Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Sr Or Hero Account  (Read 770 times)
thatbat (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

I'll buy !YOUR SR or Hero account via Escrow by good price. You'll must provide profile link (PM) to admin for check that acc not stolen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

wanna buy my account? Smiley

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
thatbat (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

No, just sr or hero.
White rabbit

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:48:41 PM

I would buy, what do you sell?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

http://archive.is/7ZZ7c

Now why would you want to ruin your Legendary account like that? You spent way over a year getting to Legendary just to sell the account? Sorry. Not happening.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Yea i did stupid thing ... i was trying to get funny, didnt realise this selling buying stuff is so dramatic...

this account was never sold, that i can confirm with almost 500+ people from my educational forum crypto.ba

How can i fix this?

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Yea i did stupid thing ... i was trying to get funny, didnt realise this selling buying stuff is so dramatic...

this account was never sold, that i can confirm with almost 500+ people from my educational forum crypto.ba

How can i fix this?

You can't "fix this", unfortunately.

I may not be able to prove it, but I strongly suspect that this account has changed hands. You have a huge posting gap between the date you offered to sell your account, and now. Proof below.

Further, your domain crypto.ba has had its' whois information changed.... wait for it... today!

So let me get this right.. I leave you a negative rating on 11th October 2017 after you offered to sell your account, the account then goes inactive for a while, you make just 2 short posts between that date and today (over 3 months), and now you are back on the forum and want your negative rating removed? Further, your whois information for that domain was changed today as well. You telling me this is simply a coincidence? Hmmm... okay.

You have sent me a polite PM asking for me to remove my rating, which I would have done had the evidence shown in your favour. Sadly, it does not, and I strongly suspect this account has changed hands. Therefore, I will not be removing my rating.

Zepher

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

How can i fix this?

Could you maybe sign a message from a BTC address posted long ago? That might help....  😐
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Escrow may tag your accounts
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

How can i fix this?

You can't "fix this", unfortunately.

I may not be able to prove it, but I strongly suspect that this account has changed hands. You have a huge posting gap between the date you offered to sell your account, and now. Proof below.

Further, your domain crypto.ba has had its' whois information changed.... wait for it... today!

So let me get this right.. I leave you a negative rating on 11th October 2017 after you offered to sell your account, the account then goes inactive for a while, you make just 2 short posts between that date and today (over 3 months), and now you are back on the forum and want your negative rating removed? Further, your whois information for that domain was changed today as well. You telling me this is simply a coincidence? Hmmm... okay.

You have sent me a polite PM asking for me to remove my rating, which I would have done had the evidence shown in your favour. Sadly, it does not, and I strongly suspect this account has changed hands. Therefore, I will not be removing my rating.

Zepher

yea makes perfect sense, that gap was when i started to create my forum... so i had no time at all

wait? when did crypto.ba whois changed? i never ever touched my whois information from jaunary 2017 when i created it.

As you can see on nic.ba (official domain name servis in bosnia and herzegowina)

http://prntscr.com/i5rutx

My name is there, and my name was there from the day one of crypto.ba

there must be a way that i can prove this account didnt changed user Smiley

any way you can come to crypto.ba community, there is ton of people who will vauch for me!

Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

How can i fix this?

Could you maybe sign a message from a BTC address posted long ago? That might help....  😐

thanks for idea, let me find address im sure i have access to private keys!

Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Thank you for seeing the right path!

Zepher, i did a stupid thing by doing all this, i must admit!

And im glad you removed, because many people at my community were kinda confused why i have this red flag and they talk to me every day!

Zehper and rest of you, thank you all!

Now i go and drink in this name!

Thank you one more time!

Rux, Crypto.ba

Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

And im glad you removed, because many people at my community were kinda confused why i have this red flag and they talk to me every day!

Thank you one more time!

Rux, Crypto.ba

Zheper no longer a DT2 member, his feedback still on your account.
ShawnHogan

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I'll buy !YOUR SR or Hero account via Escrow by good price. You'll must provide profile link (PM) to admin for check that acc not stolen.

I have both Sr. & Hero account with neutral trust score. Please PM me your offer in ETH.

U need to pay for the escrow cost separately.

Admins of this forum does not meddle with A/c buying/selling.
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Thank you one more time!

Rux, Crypto.ba

Zheper no longer a DT2 member, his feedback still on your account.

i really thought he removed the red flag Sad

damn its like nobody cares for the way i can prove this was all false

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

It was not false, you did indeed try to sell your account and you got negative feedback for that. Zepher has been removed from DT2 but I have re-posted his ratings.

Having said that, post a message signed with a bitcoin address that you posted here on the forum prior to your suspected account sale. If you do that I'll consider revising the rating. I can't promise anything though.
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 02:01:36 PM

It was not false, you did indeed try to sell your account and you got negative feedback for that. Zepher has been removed from DT2 but I have re-posted his ratings.

Having said that, post a message signed with a bitcoin address that you posted here on the forum prior to your suspected account sale. If you do that I'll consider revising the rating. I can't promise anything though.

Writing after so much time Smiley

Stil im Rux and never sold my account, there is like 10x way i can prove im Rux and i got false flag.

If i would like to sell my account back in 2017, i would contact this guy via new account and offer him my Legendary account.

To sad this is still thing, but what you could do, it was pure destiny!

If there wasn't for this flag, there would be no Crypto.ba and entire Bosnian crypto community would be different.

If it means anything, especially in these days where 10-50 people can use zoom to talk, im ready to call my community and some of the BTT admins so that we can get into bottom of this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: