Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-SALE] 🔥 MINGOCOIN.COM Signature Campaign 🔥  (Read 3698 times)
MingoCoin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

2B+ mobile users thru gaming & messaging

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:38:20 PM

I really hope mingo will be the next big coin. Unfortunately i can not participate in bounty but good luck to others.

Jump in on our other bounties! https://medium.com/mingocoin/mingocoin-bounty-program-6413cea871cb

We'll also be doing another bounty for the actual ICO so get your rank up.

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

"Reply to this thread that you have registered"

Hi Mingocoin.

I want to confirm that I registered on the mingocoin signature campaign.
A good project with 2B+ mobile users, that is next level though.
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

hallo MingoCoin, i'am join in bounty signature and i have some question.
for register just write down the profile link and email address only, i still confuse?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

for register just write down the profile link and email address only, i still confuse?

That is correct. Use the Google Form to document your email and profile so we can use that email to get your ETH address at the end of the Pre-ICO and get you your bounty reward.

Welcome aboard!!!

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

"Reply to this thread that you have registered"

Hi Mingocoin.

I want to confirm that I registered on the mingocoin signature campaign.
A good project with 2B+ mobile users, that is next level though.

Welcome to the team!

Love it!

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

Just a note for all Signature Bounty participants. The signature must be up through the end of the Pre-ICO. We have a team member reviewing signatures daily at random times to confirm qualification. We must be fair to all participants.

Apparently there is at least one participant who is switching between signatures when he knows moderators will count. That kind of activity will disqualify participation. Again, we must be fair to those who support our project and follow the campaign appropriately.

davidkakeko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

Signature campaigns are present I.
GelatikKembar

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

That is correct. Use the Google Form to document your email and profile so we can use that email to get your ETH address at the end of the Pre-ICO and get you your bounty reward.

Welcome aboard!!!
oh, so you will contact me via email when pre sale is complete, oke i'll be waiting for this and i'll be work hard for this project.
thanks Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lizardobonifacio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

I have registered.

Am i qualified now into this campaign?
GelatikKembar

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 03:38:29 PM by GelatikKembar

hi MingoCoin, sorry my profile link is have a mistake can you change my link profile?
this correct profile link ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1170872;sa=summary
sorry and thanks. Smiley

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Signature campaigns are present I.

Welcome sir!

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:27:45 PM

Welcome aboard!!!
oh, so you will contact me via email when pre sale is complete, oke i'll be waiting for this and i'll be work hard for this project.
thanks Grin

That is correct. We ahve your email from the Google Form, which is why we require both the Google Form and the BTT profile info.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

I have registered.

Am i qualified now into this campaign?

Make sure you register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g0Gouc2W-D4vPLQ_S7la_bxLpTAbBD6Kswzpgyph7po/edit

That way we have an email address to reach you at.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

hi MingoCoin, sorry my profile link is have a mistake can you change my link profile?
this correct profile link ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1170872;sa=summary
sorry and thanks. Smiley

It should let you either correct the link or re-register at the form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g0Gouc2W-D4vPLQ_S7la_bxLpTAbBD6Kswzpgyph7po/edit

I just don't want to choose the wrong entry.

Thanks

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

hi dev, this is a good project,
i want to make sure that my regristation has received dev, i join signature campaign

Confirmed. You are on the list. Congrats and welcome to the team!

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

join signature campaign dev

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lizardobonifacio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:23:42 AM

Hello sir. I registered. Can you confirm that i have successfully registered?
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

Hello, Mingo I decided not to continue with the signature campaign for some personal reasons. (considering also the span of time needed for the campaign)
Anyway, I'm still promoting Mingo on my twitter account and doing it on a daily basis.

As for the project, I've already tried the android version of the Mingo app. It seems good and likewise, it still need some improvements.
I hope the ICO/sale will be in a success so it will be develop further. Good luck and thank you for having me in the campaign !!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:14:57 PM

I've joined the signature campaign. I hope we could support promoting the signature campaign we've joined. I wish for the success of this ICO just like the last ICO I've joined before this.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:51:32 AM

Kindly please update my profile link into this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1159944

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: