Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you learn from your gambling mistakes?  (Read 4658 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

if I think learning from the mistake of gambling is I want to stop gambling because I am now aware that gambling is not a shortcut to get good money if in my country / religion.soalnya there are still many shortcuts to earn money not by gambling.

If you can stop gambling then that is a good thing to do but also remember that all shortcuts to make money come with high-risk of losing your investments. So think many times before choosing any short-cuts. All good investments need time to do a business and to give you profits so don't put all your hard earned money into short-cut methods.

"Shortcut" is the right word that really describes gambling mistakes. People that are poor or unfortunate believes that gambling is the key to get rich but they are always wrong.

Doing a gambling have a probability which is 50:50 either you will win or lose. Some people make as part of there life, they can't live without gambling.

On my experienced, yes I learned a lot the every mistakes that I did before. Gambling has a lot of time was wasted and money as well. You need to sacrifice some of your priorities because you need some enough capital for your gambling. What I did before was so big mistake, maybe I'm not so lucky as what some gambler so lucky. Lesson learned on what I did, today I plan to invest some good businesses which is demand in the society compare to do gambling will sacrifice some of your money and your time for your family.

Well the important part there is always to learn and not to commit the same mistakes again or at least avoid committing the same ones. Most of the time people are like this anyways. Its not that often than someone keeps making the same mistakes over and over again
As we are humans we cannot avoid making mistakes and in order to grow we need to make mistakes. It is not an unforgivable deed to do something wrong as far as the doer accept it and tries to correct it. This is how we can find wisdom.

If we want to fly high, we need to give it a try and in doing so we may choose the wrong way but our knowledge will keep on increasing. However it is much better to learn from others instead of experiencing same thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

Yes I have, I've learned that when gambling don't get too greedy, think about your moves and set limitations for myself. Without those lessons I learned throughout my days of gambling I would have lost all my money and I would not have savings for my future.
That's true friend. Being greedy is wrong and if you are gamble with this kind of attitude well I definitely tell you that no matter what you want to happen or want to win you will lose all of that because of greediness. Everybody learns from our mistakes.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

Yes I have, I've learned that when gambling don't get too greedy, think about your moves and set limitations for myself. Without those lessons I learned throughout my days of gambling I would have lost all my money and I would not have savings for my future.
That's true friend. Being greedy is wrong and if you are gamble with this kind of attitude well I definitely tell you that no matter what you want to happen or want to win you will lose all of that because of greediness. Everybody learns from our mistakes.

Greed is the nature that human beings bring from birth and it is impossible for us to eliminate it. We can only control it. Surely it would be very hard to do so but we have to try it as best as we can.

sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

Daily we get new experience from gambling mistakes. The problem is daily we use to get new experience only as if I correct one mistake there is new one in front of it so. Some of the time I find the mistake which I correct itself make me lose. So how to deal with mistakes also confuse me. At the end I make my self convince to win in gambling we need luck only the mistakes also give you win if you have luck.

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

Indeed,  your mistakes will makes you better. In our life we commit a lot of mistakes but it doesn't mean that we are not intelligent just always remember that your mistakes will be your steppingstone towards success. In gambling you will become expert if you will learned a lot from your mistakes.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

Are you doing this kind of gambling mistake?
well im not gambler but my grandpa does, my grandma tell one time and she said that her husband is gambling addict by his addiction in gambling they loose their cars and other because of his addiction.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

well im not gambler but my grandpa does, my grandma tell one time and she said that her husband is gambling addict by his addiction in gambling they loose their cars and other because of his addiction.

Alot of people will lose from gambling but the point is not about losing but learning from losing. If we learn from losing then we might be able to make up for what we have lose. If we have something to learn then we can think of it as a lesson and we are paying for it. That is much better than just losing money just like that right
KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:30:28 AM

Yes I did, but didnt lose that much, a while ago used to play with some professional poker players, but never learned the way it was supposed to be.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

mistakes are opportunites that you did not take and I think that for you to continue to effectively okay then you would need to learn from it. KNow that at that point you should have fold or in that point you should have called far kore on your bluff. thinga like that
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

Learning from previous experiences in gambling may be possible but as all of us know for gambling it needs fortunes
previous experience in gambling should always be taken to learn lesson or gain some experience if you are simply losing in gambling and not finding out the reason for it its a waste you should always analyze your results to help you in future
Not just in gambling but in our everyday lives because if you think about it, we do need to learn from our mistakes, and there's nothing wrong with from failing because that's how you will really learn and from those experiences, that's how you will get stronger no matter what you say, it's a stepping stone. Challenges are really hard, but you will know that you can conquer it.
thats right everyone experiences a downfall in their life you should make sure you dont repeat it again
and rectify all the mistakes you have already made. falling in life is nothing new but failing again from
the same mistake is not right

Insane people are the only one that won't learn from their mistakes, they are crazy enough to risk bitcoin in gambling, they are addicted too much in gambling for them to realized that they should quit gambling after they have lost a big amount of their money. Learning from your mistakes is a big advantage for you to know when to stop gambling and other helpful stuffs.
thats right making mistake for the first time is totally allowed you might have thought that it might
not work but you still took the risk and it doesnt work but if you do it again it purely your fault in that
situation only you can be blamed
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

Learning from previous experiences in gambling may be possible but as all of us know for gambling it needs fortunes
previous experience in gambling should always be taken to learn lesson or gain some experience if you are simply losing in gambling and not finding out the reason for it its a waste you should always analyze your results to help you in future
Not just in gambling but in our everyday lives because if you think about it, we do need to learn from our mistakes, and there's nothing wrong with from failing because that's how you will really learn and from those experiences, that's how you will get stronger no matter what you say, it's a stepping stone. Challenges are really hard, but you will know that you can conquer it.
thats right everyone experiences a downfall in their life you should make sure you dont repeat it again
and rectify all the mistakes you have already made. falling in life is nothing new but failing again from
the same mistake is not right

Insane people are the only one that won't learn from their mistakes, they are crazy enough to risk bitcoin in gambling, they are addicted too much in gambling for them to realized that they should quit gambling after they have lost a big amount of their money. Learning from your mistakes is a big advantage for you to know when to stop gambling and other helpful stuffs.
The worst uses of Bitcoin is gambling with it. It is even more pathetic than bitcoin being used for drug dealings, smuggling on the dark web.  At least smugglers are not giving away their money and in return getting ruined like Gamblers. First of all, we must love our self and do not waste our time in insane activities. Secondly, we must care about our hard earned money specially Bitcoin which is the key to earn huge profits.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

Yes I did, but didnt lose that much, a while ago used to play with some professional poker players, but never learned the way it was supposed to be.
I didn't lose that much but what's painful is that most of my winnings from the past lost because of my greediness. What I've been thinking all the time is to keep on winning and don't care if I'll be having some losses as long as I have those money that I've won from before still I can go on. I learned that greediness will us to our own defeat, so when you've got enough be thankful.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

I didn't lose that much but what's painful is that most of my winnings from the past lost because of my greediness. What I've been thinking all the time is to keep on winning and don't care if I'll be having some losses as long as I have those money that I've won from before still I can go on. I learned that greediness will us to our own defeat, so when you've got enough be thankful.

When you dont learn from your past, you are going to be eaten by your past. You need to learn from your past and moved on. We cant win in gambling so even if you still want to keep on playing then dont use money that you won. Especially if the money is a large amount, you are just going to lose everything when you use them to gamble
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

Yes i truly learn from all of my mistakes. I learned from my gambling mistake is that you shouldn't expect much that you will win a lot of money when you get home because in gambling not everyday you are lucky so expect that you will lose even a little price of money.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Indeed,  your mistakes will makes you better. In our life we commit a lot of mistakes but it doesn't mean that we are not intelligent just always remember that your mistakes will be your steppingstone towards success. In gambling you will become expert if you will learned a lot from your mistakes.
Nice answer. I totally agree with you. We cannot move forward without making and learning from our mistakes. The mistakes are what make us now. They give us experience and teach us how to handle and deal with things, not to mention that they teach you how to be self-confident.

As for me, I learned to be more patient and remain cool when dealing with a strong opponent. That is why we should do mistakes so we can learn from them.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

Nice answer. I totally agree with you. We cannot move forward without making and learning from our mistakes. The mistakes are what make us now. They give us experience and teach us how to handle and deal with things, not to mention that they teach you how to be self-confident.

As for me, I learned to be more patient and remain cool when dealing with a strong opponent. That is why we should do mistakes so we can learn from them.
Mistakes would really mold us up to be a better person as the journey continues and we cant really able to proceed on if we cant able to move on from our mistakes. Acceptance and making a learning from it would really be always the things should be done because this would help us to be a better person or gambler not totally on playing even more but we do have the experience on the things that we must suppose to avoid so that we wont able to commit those mistakes again.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

Yes i truly learn from all of my mistakes. I learned from my gambling mistake is that you shouldn't expect much that you will win a lot of money when you get home because in gambling not everyday you are lucky so expect that you will lose even a little price of money.
Lol, This is so nice if you have learned this very essential and crucial lesson form gambling for living a decent and painless life. You should understand that we can live a happy and contended life only if we are not expecting too much form others because too many expectations lead to disappointments and disappointments really hurt you a lot. Indeed gambling is the game where your luck plays major role.
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

Yes. I've learned a lot, even though I don't gamble a lot, I was excited for the previous Turkish presidency referendum - where a lot of vote fraud had happened - and then I betted on the 'No' vote for some amount. The ruling party had never lost a voting but I mixed it with my feelings and lost, lesson learnt.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:30:49 PM

Yes. I've learned a lot, even though I don't gamble a lot, I was excited for the previous Turkish presidency referendum - where a lot of vote fraud had happened - and then I betted on the 'No' vote for some amount. The ruling party had never lost a voting but I mixed it with my feelings and lost, lesson learnt.
So you are saying that they cheated with it? And that is the reason why they don't have yet lost in a voting thing? I think that's just sad knowing that they are doing that to the people. Mixing emotions with decisions won't be so good because it tends to be not aligned with what you know and what the feelings tell you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:09:40 PM

Greedy is main lesson which we get from gambling, and it is hard to understand it specially in gambling. Because gambling is full of greediness but if anyone learn it and understand it how to control greedy during to play betting, then of course he has learned from his mistakes in gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: