Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious topic: how can we be sure Bitcoin will not be banned by most countries?  (Read 1908 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

Its impossible to ban the bitcoin in all country. Because there's one country who made thw bitcoin and im sure about that. If no country create the bitcoin then why as of now the bitcoin is alive ? Im sure that the givernment of that country is make a way to sure the bitcoin can't destroy

In the thread he does not mention all country but most country.
I think always any possibility that most people will ban bitcoin depending on how the government think about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not perfect, positive and negative are staying in bitcoin. If government just see bitcoin from negative side,  most probably they will ban bitcoin.
But in my mind i hope its not happen.
if by government, you mean the legislators that actually write the laws, then yes. whatever decisions these people make is the end result. lets take the us government as an example; if these legislators (congressmen) think badly of bitcoin, and a majority do (hypothetically) we can expect legislation to be written that negatively impacts bitcoin (of course, money is a big influence if people choose to 'influence' these legislators).

well , even if the countries banned bitcoin, but it is a decentralized network ,

so it is impossible do that unless all the Internet paralysis.
not necessarily, it wouldnt have to go that far in order to effectively cripple or disable bitcoin. all that would need to be done is for isp's to block connections to the bitcoin network, and im sure they could manage to find out a way to do that, if they don't already know how. with that in effect, the internet could still function as it has been without disruptions, yet effectively cripple the bitcoin network.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:19:30 PM

Hi,
First of all, I am a holder, and Bitcoin is for me is an investment, I intend to hold for at least 5 years, so the question asked in the topic title is the last thing in the world I want.
That being said, with China, and now this rumor about Russia, I have to ask this question: how do you deal with the possibility that one day Bitcoin could be illegal in most countries?
Is it a possibility?
It is likely/unlikely?

All opinions are welcome.

Regards.
I think as long as bitcoin do not play harm against people and just continue to be useful and beneficial to all, the government will just let it continue its nationwide and worldwide operation and avoid banning it because many people find it beneficial and a great way for them to gain and earn money which is good for their own sake, I bet that the government will not ban it after all.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

the legality of bitcoin is a problem. but do not worry, some countries like Japan have legalized bitcoin as currency. and currently, some countries are beginning to review the blockchain system and some of it will implement the system within the bank.
therefore, I am sure that in the future there will be many legalized bitcoins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
patapon49

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:12:46 PM

we can never be certain, just like the laws that pass, unless part of the government lol
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:01 PM

Bitcoin can not be banned, a country can try but you cannot stop a person from using it. It cannot be tracked and if the person has internet, he can use Bitcoin, there is no way of blocking it. They could only get you if they see you using it in public or something and they still cant stop you from using it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

You should worry if bitcoin will be ban to your country but if you are out of the geographical location of those countries that started to ban then it's not your problem. Don't put yourself in too much stress and basically if there's a new country that will start to ban bitcoin, their citizens will be informed first so they can disseminate their bitcoin and start to sell it for their profit. Bans are possible but with these current trend of technology, they might even consider it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:31 AM

Hi,
First of all, I am a holder, and Bitcoin is for me is an investment, I intend to hold for at least 5 years, so the question asked in the topic title is the last thing in the world I want.
That being said, with China, and now this rumor about Russia, I have to ask this question: how do you deal with the possibility that one day Bitcoin could be illegal in most countries?
Is it a possibility?
It is likely/unlikely?

All opinions are welcome.

Regards.
I can surely say if all people already know about crypto maybe if it happen maybe some country didnt ban this bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable for all people like me i dont have any job for now but because of bitcoin i can easily paid our bills.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:18:06 AM

We can't be sure, when Bitcoin gain huge users and huge transactions volume, then it will affect the country, one day it can disrupt the economic, so it's going to be either regulate Bitcoin or ban Bitcoin, but we don't really afraid of it, since all the transactions is anonymous, as long as there still people using Bitcoin, it will stay alive

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:03 AM

Bitcoin will not be banned in most countries because bitcoin for is a very strong foundation that will survive anytime, and many people know how bitcoin is important to our new era, i don't see any possible thing that bitcoin will be banned in some countries unless we should use them in criminality or something evil things.
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

In my opinion we can prevent the government from banning bitcoin by just following the rules that they will impose.
I know some will think that it may not be fair especially with those corrupt government as they will try their best to control the market.
freezingmere

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

I can be very sure that Bitcoin will not be banned because a lot of businesses rely on them and taking away Bitcoin can affect the economy big time.
potatochain

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Due to the increasing number of investors in Bitcoin, it is very impossible to take it down in an instant. Most probably it would take 10 to 15 years before it will be completely gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: