Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think we will reach Eth to $400 in a month ?
Yes Ofcourse !!!
No way
May be.
Don't know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price showing Solid Uptrend Signals to reach $400 in a month.  (Read 418 times)
shoaiby.world (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:52:01 AM

This video will discuss the reasons why Ethereum is showing uptrend chart and why Ethereum will touch $400 by the end of October or beginning of November. I have been giving analysis on Ethereum Price on the basis of technical analysis.

We are seeing ascending triangle where we are satisfying almost all the properties and most likely we will break this triangle in coming days bullishly.

Hope this trend and signals makes sense and if you have any questions and comments then please go ahead and share your idea.

https://youtu.be/csveybNOEfI
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:54:55 AM

Ethereum price always increases with hardfork upgrades. Hope it does this time too  Cheesy
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:04:11 AM

I heard that ethereum will hard fork , i have a question , i keep holding ethereum on blockchain.info , is it fine?

What do i do with my ethereum ? Thank you very much ?
shoaiby.world (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

this is soft fork rather than hard fork and technical analysis confirms that we are seeing solid uptrend and i tried to justify all the properties that gives confirmation on all nodes in the video.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:14:12 AM

This video will discuss the reasons why Ethereum is showing uptrend chart and why Ethereum will touch $400 by the end of October or beginning of November. I have been giving analysis on Ethereum Price on the basis of technical analysis.

We are seeing ascending triangle where we are satisfying almost all the properties and most likely we will break this triangle in coming days bullishly.

Hope this trend and signals makes sense and if you have any questions and comments then please go ahead and share your idea.

I've read and i agree on the first replies however graph or analysis not always right and based on that video it is too hard to predict when it will worth $400 i mean to say if we are going to invest on it mark it as a long term.

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:14:37 AM

I certainly hope the price increases since I have a lot of coins invested, however I dont think we will see $400 again for a little while. I think this month it could reach $320-350. That would be my prediction.

Positivebetting
shoaiby.world (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

I heard that ethereum will hard fork , i have a question , i keep holding ethereum on blockchain.info , is it fine?

What do i do with my ethereum ? Thank you very much ?

Once again this is soft fork as the coin is not splitting into two.

I strongly suggest to put the coins in your hardware wallet in order to protect your coins. Think about it you are spending more than 5k or 10k on crypto and hardware wallet costs you around $100. so better to keep on hardware wallet. Also you can get free coins time to time.

If you want to help me with my youtube channel , you can use my link below to buy hardware wallet, it won't charge you extra but helps me with commission.
Thanks

Buy Hardware Wallet for securing your crypto coins :

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/858c
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:26:50 AM

interesting and if this happen ill be glad holding my coin which I mined using my rig I know its not that much but I believe with eth and difficulty increases
and more supporters will come up after btc fork and eth soft fork, thanks for sharing your analysis giving me more idea to keep holding and keep mining the
coin.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

It's very possible to get the whole Ethereum project to have a price set at $400. I think that it would go much higher if it gets past $500.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

If we do base on traditional technical analysis and with patterns it is indeed forming ascending triangle which would really comes to a point on breaking that and would go bullish.It would possible hits up on $400 if you set up some pivot points but totally I don't usually rely on these technical analysis because forex marketing and crypto market do really differ on some ways which TA wont work anytime but well lets see if this would go along the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:58:06 PM

I've read and i agree on the first replies however graph or analysis not always right and based on that video it is too hard to predict when it will worth $400 i mean to say if we are going to invest on it mark it as a long term.
That is right that no one can predict that when will it happen, but i think that it is not so difficult because now people are alo putting trust on Etherium and that is the reason that the Etherium volume is increasing from to time. i think that Etherium has the potential to reach to that price very smoothly and without any hurdle.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

Let's hope you are right in your predictions. I mean, one raise to $400 will benefit us all and all other altcoins.

My only concerns are that Ether stayed in 300 range while bitcoin gained additional 10-20% in past weeks.

shoaiby.world (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

Let's hope you are right in your predictions. I mean, one raise to $400 will benefit us all and all other altcoins.

My only concerns are that Ether stayed in 300 range while bitcoin gained additional 10-20% in past weeks.

I believe this was expected because people rushed for easy money (free money) for bitcoin gold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: