Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Complete Guide on How to Create a New Alt Coin ***  (Read 165869 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

Calm fascinating on the grounds that these thing rung a bell route in those days when my interest about altcoin and really influenced an inquiry at the forefront of my thoughts on the most proficient method to make one, and I effectively accepted it would be a troublesome one. As I've perused on operation, I could state it's extremely hard and I'm not mixed up, I'm not too great on c++ dialect but rather theres numerous things ought to be done in ready to make one. I would think about these means though..thanks for this

well yeah today at last programmer C++ got proud for this. when i stop on c++ now back again. they like family for me. for now what altcoin need is what change. and goal they have  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Ethereum Smart Contract pre-compiled
https://github.com/satansdeer/ethereum-token-tutorial
Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Waooh, this is a great topic and I really like the write up but the only problem is i don't know c++. This will be my Ginger mode to study the c++. Lastly if you can perhaps give the guide on how to fish out scam coin,  it will be of great help
CryptoVentureFund

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Since there are so many garbage coins out there, I decide to create
this course to teach you how to create a new alt coin. It's so simple,
that I can usually do within 2 hours.

Can you contact me for hiring you?
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

Any guide for POS coin?
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Any guide for POS coin?

I've written a guide on who to make altcoin
based on Peercoin, but it is based on earlier version.

However it should give solid guidelines on how to
work with newer version, if you have a basic understanding
of coding.

https://www.scribd.com/document/352682620/Yarkos-Altcoin-Guide

“God does not play dice"
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Any chance of posting it somewhere less intrusive?

Cheers

Graham
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

Hello and thanks for the guide. I'm learning how the blockchain works and trying to do my home shitcoin, but I can't seem to be able to get rid of the blockchain and old genesis block from any wallet I tried to be able to restart the chain for myself. Would anyone help me out and let me know what to do to delete old genesis block? At the moment I'm trying Peercoin client.

Thanks anyone for help.

DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1209
Merit: 591

OGRaccoon

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Is it possible to mine 21 000 billion coins in the first block and then let it mine 1 coin per minute? Is this possible?

You can pre-mine as many coins as you like set the coin value in the Genesis block to the value of coins you want to mine in the first block.
I see no trouble with this.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

I did manage to get the Peercoin cloned

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bluudz/how-to-create-cryptocurrency-pow-pos-peercoin-based-e4c88518156d3est

Hope it will help someone.

Vasilkoff

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

I'm creating a new Cryptocurrency and look forward to any contributors. PM me.

Can be a contributor in case you are doing something valuable  Smiley

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:50:15 AM

I'm creating a new Cryptocurrency and look forward to any contributors. PM me.

if just copy paste work it's not good. you need more sharp doing. I'm doing costume my self after last fork bitcoin. it's before peercoin. and I costumed it so it's new system self.

dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:16:22 AM

The hardest part that people often miss is: You have to mine your own Genesis block. Here's a guide to mine your own Genesis block.

https://medium.com/@dophuoc/how-to-mine-a-genesis-block-for-your-bitcoin-fork-471b1fb47efb
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:45:26 AM

This is such a nice tutorial, but doesn't this would means that it will increase the number of low quality coins to be increase even more if more and more people able to create one for them self.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:27:34 AM

Just have completed reading the whole topic and ut looks pretty easy to me. I am still confused about some issue. Will you mind to receive a PM from me regarding some question?
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:41:01 AM

Missing some key parts, but I'm not gonna be the one to fill in the gaps for you.

Learn Hazard, your 0.5BTC has no business, lol Grin

What, Is he going to build his own cryptocurrency? I think it is not just enough that he created a code for it. We need here is the supporters that will going to make things possible in the crypto space.
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:33:21 AM

Is it possible to mine 21 000 billion coins in the first block and then let it mine 1 coin per minute? Is this possible?

Avoir premine in the genesis block (first block). Rather pre-min on 100 blocks or more so that all the BIP and Segwith can kick in othewerwise if you premine too much at a low height the block will fail to meet the minimum work consensus and your nodes will flag your mining wallet for Misbehavor or wrong block header's errors. Just do it spread on time, and don't forget to change the STALE_CHECK_INTERVAL to a value higher than the time between your genesis creation (1st block) and your first premined block.

TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:39:33 AM

There are so many things missing from this tutorial (as of Bitcoin 0.18) that you should not worry about that. I just think about all the verifcation.cpp stuff or using stratum and a pool to mine... jezz this tutorial is good for starting but there is so much work that is not explained here (or anywhere). If you are not a very good experienced C++ dev and you have a lot of time, better use bitcoin 0.14 like most coins are using (zCash, Dash, Litecoin etc...) latest version of Bitcoin has a lot of security enhancements that you need to remove to start mining at height=1

This is such a nice tutorial, but doesn't this would means that it will increase the number of low quality coins to be increase even more if more and more people able to create one for them self.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:13:30 AM

many things will be missing if you guys do not see updates. see updates on bitcoin GitHub. or any further altcoins upgraded.  Grin

dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:34:45 PM

I'm still in the process of creating a new coin, Bitflate, https://github.com/bitflate/bitflate. It's not as easy as following steps. The biggest challenge to come is the infrastructure to support a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: