Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC effect on altcoins  (Read 5093 times)
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

The correlation between btc and alts is very simple and it moves in cycles: when btc drops - alts drop, when btc goes on a bull run - alts drop. When btc is stable and trades sideways for a while, that's when we can expect alt season. There are always isolated exceptions and some alts will pump based on hype or news regardless of what btc is doing.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

When BTC price is flying as high as possible, all altcoin will be dumped and people are panic with that situation then sell their altcoin to make it BTC, then they will sell their BTC brcause the price are high in $. But when the BTC price fall down, tendency of altcoin price will be higher to be pumped.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

When BTC price is flying as high as possible, all altcoin will be dumped and people are panic with that situation then sell their altcoin to make it BTC, then they will sell their BTC brcause the price are high in $. But when the BTC price fall down, tendency of altcoin price will be higher to be pumped.

but sometimes even if bitcoin is being pumped, altcoin following to pump and some of altcoin getting higher. but I admitted that btc effect will give a chance for altcoin to getting down because people still selling bitcoin when bitcoin price is increase high. the bitcoin effect will makes people confuse and meanwhile altcoin is only following what bitcoin did.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Bitcoin puts a big effect on the price of altcoins. As we saw in the past months. Everytime bitcoin is down. All altcoins follow through. In the past months alcoins value depends on the movements of bitcoins value.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

if the money dont go out of crypto, the rule is very simple ; prices of bitcoins go up then altcoins go down, but when prices of bitcoins go down prices of altcoins go up.
Definitely not an exact point here mate, there were some points that sometimes altcoins goes up its price while bitcoin rises very high. One proof that I remembered was last year's crypto price changes quickly while the price started to pump in bitcoin, and with my observations alts nowadays were more dependent also with btc's price.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

I noticed that most times when btc is rallying almost all of the altcoins dip. and when there is a crash in btc all altcoins suffer as well. my interpretation is that for the first alts can't sustain the price against the $ if btc is high. and for the second, everyone is panic selling btc.
what do yo guys think ??
I agree for your scenario that if bitcoin going down all altcoins follow, in my own opinion this is due to all alts rely  its price value  to bitcoin so what ever bitcoin price its either going up or down it affecte majority of altcoins price.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

I think when price of bitcoin go unexpectedly high or low then the btc effect on altcoins when unexpectedly bitcoin price candle go to pump then all other coins down and when the price of bitcoin fall down unexpectedly then altcoin price also down that is the impact of bitcoin to other altcoins,
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I noticed that most times when btc is rallying almost all of the altcoins dip. and when there is a crash in btc all altcoins suffer as well. my interpretation is that for the first alts can't sustain the price against the $ if btc is high. and for the second, everyone is panic selling btc.
what do yo guys think ??
both can be very related when one goes down then both will go down and vice versa when the price down both will go down it happens because both have big enough users and many made a big investment.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all other altcoins and with movement of Bitcoin all other coins are effected that is way if bitcoin price go high then altcoin will effected and if the bitcoin price goes down than almost all market is showing the down trend,
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Certainly Bitcoin has a huge influence on the altcoyins. But still important is the percentage ratio of bitcoin dominance to the alts.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Yes it is directly effected because when the price of bitcoin when unexpected go to up or down than all over the market go to the red zone and every coin price will fall that is effect of bitcoin on altcoins,
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

Each and every altcoin has got dependence upon bitcoin. When some fluctuation is experienced over bitcoin, automatically it gets reflected upon the majority of the altcoins. This is a common factor and most importantly altcoins were the support system to bitcoin. Altcoins make the network more strong.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

what do yo guys think ??
Since the bitcoin have the biggest volume in the market. Bitcoin can control all altcoin prices. That's why there is always BTC market in an exchange. It is just like as ethereum and ICOs. If the ethereum goes down, there is also a tendency that buying of tokens are too long.
If the price is depends upon bitcoin, we can say that the altcoin moves toward a specific direction as what bitcoin has.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

Each and every altcoin has got dependence upon bitcoin. When some fluctuation is experienced over bitcoin, automatically it gets reflected upon the majority of the altcoins. This is a common factor and most importantly altcoins were the support system to bitcoin. Altcoins make the network more strong.

Indeed altcoins can be affected through the domino against bitcoin price fluctuations, but somehow it doesn't always mean that from time to time altcoins will just remain stagnant on its value. It has a good sense that every coins in the market will change its price faster than bitcoin when people who plan to do trading investment seen it more higher potentials pump to the much greater value.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

what do yo guys think ??

Btc is the king of crypto currency so expect that the alts will just follow the bitcoin's performance.  Most of the time when btc increases,  alts increases too.  Keep on holding btc and alts until we finally see the profit from our holdings.

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is the most special coin that has the power to create enough volatility to react on the market. In another way, bitcoin and altcoin have a harmonious combination of value and profitability.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Back then it was a lot easier to predict the price movement of altcoins based on Bitcoins, but right now its like the wild west. Previously, when Bitcoins go up, the altcoins all go down and vice versa. Right now, even if Bitcoins are moving up some altcoins are also moving up along with bitcoins. And in fact, since they are pegged in Bitcoins, if they move up the USD price of these altcoins go up exponentially. Just pretty much very hard to make a prediction nowadays.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:16 AM

what do yo guys think ??

Yes I have also notice that thing to happen when I first stared thing cryptocurrency thing. It started ehen the price of the bitcoins goes to the moon with almost 20k price and in that time all the altcoin too are increasing especially the ethereum they are rising too and when the bitcoins fall the etgereum also fall and so as the different altcoins those successful ones. They are somewhat related I think or it just all coincident because other people panic sell all of them.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is the birdge that connects to fiat and other altcoins so it has really gives a major effect everytime it goes up or down. Altcoins can sustain it's growth by itself because they are not established well in the market or still not proven it's worth.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

what do yo guys think ??
The price of a bitcoin is very erratic alias fluctuate. This is certainly felt by bitcoin users and they have their own way to minimize losses resulting from the reduction of bitcoin prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: