Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: after Jp morgan Now valdmir putin attaking crypto market  (Read 2274 times)
CriptoIngresos

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Twitter: @CriptoIngreso

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

It's a rather short article, with a rather short quote. They quote him saying that cryptocurrencies also carrie serious risks that's it. We all know that, that's not news to anyone specially on this forum.

I don't think it's comparable to what JP Morgan CEO said in any way, that Bitcoin was a fraud, based on that quote alone I don't think this should be classified as an attack on cryptos, at least not yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:49:34 AM

Jp morgan is a asshole we shouldn't listen to any of his bs i don't know if you are aware but right after he made the announcement btc is risky investment he bought btc worth millions after the price fell because of exchange ban.
For putin he is a president and revenue of the government is earned from tax itself if people start using it they are losing millions. No one really understands btc was created to be decentralised as someone mentioned but soon it will get regulated around the world.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

LOL. At least almost every major cryptocurrency has a transparent blockchain.

Money laundering is best made with gold and especially CASH. Cryptos are highly tracable.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
Well, they have their own tool called RKN that can ban any site with the help of local providers. So they can ban any crypto exchange for example and I doubt that exchanges will try to circumvent a ban in order to be presented in Russia
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!
Japan is quite big on Bitcoin adoption. They even accept it at one of their country's biggest consumer stores.
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Trump is almost like a crypto himself. Volatile and unpredictable.
travbone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

Hopefully Trump just doesn't understand it enough to even know what to say. I understand why a gov would be resistant, but I suspect Russia is trying to figure out how to maximize profits...
cdb1690

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

We should develop such a regulatory system on the basis of international experience that will make possible to make relations in this sphere systemic, definitely protect interests of citizens, business and the government, and provide legal guarantees for work with innovative financial instruments.

He also called cryptos innovating financial instruments. This is not FUD, this is standard political statement trying to justify the need for regulation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

let's see who huts the most putin or jp morgan....

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

hahaha Words of communist "serious risks" is like music for my ears Cheesy

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Putin huylo and populist!
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about

Ok. Everything in Russia is democratic.. my mistake. But really i'm far from true if i call like that ex-KGB officer? I don't think so..

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:43:50 AM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
Russia is supporting crypto. Putin is just stating the obvious. There's tons of scamming going on in crypto and there are a lot of gullible people on this planet who love being scammed. That's just one of the obvious risks which have nothing to do with denouncing crypto as a whole.
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

may he wants to get some cheap Bitcoin?

I think he doesn't need bitcoins at all )

It's another step towards crypto legislation. I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.
Cointrader43

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:42 PM

It is just an announcement. Right now they are thinking what to do. And of course crypto is a risk for the government because of using crypto against gov. money.
cdb1690

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.

These are not news though. Everybody and his mother already knew that Russia will try to pass the legislation regulating crypto currencies. That information has already been already baked into the price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: