Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts on Blade Runner 2049 - warning - spoilers ahead  (Read 242 times)
btcgolong (OP)

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

If you haven't seen the movie, it might be better not to read this thread, it may contain spoilers.

I'm mixed on this movie...I even have some issues with the setup, but overall it's a great product from "Hollywood" which mostly produces movies aim at making a shit load of money - with as little depth as possible (fast and furious, mission impossible, etc).

I think it tries a little to hard to create some of the magic of the original Blade Runner movie and also there is not enough Harrison Ford to balance out the other actor(s).

What did you think of the new Blade Runner movie?
VikingMan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

I loved it. I watched the first one a couple weeks before I watched the new film and I think that helped a lot with making the plot of the film make sense. I think a lot of people went into seeing this film without watching the previous film which explains a lot of its box office issues. ß
btcgolong (OP)

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

I loved it. I watched the first one a couple weeks before I watched the new film and I think that helped a lot with making the plot of the film make sense. I think a lot of people went into seeing this film without watching the previous film which explains a lot of its box office issues. ß

It's a tough movie for the average movie goer who is used to Marvel, Dc comics movies, or typical Hollywood "flash bang" movies.(a lot of eye candy and very simple plots).
eff_efferson

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:20:53 AM

it was sooo bad. every scene was way too long. the main plot was pointless. i want my money back tbh
scheascha

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:47:49 AM

Not really, because they have invested too little history.
globeex

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:29:57 AM

To me it was boring all the way to the end
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: