Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the Philippines uproar  (Read 1978 times)
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:19 AM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?
Yes it's true! That the number of Filipinos (like me) engaging to bitcoins are rapidly increasing and that's a good thing. Here in our country, we can freely use btc without giving any restrictions coming from our government ( hopefully it continues) that's why each of us are now starting to earn and uplift our life status.

Well, bitcoins will definitely provide a great impact in our economy but the question is, does our government will allow this idea of cryptocurrency?

Hopefully yes since some of the exchanges show some interest on doing business here in our country. But as i read some post about the quality posting of some Filipinos we should be more responsible when commenting on every topic, we should make a quality one so we can protect the image of Filipinos in this forum. We should be more competent while we are learning more about bitcoin.

Actually with regards to being responsible in commenting on every topic, we have nothing to do with it. We filipinos have been the laughstock of other race and we're used to it. Even if we make quality posts, we cannot uplift our reputation because there will always be people who will continue to look for faults. But we really can't hide the fact that more pinoys are really diving into things they don't know or understand if it means additional income, and that includes cryptocurrency. All of it is due to poverty. Bitcoin will always have great contributions to us individually on some extent. With regards to our economic growth maybe in the future we will see some great impact but right now I can't really say. We're still young as a cryptocurrency aware country and there are still few establishments that accept btc.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

philippinos are technical-people and are willing to go great lengths to learn something new

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:33:43 AM

There are still may Filipino who are unemployed. And I agree that the use of bitcoin has increased from the past few years, the reason might be, there are lots of Filipino who discovered the ways on how to earn bitcoin. Just like this forum, there are so many Filipinos that are so active in joining Signature Campaigns. If you are earning bitcoin and you are holding bitcoin as well you will also become curious where to use it. Especially right now, bitcoin is accepted already in the Philippines and there are some establishment who accepts bitcoin as payment. It's good that Filipinos are easy to learn and easy to adapt beneficial things like bitcoin. This might not have great impacts on the economic status of the Philippines but it is helping many individual not just Filipinos but other nationality as well.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?

Absolutely the increases in microtransactions alone and the utility of microbanking will develop the country significantly. By having applications that link to mobile credits such as M-Pesa projects with Smart and Globe micro transactions will remove the need for banking for the under banked who do not have the income to keep a minimum balance at the bank without being subjected to fees and in effect allow money to be utilized to generate true income.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

I think bitcoin really helps the philippines in the economic sector, looking at bitcoin development from year to year.
Ghie1127

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

Nowadays, here in the Philippines there so many are using bitcoin. I think because it is useful for the Filipinos specially to those without job. And in the long run it will become ramphant.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

True enough. Filipinos are getting hook and addicted in Bitcoin. Why? Because it offers someone to experience financial freedom and self-sufficiency. If every Filipinos has their own Bitcoin, surely no one will exprerience poverty or even shortage. And I know that Filipinos will be more motivated to work here.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Yes Philippines is very active to bitcoin. Well in-fact I know plenty of Filipinos who are into bitcoin. It is not that because they just have knowledge to bitcoin, but it is because of the capability of bitcoin to let them gain money while learning. Filipinos are really hardworking especially when they gain money, I'm not saying that Filipinos are into money only but we really need money to improve due to low on technology advancement. Well bitcoin on the other hand improves Philippine's economical status, because it can let them earn money even if they don't leave their job and it also let them know what is happening in the modern technology world.
This is a great example of a padded post that 1)Says nothing substantial, and 2) Is a sentiment
that's been expressed a thousand times already in this forum.  It gets tiring. 

The Philippines is responsible for a good percentage of the garbage posts here, I'm sure of it.  It's great
that they're so into bitcoin and feel they can earn money by basically doing nothing, but it lowers the
quality of bitcointalk drastically.  I'd be totally fine if one day Filipinos had their own forum on which
to earn money.  I've no prejudice against that particular country, just a strong conviction that this
should be an English language forum, and one should have a modicum of proficiency in the language.
They simply don't have this.

It is sad that you say you dont have prejudice on Filipinos thinking that they are the only people in this forum who are are not capable of making good posts. Do you think only Filipinos are not sufficient enough in grammar? What about some fellows here form other part of Asia? Some indian fellows, chinese, indonesians and a lot more. I've read a lot of their posts and most are not even better than filipinos' grammar. But anyway, what you've said is plainly your own opinion and i respect you for that. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

THe Philippines has really been active on Bitcoin and it has really made a huge impact on the economy of the Philippines and has been a great help to the public who is languishing in poverty as it gives them a chance to be earn money and be successful.

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Bitcoin is already getting popular in the Philippines because many Filipinos have discovered how to earn it. Bitcoin users in the Philippines would probably make bitcoin more popular in that country and somehow give opportunity to the unemployed people to earn for living.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

I think it will affect the Philippines indirectly but still on the neutral grounds. What I mean is that those who are working with bitcoins can earn money and a number of user on these workers maybe be having a business locally thus it will help them to improve their status because of the additional income. On the other hand it maybe not advantageous on government side since it is not yet on their jurisdiction that hinders them to profit from bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

Bitcoin is already getting popular in the Philippines because many Filipinos have discovered how to earn it. Bitcoin users in the Philippines would probably make bitcoin more popular in that country and somehow give opportunity to the unemployed people to earn for living.

No, that's not true, people here who would stay with bitcoin will miss the opportunity to have a real life job. Besides, the micro jobs here I think won't last long, I am wondering how would signature campaign participants would react to it if in case this forum prohibit this. In what I am seeing, most of those who say they have an online job are earning bitcoin, and mostly from this site, the rest, ponzis.

I doubt it also if this could really reduce unemployment here, since only few has internet connection, and its not cheap, some are depending on VPNs.

I haven't heard of any establishment too that is accepting bitcoin, so without those local exchanges, I think bitcoin won't be dependable here.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

Most of the users from signature campaigns are from Phillipines, and i dont have nothing agains them, but most of them only create accounts and they farm them in order to spam the signature campaigns to earn more money.
And i have seen this so many times, because i am active in the Meta Section on the forum, and all those who are on SMAS are from phillipines.

I also see the development of the philippines very rapidly, the philippines population has a lot to know about bitcoin. they also have created a bounty campaign as a place of income and a place to invest. most philippines make bitcoin as their source of income.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

According to the user of bitcoin today many are doing in the Philippines there influence by bitcoin. Maybe the it will improve the economic of the Philippines but what is the status of the country of the Philippines according to the economic growth. They say Philippines is Fasting Tiger of Asia according to economic changes of the country. What are changes if bitcoin change our Economic Status of the Philippines many are going to invest and the needs of people of the Philippines will be accommodate there daily needs that simple.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

There are many people in the Philippines who participate in Bitcoin and they are in every corner of the society, from students, students to unemployed people or stable jobs. They just want to make money so I met so many spammers in signature campaigns. Actually, the technology here is too backward and it is not enough to develop them. So they really need Bitcoin interference to help them get access to the technology that the world has been using.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

What's good about it? It's because there are local exchanges where we can simply sell our bitcoins for cash. And if there are no exchange I doubt it that there will be a lot of Filipino's that are going to stay and will earn bitcoin but kudos to those companies that are established here in our country that really did helped us a lot too.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

Well Philippines have many bitcoin users now. Yes bitcoin has a big influence to improve or modernize our country. Filipinos is a hardworking people they will do all for their families to find money. Bitcoin is a blessing if you have patience.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

Philippines is one of the active country who is using bitcoin. Almost all of the filipino entire the world using bitcoin because of that they encountered butcoin as one of the biggest source of their income. Well, filipino's always like Free's sometimes rhey dont like to invest. So, bitcoinforum  is fit to those who don't like to invest. As the growth of users already increase of course there are big possibilities that the Philippines's economy will increase.

I agree , as a fellow filipino too. I know thay bitcoin is getting popular in the philippines even filipinos outside the philippines is engaged into bitcoin because we know that bitcoin can be a big help to us especially to our financial aspect of life. it could possibly  influence to rhe development of improvement in our country philippines in a way that it could at least lessen thw poverty of some Filipinos. If they are earning and have money they will not get tempted to do bad things like crimes .so bitcoin thing to us.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

I've witnessed the growth of bitcoin since the past few years. I'm not that holding a lot of bitcoin but seeing the growth of bitcoin is a treasure to me. I see the price of bitcoin very low and when the price increases there's a lot of Filipino's that are starting to give their eyes to bitcoin. The industry pumped up a lot of investors since there are some aspiring investors that are willing to spend hundreds and thousands of bucks just for crypto as long as they see it's potential. This help the economy of the Philippines because of the additional money that's entering the country.
This is really interesting because it is true that in Philippines bitcoin uproar. On the other hand,bitcoin is not accepted in the government officially. Fortunately,many Filipino investors do a redearch about bitcoin and take part of it as a potential market and source of money for products under big companies. The trading and merchandising of goods become easier in the Philippines when bitcoin existed. Now,there are hundreds of people earning from bitcoin and it such a great honor to be part of it. A wonderful blessing helping developing country like Philippines.

Bitcoin is recognized by the government and it's official because the Central Bank says so and we know it's part of the government that manages the banking sector of a country. And for validity you can just read this article about that http://www.philstar.com/business/2017/08/19/1730418/bsp-approves-registration-2-bitcoin-exchange-operators the booming industry of bitcoin and other alt coins in the country is greatly extending and growing so the future of bitcoin is really something that people should be crazy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:30:45 AM

It's just exploding with awareness and adoption of Bitcoin, I know a few Filipino Americans and they always talk about visiting the Philippines and helping their families back home so there is a strong connection between our countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: