news the coin could be in bearish. Thats why when i saw the news about bitcoin from jp morgan and putin i buy more. That is always happened from 2014 i dont know why.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

These news are no big surprise to me anymore.

Every single day someone is going to come out and say something that is completely anti-bitcoin. And apparently the president of Russia is no exception. However, as a reminder their central bank is apparently exploring the possibility of implementing a crypto rouble, which is quite contradictory to putin's point.

I mean it makes sense that he hates it. It takes direct control from him.
Did you read and research the news? There's a full interview where you can see that Putin didn't speak out against crypto as a whole and doesn't want to create "unnecessary regulations" that could hinder the development of blockchains.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

I was confuse about this I've just read an article about Putin/Russian government supporting bitcoin, Putin even issued presidential order designed to shape Russia's use of digital currencies and tokens. Putin along with Russia's finance minister and central bank leader is establishing guidelines for the nation's future relationship with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to fit the country's financial framework.
Just sharing what I've read.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1412

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

State leaders would naturally warn against speculation if it becomes widespread amid a country's population. I would expect such thing from Vladimir Putin as Russia has a long history with ponzi scheme's (see original MMM). It is not bad to warn against the risk, as it is a major factor in all investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

State leaders would naturally warn against speculation if it becomes widespread amid a country's population. I would expect such thing from Vladimir Putin as Russia has a long history with ponzi scheme's (see original MMM). It is not bad to warn against the risk, as it is a major factor in all investment.
Exactly. I don't understand why people are trying to create pointless FUD over objectively good statements. The Putin interview is actually a clear indicator that crypto is starting to take off, so people should be happy.
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

I am now confused with the news coming from Russia. One day it says Putin is ready to sign and showed support for the new Russian cryptocurrency, and then the next day it says Putin is attacking cryptocurrency. But I guess the main stand for this government is still to make its own crypto. Putin is attacking the crypto that we know now because it seems to have no need to respect any government. It is too independent. And Putin wants absolute power.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

I am now confused with the news coming from Russia. One day it says Putin is ready to sign and showed support for the new Russian cryptocurrency, and then the next day it says Putin is attacking cryptocurrency. But I guess the main stand for this government is still to make its own crypto. Putin is attacking the crypto that we know now because it seems to have no need to respect any government. It is too independent. And Putin wants absolute power.
Putin is not attacking cryptocurrencies... Please read the full interview.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

So, how is situation with Senior Putin right now? As i know he accepts cryptocurrency.. even more - he likes idea of Ethereum.. maybe he even invest in ETH Cheesy

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

The problem is people don't read. They just see headlines, jump into conclusions and then start creating unnecessary FUD and then we have the gullible ones falling for it. Putin was never against crypto and in the news, it was stated clearly that he voiced his support for new rules around its trading by using international examples as a guide to develop such regulations.

What is so hard to understand in that ? And I do not see anything bad in all he has stated recently as every government is now trying to see how the whole thing can be regulated so as not to go against their policies which to me is a sensible thing to do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

The problem is people don't read. They just see headlines, jump into conclusions and then start creating unnecessary FUD and then we have the gullible ones falling for it. Putin was never against crypto and in the news, it was stated clearly that he voiced his support for new rules around its trading by using international examples as a guide to develop such regulations.

What is so hard to understand in that ? And I do not see anything bad in all he has stated recently as every government is now trying to see how the whole thing can be regulated so as not to go against their policies which to me is a sensible thing to do.
Yeah, like moths flying into a lamp even though it will burn them. Just that moths have ridiculously tiny brains. Humans should be seeing their demise coming from a mile away though, so it's quite strange that people keep repeating the same mistakes over and over for centuries.

On another note, there was an article on CNBC that pretty much directly attacked cryptos. So it seems like crypto is being taken very seriously by regulators now.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

So, how is situation with Senior Putin right now? As i know he accepts cryptocurrency.. even more - he likes idea of Ethereum.. maybe he even invest in ETH Cheesy
Who knows if he's invested. But he has been speaking out in favour of cryptocurrencies and only raised concerns that are perfectly rational for a state leader to address.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

I was confuse about this I've just read an article about Putin/Russian government supporting bitcoin, Putin even issued presidential order designed to shape Russia's use of digital currencies and tokens. Putin along with Russia's finance minister and central bank leader is establishing guidelines for the nation's future relationship with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to fit the country's financial framework.
You should see it as a FUD my brother and I am not surprised since that is what whales are now making use of via media to create unnecessary panic. On the other hand, it did not work anyway and they are looking for other means now which they can keep generating their FUDs.

Putin is not against crypto but his statement balls down on just for people to be careful. I really hope this news site can be filtering their news cause it sucks.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

You should see it as a FUD my brother and I am not surprised since that is what whales are now making use of via media to create unnecessary panic. On the other hand, it did not work anyway and they are looking for other means now which they can keep generating their FUDs.

Putin is not against crypto but his statement balls down on just for people to be careful. I really hope this news site can be filtering their news cause it sucks.
Probably a paid site. Just like most of mainstream media that follows the agenda of its owners.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

There should be a better regualtion to secure coins , there are to mouch out there.

Sad

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

There should be a better regualtion to secure coins , there are to mouch out there.

Sad
I'd prefer a better way to search through them instead. It's pretty clear which are worthwhile and which are junk just by reading the website usually, and if that's not enough the whitepaper gives the rest of the information needed for cases that are on the edge.

Too much regulation could actually hurt crypto if people pay too much attention to it instead of switching over to decentralized exchanges.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: