Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:07:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enigma tokens are distributed tomorrow - about the future of Enigma  (Read 311 times)
jlanzago (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:27:22 PM

Enigma just issued a good blog post about their future, ahead of token distribution tomorrow. I have great hopes about their protocol, which in my opinion will revolutionize the use of data within decentralized applications. You can find it here. https://blog.enigma.co/the-future-of-enigma-and-data-d5fb6ce450af

What do you think about Enigma? Yes, I know that they did have a bumpy start with the hack (which was perfectly handled in my opinion) and with the increase in the cap just before the main sale (which I did not like, gave me second thoughts but still decided to invest).

Their alpha has more than 15,000 users and the community behind Enigma is still very strong. In my opinion, Enigma is the next big thing and I am in for the long term, no doubt about it.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

Enigma has a solid team and backing by MIT and many famous fund is certainly a plus. The coin might not perform the best initially but I believe catalyst can be the equivalent of quantopian, let alone other future enigma apps. Hack is unfortunate, but I think they could have done much better in the ICO though, but you still can't discount the product though.
jlanzago (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:24:43 PM

Fully agree with you. This is why I decided to max my investment in Enigma. And I think it will pay off on the years to come.
nusret30

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

Eidoo manifest! I was buy some enigma yesterday because it's looking awesome project!

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Eidoo manifest! I was buy some enigma yesterday because it's looking awesome project!

great decission. hold on, the fair marketcap of this project is about $ 1bn
bcmine

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

thats here now the only open Enigma Token thread which is still open besides this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683154.0 the official ones were closed.

so lets have here a great time of cheering, bulling and trashing!
bcmine

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

they are working since 2015. here some old news.

MIT's Enigma to use blockchain for data cloud sharing
MIT will launch a new blockchain platform in beta soon which provides access to stored private data. Companies will be able to analyse it without entering into customers' personal details.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/4174-mit-s-enigma-to-use-blockchain-for-data-cloud-sharing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: