Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Youtubers  (Read 8218 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

It will be interesting if you would do raffle of airdrop coins, or some lotteries

I have subcribed to your channel!! )))) I see that your channel is very young and have some videos only, but they are interesting, informative and dynamic. First when I saw - how long the videos are, it seemed to me that they would be too long and that's why too boring. But as it turned out to be - there are lots of interesting and useful information. What I would like to admit is that sometimes you talk too fast and it is not comfortable to listen. May be just talk a little bit slower, because talking fast not always means that it is good for understanding or for the qualty of the material. May be you need to have some pauses. But it is my opinion. I know that it is really not so easy to make own video as it seems to be. And that to give some critic thoughts it is more easier than to create something of your own. So, just read the advices and feel by your heart what better for you and your channel. )))))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

I have subcribed to your channel!! )))) I see that your channel is very young and have some videos only, but they are interesting, informative and dynamic. First when I saw - how long the videos are, it seemed to me that they would be too long and that's why too boring. But as it turned out to be - there are lots of interesting and useful information. What I would like to admit is that sometimes you talk too fast and it is not comfortable to listen. May be just talk a little bit slower, because talking fast not always means that it is good for understanding or for the qualty of the material. May be you need to have some pauses. But it is my opinion. I know that it is really not so easy to make own video as it seems to be. And that to give some critic thoughts it is more easier than to create something of your own. So, just read the advices and feel by your heart what better for you and your channel. )))))

Thank you very much for the support, I appreciate it. Yes I have only just started making videos 2 weeks ago, so I am still very new. No one has commented on the way I talk, so this will be very beneficial to my new videos. I will make sure to talk slower, which might make the videos a little bit longer but hopefully that wont make a huge difference. If you are looking for something shorter, you can always download the word document and power point that you can read on your free time. I am totally down to listen to suggestions and criticisms, so thank you very much for taking the time to watch and suggest. The videos do typically take a lot of work, as I have to record the video, prepare the video, make the word document, and make a powerpoint. I would estimate each 10 minutes I spend a hour or two preparing. 

Thanks, and I hope you continue to enjoy the channel Smiley I have a lot of content planned for the future

Positivebetting
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:33:55 PM

Very cool that you've started your own crypto YouTube channel. After writing this post I will certainly check out your channel and consider subscribing. YouTube is a great platform for content creators to share their knowledge about crypto and they get rewarded for it by ad revenue.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

Very cool that you've started your own crypto YouTube channel. After writing this post I will certainly check out your channel and consider subscribing. YouTube is a great platform for content creators to share their knowledge about crypto and they get rewarded for it by ad revenue.

I hope you subscribe, make sure to come back if you have any suggestions after watching some of the videos Smiley I will not be putting any ads on the videos, I am mainly focusing on the content and not about money.

Positivebetting
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:30:38 PM

Nice channel for a cryptocurrency users review, i hope you got more videos and tutorials for some newbies out there that wanted to learn of what is cryptocurrency and bitcoin. This will be very helpful for some newbies, no not just newbies but for experienced users too because i have seen such a reviews and tutorial of ICOs too. Good luck for making more useful videos, and i hope you're going to make something in the future and not just some tutorials so everyone could benefit from it.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:50:55 PM

Nice channel for a cryptocurrency users review, i hope you got more videos and tutorials for some newbies out there that wanted to learn of what is cryptocurrency and bitcoin. This will be very helpful for some newbies, no not just newbies but for experienced users too because i have seen such a reviews and tutorial of ICOs too. Good luck for making more useful videos, and i hope you're going to make something in the future and not just some tutorials so everyone could benefit from it.

Thanks for the support I appreciate it Smiley

Yeah man, right now I am working at making people more aware of crypto currency and for newbies. However I will be making more advanced content later on. I will certainly have more ICO reviews in the future. I have received a lot of positive feedback from them Smiley

Positivebetting
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

I believe that you have a future ... many people interested in cryptocurrency need such information....and you explain it quite clearly... I think you will be successful, good work
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

I believe that you have a future ... many people interested in cryptocurrency need such information....and you explain it quite clearly... I think you will be successful, good work

Thank you very much for the support I appreciate it Smiley I have a lot of good content to produce, stay tuned!

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

Has anyone else watched my channel, I love the suggestions so far and will continue to get better. Already have 19 subscribers, it is insane Smiley

Positivebetting
Kronosss

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:04:24 PM

Awesome! I hope to be hearing a lot from you  Smiley
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

Awesome! I hope to be hearing a lot from you  Smiley

Thank you for the support I appreciate it Smiley

Positivebetting
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

Do add videos on how to spot scammers.

Yes, please.
N_H83

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

I have launched my youtube channel, below you will find information on it. Feel free to leave suggestions ( I am preparing some videos now, targeting new users )

CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMskjJegbcshbTMfpqhbXQ/featured?view_as=subscriber  

I will be aiming to create tutorial videos/guides and daily news content.

For everyone who watches crypto currency youtube channels, what do you like or dislike about it?

My channel will feature:

No Ads
Daily weekly news topics
Guides/tutorials
ICO reviews ( non biased )
Interviews ( possibly as the channel grows )

My first video has officially launched, feel free to check it out! Here is a list of my current videos in order :

Cryptocurrency Wallets and keeping your coins safe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e9zKlqngA
How to evaluate crypto currency coins, ICO's and potential investments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw
Top 5 crypto currency exchange sites! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M51U8NjWtKg&t=0s
Could The ICO Enjin coin reach a $100m Market Cap?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c
Bitpay Bitcoin Debitcard review, Is it worth it? Find out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRmw5z_Y7U
Ethereum and its moon capabilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqj1zn4qDQo
Airswap a decentralized exchange token, could it be the next 10x? Coin review! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKnUA4gT9M&feature=youtu.be
Creating ICO Standards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24c1Azp4238&t=0s
Crypto Currency News segment #1, Devcon3, man arrested for BTC and much more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3_9VCxXAc

Great!! I will subscribe!!  Would you cover anything on the legal aspect ?
Shping Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

SHPING Presale: SOLD OUT / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:28:44 AM

A good topic which I belive could get a better covered is an adoption of the crypto by the general population, particaly AltCoins.

SHPING TOKEN SALE - crypto for marketing to shoppers - ANN
rainp

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

Actually looks pretty nice. Instead a lot of many projects, everytime is cool when somebody makes smth for newbies. Good luck! Ill subscribe!
Yoqurt1

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

Subscribed!  Are you taking requests for ICO reviews?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

Great!! I will subscribe!!  Would you cover anything on the legal aspect ?
[/quote]

Yes Smiley I have plans to cover legal restrictions and regulations regarding crypto

A good topic which I belive could get a better covered is an adoption of the crypto by the general population, particaly AltCoins.

I agree Smiley

Actually looks pretty nice. Instead a lot of many projects, everytime is cool when somebody makes smth for newbies. Good luck! Ill subscribe!

Thanks for the subscription I appreciate the support Smiley

Subscribed!  Are you taking requests for ICO reviews?

Thanks for subscribing Smiley I do take reviews, unless you are affiliated with the coin then It would be a promotion which we would have to work out terms

Positivebetting
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

nc bro keep up with ur channel, u say the features no ads its mean no google adsense??
how u will earn money from ur channel? only review ICO project?
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

If you are a Srilankan. Search crptofox in youtube.It will give you lot more about cryptocurrency from beginning.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:31:24 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 02:00:33 AM by TimtheYoutuber

nc bro keep up with ur channel, u say the features no ads its mean no google adsense??
how u will earn money from ur channel? only review ICO project?

I will not be putting ads on the video, so you should be able to watch every video without interruption. I will do promotional ICO reviews in the future, but I have a criteria they must accept which will allow me to add my personal view etc and not be biased like many other YouTubers right now.

If you are a Srilankan. Search crptofox in youtube.It will give you lot more about cryptocurrency from beginning.

I will certainly give the videos a watch Smiley Thanks

Edit : I posted a new video Parity scandel | devops199 live interview! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReKRWlZ2o-o

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: