Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is with The Negativity Around Bitcion......  (Read 1566 times)
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

The negativity that I see around bitcoin people are not trusting any one because they afraid that maybe become a victim of scam because some people they think bitcoin is a form of scam. All of us want to have a better life by the help of bitcoin but the problem is all of us become greed but we cannot blame our selves because that is the effect if we want to achieves our goals in life.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

In my opinion, negativity avout bitcoin is the people who doubt bitcoin is, peoole who afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam. but for me, im willing to risk to earned to have a better life that i can give to my family.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

Bitcoin needs more exposure in social media, telly news more advertisement. People can only see the price of Bitcoin which is high and they are afraid to try Bitcoin for a reason that they are already late or if they'll try they might get scammed. Bitcoin needs to take the negative thinking of  a person and for that to be remove Bitcoin needs more Influential people to expose Bitcoin to the World.
That is the negative thing about Bitcoin. We all know that there is still many people that doesn't have a knowledge about bitcoin. And it is up-to-date to us to inform other people for the opportunity bitcoin could give to us in the field of investments and transactions. And we should always introduce the risk that may take as a normal denominator on all form of investments and business.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

the negativity on this is they make bitcoin as a huge business and some of them makes it as an opportunity to make the taxes huge. i see that every trade and exchange i made. there is a huge taxes that comes
Taxation is something we cannot run from and most especially as the exchanges are monitored and as people keep seeing the essence of making use of conversion to fiat. I would not see that as negativity though, but something we all know that the government would not want to take their eyes away from while seeing it as a great opportunity to benefit from the new technology as well as the craze keeps going on.

There can be 1000s of negative aspects around bitcoin ecosystem but the potential and hype of it, will definitely overcome them. Yes, over the time periods people will find some solutions to each and every negative things then the growth for bitcoin will happen naturally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Bitcoin needs more exposure in social media, telly news more advertisement. People can only see the price of Bitcoin which is high and they are afraid to try Bitcoin for a reason that they are already late or if they'll try they might get scammed. Bitcoin needs to take the negative thinking of  a person and for that to be remove Bitcoin needs more Influential people to expose Bitcoin to the World.
That is the negative thing about Bitcoin. We all know that there is still many people that doesn't have a knowledge about bitcoin. And it is up-to-date to us to inform other people for the opportunity bitcoin could give to us in the field of investments and transactions. And we should always introduce the risk that may take as a normal denominator on all form of investments and business.
it is possible in this case to call the entire situation a negative and wrong person's thinking, But how can we explain the fact that many Bitcoin users are very unhappy with the duration and price of transactions? if we take into account that people earn bitcoins in very limited quantities, then the transaction price for them is very tangible.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

The negative part about bitcoin is how unpredictable other investors are. The price fluctuation happens when customers sell out at an unexpected time. Unlike other ways of saving money, there is always a risk in investing.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

In my opinion, negativity avout bitcoin is the people who doubt bitcoin is, peoole who afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam. but for me, im willing to risk to earned to have a better life that i can give to my family.

aside from that, they are the people who are close minded, maybe because they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin that why they are afraid to invest in bitcoin. but if their going to give their self a change to make a research about bitcoin maybe it will change their mind and also it will removed all the negativity and  hesitation in their mind. another is, the person who introduce bitcoin didn't explain well, maybe you can show some proof receipts that you really earn so that they will believed  in you.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

In my own insights there is no negativity around bitcoin, the negative thoughts are came from the people who don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin but they already judge its capability in the cryptoworld. It is how people look at it and deal with it but all I can say is try to understand,  analyze and dig its meaning and value you will see the hidden wealth and success on it.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Bitcoins availability and bannings on some countries threatens the investors and users.That part creates a big negativity on how the people see bitcoins.But if once that they have overcome it, the price also comes over as a negativity.For its unstable rate, some investors pull out there investments.But the price doesnt always fall down, there were also times that it grows high.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Don't know about any negativity as I am a newbie. pls make me aware
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........

You know who are the people who spread negative news bitcoins. These are the people who have not invested in bitcoins and are jealous of the success that others were able to achieve with bitcoin investment. The main problem is that these people do not make any attempt to know about bitcoins like how it works, how the idea originated and how it has changed the online payment scenario. Some people are also affected by the negative news spread by the media regarding bitcoins.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

I totally agree that most of the mainstream people who speak about Bitcoin have No Clue what they are talking about. However, the negativity is most likely an applied strategy, it is spread out intentionally to pursue an agenda we can only imagine about.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

Since the issue of regulation is still yet to be accomplish by different government that care to accept bitcoin and altcoins as a means exchange for goods and services
subduedworsted

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

The negativity is not around btc it is around the people regarding usage of it
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

One negativity of bitcoin is how people think of it if they believe or not because some of issues that have btc they know that everything in btc will imposible so the growth of btc in market is volatile and now people repent and all they think was change.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........

Bitcoin is like a scam. This is bitcoin negativity in the universe. This is the very reason why people doesn't believe to bitcoin. If we observe the flow of peoples ideas toward bitcoin they will probably says what is bitcoin and really?
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

The currency has no problem. The negative impact of bitcoin may be the way people treat it.

No matter how good things are, someone will criticize it.
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Truly its negative because the whole of bitcoin ecosystem system is emerged in dark business and so its better to keep out of it
tagsgay

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

I love btcs. it has made me financially strong and able. Don't know about others
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Bitcoin for me is not have negative, but for some people bitcoin is scams, some of people still don't believe bitcoin, etc.
But if you can see the truth bitcoin is great investment you can invest and believe in your future. You can analysis bitcoin by years, increase more and more, more profit do you have, and many more.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: