Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS] DashStake - Pre Launch! Masternode - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution  (Read 10295 times)
sceloglaux

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Where I can get more information about this project? roadmap? and also where to start to become masternode?
Thanks
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:06:47 PM

Where I can get more information about this project? roadmap? and also where to start to become masternode?

It's most likely dead. At least my wallet does not find any peers and therefore cannot sync or stake.
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:38:15 PM

It's most likely dead. At least my wallet does not find any peers and therefore cannot sync or stake.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have a programmer working on this. Be patient.

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have a programmer working on this. Be patient.

Thank you. My wallet stopped syncing, so I just closed it for now. Will keep checking back here for a wallet update.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

Most of the tards that just run around grabbing airdrops and dumping them don't bother reading threads they just cry when the price didn't go up for them. Imagine if those same morons just applied themselves to helping instead of crying!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ken_guru

Activity: 770
Merit: 109

Suum cuique !

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:08 PM

Most of the tards that just run around grabbing airdrops and dumping them don't bother reading threads they just cry when the price didn't go up for them. Imagine if those same morons just applied themselves to helping instead of crying!
Let the dev repair the wallet and turn on the network, We will help with vote on the stock exchanges and support nodes. How else can we help? And what are the timeframes for the release of a new wallet? Interest is lost with time....(
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

a lot of people got an airdrop but in the end they're the only one who is barking the loudest,
i do not really understand what is going on with that kind of people,
in reality they did not lose anything but they're acting like a victim.
do you think the program can be done in a single night ? try to appreciate something my friend.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
ken_guru

Activity: 770
Merit: 109

Suum cuique !

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

a lot of people got an airdrop but in the end they're the only one who is barking the loudest,
i do not really understand what is going on with that kind of people,
in reality they did not lose anything but they're acting like a victim.
do you think the program can be done in a single night ? try to appreciate something my friend.

I try to understand everyone and always, in most cases...... Would like to know the time and we will be patient in expectation Grin
spudsintegers

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

Sunsetblues, are you the same user as dashstake? Are you the developer or member of the development team of the different XxxStake coins?

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

any news on the dashstake wallet being finished soon.
sunsetblues

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:31:23 AM

Sunsetblues, are you the same user as dashstake? Are you the developer or member of the development team of the different XxxStake coins?

No I'm not to both questions...

szfinx

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:04:20 AM

Thanks for the clarification... Just one more? Is the DashStake your project? As you said, your programmer is working on it. Have you taken it over, or you were the one who started it in the first place?

sunsetblues

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

Thanks for the clarification... Just one more? Is the DashStake your project? As you said, your programmer is working on it. Have you taken it over, or you were the one who started it in the first place?

No this is not my project, I found out about dashstake when he started the airdrop. But I've taken interest in the coin and I'm willing to help because I have the resources to support this project. The dev will most likely consider me part of the development team if we get the masternode running but at this point we are having issues setting it up. My programmer is able to get the masternode working in his test environment but when he moves it over to our live system it fails. I'm currently in the processing of moving so my time is very limited this week, but I'll reach out to the dev and see if we can figure out a solution for this problem. I hope everyone can remain patient while we work this out...

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

No this is not my project, I found out about dashstake when he started the airdrop. But I've taken interest in the coin and I'm willing to help because I have the resources to support this project. The dev will most likely consider me part of the development team if we get the masternode running but at this point we are having issues setting it up. My programmer is able to get the masternode working in his test environment but when he moves it over to our live system it fails. I'm currently in the processing of moving so my time is very limited this week, but I'll reach out to the dev and see if we can figure out a solution for this problem. I hope everyone can remain patient while we work this out...

It's quite amusing how peops with nothing invested can scream so much about not getting what is essentially free fast enough. Of course those are the same ones that will immediately dump. Thanks for the update BTW.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
szfinx

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Nice to see people from the community are helping the project. Very nice indeed, good luck and I hope you will be rewarded for your effort. 

DrRoM13

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

need join the airdrop
szfinx

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:09 AM

need join the airdrop

Then need to be a bit patient and I am sure the wallet will be ready for us to claim the airdrop.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

I hope the dex/devs of this crypto stakes make his project very useful so we'll gain a lot of profits in the future.
experteas2014

Activity: 121

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

where can I apply for the airdrop.Can't seem to find the link.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: