Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CATHER ~ The Cryptocurrency of Catalonia ||*||  (Read 10661 times)
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

So de where we can look at the spreedsheet ? do you have any list where all people partecipate at this airdrop ? thanks for the kind info
I can´t share this info, but if you fill the form you´ll receive tokens, don´t worry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghoomp

Activity: 70

I am human

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

hello dev I still didn't received mine
and you do not answer on my PM
I'm kinda disappointed  
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

I'm kinda disappointed  
Please be patient, the first 220 in fill the form already received, we´re working in it!
ghoomp

Activity: 70

I am human

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

I'm kinda disappointed  
Please be patient, the first 220 in fill the form already received, we´re working in it!

Alright thanks for your reply Zeroshiki. by no means rushing you, but things get tight when I didn't got any reply by pm.
Keep up the good work  Wink
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

I joined the airdrop usong myetherwallet addr..how can i add the token to be visible when i will receive it?

Token details:

Address: 0x09101ba75C5e8aAe3713E7D35629B7CD6009dC31
Token Symbol: ETHC
Decimals: 18
liyoungjae

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

ico will be held in 2 days. Good luck
vengeancez

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

still waiting for your token sir, keep patient..
lesya2602

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

this will thrive with a good exchange, and when is the airdrop distribution? Nice project...
Airdrop distribution starts tomorrow in order of the form, will take up to 72 hours to receive the tokens everybody!
Where can I see myself on the list in order to understand whether I'm there or not?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

There is no any list, lol. It's free. Just relax if you submit the form you will receive it. The problem is that Dev is not sending by scrypt but mannualy and it will takes him a week to send
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

We´re delivering as fast possible!

In some hours a new blog with all the information about the ICO.
ToeX

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

joined airdrop
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

Will be available a public list will all the users that will receive the airdrop? Did you have already 5000 users signing up for it? I follow very closely the situation in catalunia, since i live in Portugal and i think there might be a space for a project like this, just dont know yet if this is the one...
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

Will be available a public list will all the users that will receive the airdrop? Did you have already 5000 users signing up for it? I follow very closely the situation in catalunia, since i live in Portugal and i think there might be a space for a project like this, just dont know yet if this is the one...
Sorry we have only a private list, but yes we have around 5000 users for the Airdrop!
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:33:38 PM

Sorry we have only a private list, but yes we have around 5000 users for the Airdrop!

Why isnt that list public? 5k already? Thats crazy most projects need days to go over 1k applicants.... Also with less then 900 followers on twitter you should be checking for farmed accounts to say the least... Without a public list no one will know if its farmed accounts or devs accounts so they can offload their "airdrops" on exchanges... We have a saying in Portugal... "Quem não deve não teme" wich means If you are innocent then you have nothing to fear. Can we have that list made public please?
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

Why isnt that list public? 5k already? Thats crazy most projects need days to go over 1k applicants.... Also with less then 900 followers on twitter you should be checking for farmed accounts to say the least... Without a public list no one will know if its farmed accounts or devs accounts so they can offload their "airdrops" on exchanges... We have a saying in Portugal... "Quem não deve não teme" wich means If you are innocent then you have nothing to fear. Can we have that list made public please?
We can´t share private information of our members, I hope you understand!
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

So people apply for a free airdrop and they are afraid that their BCT usernames get public? Are you serious?
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

So people apply for a free airdrop and they are afraid that their BCT usernames get public? Are you serious?
I thought that you wanted a full information, not usernames, one minute and I´ll put here the list!
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

I thought that you wanted a full information, not usernames, one minute and I´ll put here the list!

The minimum you can do is to create a list with the links to their BCT profiles... That way everyone can see who is getting these airdrops...
_Zeroshiki_ (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

The minimum you can do is to create a list with the links to their BCT profiles... That way everyone can see who is getting these airdrops...
We don´t have links, just names:
https://justpaste.it/1cbp0
JHR1963

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

I quess i'm to late for the airdrop. Form saying no more reacties are being taking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: