Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you learn from your gambling mistakes?  (Read 4658 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

Are you doing this kind of gambling mistake?
Yes , I was doing such types of the mistake earlier and about I lost 0.2+ btc in my Gambling fun to make big profit .
With those loss I am still happy that I made.much mistake in the Gambling , Because I have learned much from that loss .
About 50% of the btc ( about 0.1btc ) that I lost was taken by me to make Gambling by a friend , so in that way I realised that I made a big loss not only for myself but also for that person who believe me and gave the bitcoin for the Gambling .
After that day I started work for legimate instead of big Gambling , and from That day I made Gambling only for fun purpose not for profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

There is no excuse to learn from our gambling mistakes. I always keep the experience of mistakes in the book of my experience not to repeat at any moment. Learning aspect only make man better to survive good life. We should accept our mistakes then only we correct our self other wise we never win.
Not only this thing can be applied on gambling but also in real world situations on where we should really learn from all the mistakes that we do comitted so that on next time we wont able to repeat it again and for sure we would avoid it as far as we can because we do already know the consequences if we commit the same mistakes again.
Learning from our mistakes is necessary because that will make us stronger and more mature, in gambling where the risk is too big, need to be matured all the time to ensure we will not gonna be facing a big risk. Money is at stake in gambling and if we keep doing the same mistakes again and again, it would not be fun anymore and it might result to bankruptcy which is the worst thing that will happen to a gambler.

beside that, with learning from our gambling mistakes, we can prevent to have the same mistakes and like you said, we become stronger and we have many experience that will help us to growth. but i don't think that we only use our experience to stick with gambling games because in the end we can get bankrupt and the money we have can be lose.
I agree, Mistakes will only be realized after we do experience such consequence. We do know gambling on long term basis would end up always on negative profits.If you are lucky enough then you might gain some profits but dont expect get a big profits to be earned.

I disagree, there is a lot of people who are struggling on quitting gambling even though they already experience losing in gambling, they just can't accept the fact that they lost their money, and getting it back is the only way to relieve the pain that they have on losing their money. Sadly, most of the time, they are still losing on gambling, that is why they become more addicted to it to the point that they can't get out of it that easy.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:40 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

Are you doing this kind of gambling mistake?

The first thing that comes to my mind when I first read your post is gambling addiction, the feeling of excitement and extreme desire to win a gamble is what pushes us to make these mistakes. I experience this when I was overconfident to take a gamble because I won in the previous games and got carried away by my emotions but now I learned from my mistake and swore to myself that I'll stop when I feel that I am being controlled by my desire.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

if I think learning from the mistake of gambling is I want to stop gambling because I am now aware that gambling is not a shortcut to get good money if in my country / religion.soalnya there are still many shortcuts to earn money not by gambling.

If you can stop gambling then that is a good thing to do but also remember that all shortcuts to make money come with high-risk of losing your investments. So think many times before choosing any short-cuts. All good investments need time to do a business and to give you profits so don't put all your hard earned money into short-cut methods.
Yeaaa but when you ready to accept the whole risk available in gambling i think there is no big deal isn't it?
Just keep playing responsibly as long as it did not harmful into your daily life.
Learn from Gambling mistakes won't make you become a better player , it will only make you suffering to remember what you have done in the past.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

if I think learning from the mistake of gambling is I want to stop gambling because I am now aware that gambling is not a shortcut to get good money if in my country / religion.soalnya there are still many shortcuts to earn money not by gambling.

If you can stop gambling then that is a good thing to do but also remember that all shortcuts to make money come with high-risk of losing your investments. So think many times before choosing any short-cuts. All good investments need time to do a business and to give you profits so don't put all your hard earned money into short-cut methods.
Yeaaa but when you ready to accept the whole risk available in gambling i think there is no big deal isn't it?
Just keep playing responsibly as long as it did not harmful into your daily life.
Learn from Gambling mistakes won't make you become a better player , it will only make you suffering to remember what you have done in the past.

Well its really hard to learn my your experiences if you are going to ask me. Specially if you are addicted into it. That's why you became addicted in the first place, you keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I'm talking about personal experience here. Lately, about a few months ago,

I went into gambling again after so many years of being in and out of it. Initially, I was able to control everything and learn from my mistakes, however I think I'm diving with gambling again and I'm having a hard time to control and learn from my past mistakes. I hope I will not get addicted this time again because its really difficult.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

Learning from previous experiences in gambling may be possible but as all of us know for gambling it needs fortunes

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

Learning from previous experiences in gambling may be possible but as all of us know for gambling it needs fortunes

What do you mean its possible? Its necessary. If you're too stubborn to make the same mistakes all the time then you better look for other things that won't cost you that much becauae gambling can literraly ruin your life if you're not learning from mistakes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

When i was young i use to play local gambling with my elementary classmate.we do this gambling almost everyday,sometimes even when were on class respect for teachers wasnt indeed.whats important is who will win and who will loss,untilthere comes A time that im stealing some money from my parents.suddenly we got caught by guidance councillor and called my parents that same time my parents found out im stealing from them.so they almost turn me out of school.that it needed to begging them to let me continue and made a promise that it womt happen again.thats why until now i learned that lesson.i play gambling now for enjoyment.and make sure that i limit my self.thats how i learned from my mistake

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

It does not need anything at all because all we need is to play for fun. If we are playing for fun then we dont need any experience or any luck or fortune. What matter to us is that we need to learn from our mistake that we cant get money from gambling so there is no need to play for profit or even try hard to get money from the game
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Learning can be said yes. However, repeating mistakes is a gamblers habit. Ending with bankroll zero is something familiar we hear. So, I use tricks with occasional gamble also just risked small amount of money.

Ending with bankroll zero is a sign of not learning from mistakes.Gambling until your bankroll is zero is a mistakes and if you keep gambling until your bankroll zero means you do not learn from your mistakes. And that's a mistake that should only happen to you once. Because it is a mistake that we see and must be aware of.
So you are at the safe side my brother. This is what is needed to be understood by most of us that gambling is not about making money at all.

One should only risk tiny amounts so that even if you lose the bet amount it would not get you in a great trouble that is simply solution less in the end. Learning form the gambling mistakes can make sense only for those that are not real addicts and do know the trick of controlling their emotions and setting up limits before them.
Yup definitely if someone has left with almost nothing in their bank accounts and have lost all the money just for the sake of gambling, it is obvious that he has not learn from his mistakes and kept on trying with the will as well as hope to win back his losses via the same method that have caused them.

I think that those who have a better control on their emotions could get over their nerves easily and stop at once quitting gambling for good.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

Well its really hard to learn my your experiences if you are going to ask me. Specially if you are addicted into it. That's why you became addicted in the first place, you keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I'm talking about personal experience here. Lately, about a few months ago,

I went into gambling again after so many years of being in and out of it. Initially, I was able to control everything and learn from my mistakes, however I think I'm diving with gambling again and I'm having a hard time to control and learn from my past mistakes. I hope I will not get addicted this time again because its really difficult.
It should be taken care properly , i mean it was not something you can deal with easily alone.
You might stop and stay away from gambling for a while , but no doubt sooner or later things back to normal to your bad habit and that is gambling.
Why ? In gambling addiction you will never learn something and apply it  last forever , all of them works temporarily , it is really complicated.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

Gambling needs fortune if you don't know what you are doing but if you started to gamble from nothing. Still when you find a mistake when you gamble it's a good way for you to learn from those mistakes. I myself knows that I have a lot of mistakes and what I do is just studying my attitude when it comes to gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

We all have to learn from our mistakes specially those gamblers who mistakenly think that gambling is going to give them fortune when they obviously know that it won't and will just lead them into nothing. But we can't blame them if they got attracted with good promo's and maybe they have their own personal reasons. But what is important in the end of the day when we commit mistake we learn from it and there is no way for us to do it again.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Its just an rumor that people learn from their gambling mistakes as if they would really learn then they would never go for gambling again after loosing money in it but the fact is when it comes to gambling people continue to repeat the same mistake again and again by going for gambling and a person who would really learn will never invest his money in gambling to multiply it quick as at the end of the day he will be sitting at the loosing end.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

Its just an rumor that people learn from their gambling mistakes as if they would really learn then they would never go for gambling again after loosing money in it but the fact is when it comes to gambling people continue to repeat the same mistake again and again by going for gambling and a person who would really learn will never invest his money in gambling to multiply it quick as at the end of the day he will be sitting at the loosing end.

Some people learn but some people dont, it is normal and some people can claim that they have learned this but they actually dont. Some people are not able to get out of gambling completely , example is myself because everytime I dont gamble for atleast once every few days it will be different for me. I wont be focus and I keep thinking on to gamble
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:41:06 PM

I think many no,first example i choose me every time when i loss money i see my mistake but another time i do same and you cannot learnig much from your mistakes because you loss money its to expencive learning,the best option is to stop with gambling is you stop whit gambling you can say that you've learned a lesson.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Biggest mistake I ever had is going all in or that YOLO bet. I was motivated by this friend of mine as he shows his YOLO winning streak by following a simple strategy of betting in small increments and after losing 3 times or 4 times in a row, a YOLO bet follows and win. I tried to duplicate his style but I lost money instead of gaining profits. Those were the days.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:57:11 AM

Biggest mistake I ever had is going all in or that YOLO bet. I was motivated by this friend of mine as he shows his YOLO winning streak by following a simple strategy of betting in small increments and after losing 3 times or 4 times in a row, a YOLO bet follows and win. I tried to duplicate his style but I lost money instead of gaining profits. Those were the days.

I am surprised that you believed such a strategy. Why? Did you really think that the casino or dice game you are playing is somewhat forgiving? That you will win because the game had pity on you because you lose straight games with small bets and then let you win because you did a YOLO bet? I can't even comprehend the thought process you had when you believed such a thing. You should have thought to yourself, if that was legit and it consistently happens then why do you think casinos still exists? Well at least now you acknowledge your mistake.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:26:19 AM

I am surprised that you believed such a strategy. Why? Did you really think that the casino or dice game you are playing is somewhat forgiving? That you will win because the game had pity on you because you lose straight games with small bets and then let you win because you did a YOLO bet? I can't even comprehend the thought process you had when you believed such a thing. You should have thought to yourself, if that was legit and it consistently happens then why do you think casinos still exists? Well at least now you acknowledge your mistake.
Not surprising and i have encounter some of my friends doing this stuff also about betting on small amounts and they do just wait for a consecutive loss then on 3 or 4th bet they do put big amounts. Results would really vary on how lucky you are not on meaning that the gambling site has flaws.People suggesting some strategies that worked on them but all of those things are just pure coincidence because those times they are just lucky enough while using those strat.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

I have lost a lot of times but sometimes I also think that it's a job and never gambling because gambling is really risky. It's your chance that you can win or lose a lot, but you can say that you can win 100% here depends on how much your investment is more likely to be a big winner but you can earn money because your funds are high for gambling so you can beat it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: